Over the past 10-12 years, who do you dislike more, Pens or Habs?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

Re: Over the past 10-12 years, who do you dislike more, Pens or Habs?

if the penguins beat the bruins, they are who i want to win the cup

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrandPapiRGods. Show OrrandPapiRGods's posts

Habs, always the Habs. Diving, cheapshot, backstabbing, dishonorable  a holes

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

I hate the Habs more, but I have more respect for a bunch of their players than I do the Pens. But I hate the Canucks the most and have zero respect for any of their players who aren't in the crease.

The Habs are a love hate thing for me - I despise the Canadiens, but I have respect for the history, and individual players. But there's no team I enjoy watching the Bruins beat more.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to OrrandPapiRGods' comment:

Habs, always the Habs. Diving, cheapshot, backstabbing, dishonorable  a holes

Pretty well covers it.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cashman72. Show Cashman72's posts

Lived most of most of my life in Montreal as a long suffering Bruins fan so it's not even close. Hate those Habs..

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

Habs, Leafs, Rangers in that order. Pens probably aren't even in my top 10 (he11 they're not even my most hated team out of Pennsylvania!)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

I can't hate Crosby, he's too good. I enjoy watching him play. Yes he whines, so what, so do a bunch of others.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

I can't hate Crosby, he's too good. I enjoy watching him play. Yes he whines, so what, so do a bunch of others.

He complains at every single call against him.

Not any more than Fatty Fat Fat does, however.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Or Cedfano, you can tell after every penalty he's saying to the ref, "i can't help it i'm 7' tall".

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

In response to SoxFanInIL's comment:

Pens are annoying, but no comparison to the Habs and their fans. Not worth discussion.

speaking of not worth discussion, didn't you say you were gone forever?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:

In response to SoxFanInIL's comment:

Pens are annoying, but no comparison to the Habs and their fans. Not worth discussion.

speaking of not worth discussion, didn't you say you were gone forever?

Twice, after throwing the team under the bus for two months and the first round of the playoffs.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:

if the penguins beat the bruins, they are who i want to win the cup

Diametrically opposed to this.  If it's not the Bruins, my second team is whoever is playing the Penguins. 

That said, it's not even close.  33 playoff series vs. 2.  Shabs are 24-9 vs. the Bruins because of that long drought where the Bruins couldn't beat them.  That's a lot to just shrug off and focus on the Pingu.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Yeah, it's not the calls against him that bother me.  It's the lobbying on non-calls. 

The night the Pens won their last Cup, with Crosby stapled to the bench for the last 7 minutes or so with a bum leg, I think it was, we had a friend in town who's a big Penguin's fan (grew up a big Ron Stackhouse fan...lol).  After the game, we watched a bunch of the CBC post game stuff, and I said "man, I just cannot stand Crosby."  "Why?" he asked, incredulous.  "He just whines so much.  He whines all the time."  "He does not!"  "He's whined three times in the half hour since they won the Cup!  In his interview he whined about how much it stunk to have to watch his team win from the bench, he whined that the Cup was heavier than he thought, and he whined about ... (I forget thing three)!" 

The rest of the room laughed because it was true.  EVen in the wake of winning the Cup, he had things to whine about.  Just his personality and how he frames his comments I guess.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

It's always Habs first.  If Team Worst Guys Ever was created with Hitler at center, Stalin on right, Lenin on left, Mao at left D, Khan at right D and the person who wrote the 1-877-Kars-For-Kids commercial  in nets, it would still be the Habs.

Who else is a turd on Montreal?  Sucker Punch White, Tweeting Patches, Ratty Gallagher, SuperDive Desharnais, and Two Minute Armstrong are all the supporting cast for Subban...aka the biggest fraud in today's NHL.

(I like Price, Eller Gionta and Moen.  They play an honest game.)

Nice one NAS.  This could be the worst thing I have ever heard.  Should be considered as a new enhanced interrogation technique.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to Crowls2424's comment:

Nice one NAS.  This could be the worst thing I have ever heard.  Should be considered as a new enhanced interrogation technique.

It's effective marketing, so you have to give them that, but oh man, it's so bad.  Any time it comes on, I stop what I'm doing where ever I am and shut it off.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from heebiehoo. Show heebiehoo's posts

The Habs are without question #1 on the list and they always will be...too much pain and suffering in my youth.   Pens are #2....for the next 6 games and then the Kings will move into the #2 slot.  Go Bruins!!

Sections
Shortcuts