Ovie - 1:58 TOI in Third Period

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Ovie - 1:58 TOI in Third Period

This stat pretty much sums up what we already knew - the Caps are going to try to win with defense first.

B's have to score the first goal tomorrow to force Caps to change their game plan.  I give them credit though.  They have played near perfect defensive hockey.  Horrible to watch, but producing results. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Re: Ovie - 1:58 TOI in Third Period

In one of his few third period shifts last night he was all over the place, unsure where he was supposed to be or who he was to be covering. Hunter made the right call in my estimation. They didn't need another goal at that point, just to hold on. And they did (jerks).

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Re: Ovie - 1:58 TOI in Third Period

In Response to Ovie - 1:58 TOI in Third Period:
    [QUOTE]This stat pretty much sums up what we already knew - the Caps are going to try to win with defense first. B's have to score the first goal tomorrow to force Caps to change their game plan.  I give them credit though.  They have played near perfect defensive hockey.  Horrible to watch, but producing results. 
    Posted by hangnail[/QUOTE]
    Thats the key as far as i see it.When,other than game 3 have the B's had the lead at any point during the first 4 games,discounting the ot goal in game 1?Imagine if the B's opened up a 2-0 lead tommorrow, that would likely blow Hunters mind.