Ovi vs Marchand

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Ovi vs Marchand

Ovi :          19G 32A 51P +14 

Marchand : 14G 14A 28P ++24

not such a big difference for a player who spent 50% of the season on the 4th line ...imagine a whole season on the 2nd or 3rd line ....

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from matttt87. Show matttt87's posts

Re: Ovi vs Marchand

As much as I love your optimistic attitude Stanley it's not really valid to take one random data point out of a whole set of data to analyze.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Right now I take Marchand over Ovi .....Marchand is redhot ...Ovi is struggling

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pucman. Show pucman's posts

6 8 months ago we took Whitfield over Marchand.......well CJ did......ohhhhhh how the times have changed

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pucman. Show pucman's posts

i didnt take stanley cup serious.....is he?    marchand over ovechkin?  to much tequilla in the the morning tomato juice? 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Re: Ovi vs Marchand:
    right now your stupid. ovechkin is struggling had has twice as many points almost, marchand has a better plus minus playing on a better team, in front of a better goalie, with one of the best two way centers in the game. I am not a fan of ovechkin, but this is absurd, there isn't a player on the bruins other than chara thats of that calibur
    Posted by pbergeron37

omg now that funny LOL

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from xenimus. Show xenimus's posts

In Response to Ovi vs Marchand:
    Ovi :          19G 32A 51P +14  Marchand : 14G 14A 28P ++24 not such a big difference for a player who spent 50% of the season on the 4th line ...imagine a whole season on the 2nd or 3rd line .... Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011

Wait! What the F*? Bergeron has the same amount of goals as OVI? NO SAH!!!!Surprised

Sections
Shortcuts