Over unbundance of centers.....Again.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

Over unbundance of centers.....Again.

So what now? Who moves to the wing? All great fo %'s Bergy 56.5, Peverly 55.5,Kelly 50.1, DK, 49.2 & Campbell, 49.6!

This is just a thought & I don't know about cap issues & I don't pretend to, but is PC planning on sending 1 of these guys to Denver for Hedjuk? I'm just asking if this is a possibility. I know Peverly can play wing & obviously that's where Tyler will be going to, but I can't help but wonder if PC isn't trying to get that game breaking type scorer for the play-offs? With Duchene gone for awhile maybe CO. Isn't willing to part with any of their youth, but will still look for that Centerman. I think Milan is gone & if Bos doesn't get him. Pitt, NYR, Mon may!

Oh Btw- I know it most likely won't be PB or DK to go. So that means PC will also have to add another roster, or a pick, or a prospect in the deal.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Re: Over unbundance of centers.....Again.

Peverly moves to the wing on Kelly's line. It is good that we have an adundance of players who can take faceoffs consistantly as players get thrown out of the circle on a regular basis.

I don't thinkPC is going to do any more dealing until closer to the deadline, if at all. Since he has made his moves early he now has the luxury to evaluate and see if more tweaks need to be made....

On a side note, I also would love Hejduk...we shall wait and see....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

Look I know about moving guys to the wings. I'm not a rookie observer. I'm asking if PC still has something else up his sleeve to bring in Hedjuk? OR! Is PC remembering not having enough centers that have that upside on faceoffs. I heard on NHL Home Ice today that if Boston had more legit centers last yr against Philly. The Flyers may not have scored 8 goals because of won draws. So? Maybe PC is saying "NOT THIS YEAR!"

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

I am thinking the latter....overstocking on centers which does have its advantages obviously....whether that was the reason for the loss to philly I am less sure about. There were probably a number of reasons that contributed to the collapse...Again, PC still has time now and I think Hejduk is a legitimate option. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

In Response to Re: Over unbundance of centers.....Again.:
    [QUOTE]I am thinking the latter....overstocking on centers which does have its advantages obviously....whether that was the reason for the loss to philly I am less sure about. There were probably a number of reasons that contributed to the collapse...Again, PC still has time now and I think Hejduk is a legitimate option. 
    Posted by jmwalters[/QUOTE]

Well? Kelly, Peverly & Campbell is a HUGE upgrade from Whitfield!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Over unbundance of centers.....Again. : Well? Kelly, Peverly & Campbell is a HUGE upgrade from Whitfield!
    Posted by nitemare-38[/QUOTE]

Yes they are...but that is not the sole reason they lost that series, just one of many...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

[QUOTE]Its a lot better to have centers who can play wing than wingers that can't play center
    Posted by pbergeron37[/QUOTE]

OMG! You're so freakin thick!!! Do you think you're the "GURU!" that says things that NO ONE ELSE DOES or thinks about! What you're saying is OBVIOUS dohhead! Look at what I was asking! If you don't have a positive or negative answer to what I was asking than don't respond!  

You think the answer you gave is "OMG PB YOU'RE SO SMART I NEVER LOOKED AT THAT!" THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR INSIGHT! YOUR WONDERFUL KNOWLEDGE MAKES THIS PLACE SO MUCH BETTER!!! 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

Well I was sort of right. The Av's did get a center, but from St. Louis!