Pacioretty Claims Boston is "Jealous"

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Re: Pacioretty Claims Boston is

Pacioretty forgets that the Bruins have good memories and whatever he says they'll remember. March 27th is not too far away.  He's such a moron.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Whitewings. Show Whitewings's posts

Bruins have to win those games LOL

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Whitewings. Show Whitewings's posts

I really think it's bed time for you sir....have a good night rest bye bye

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

You would've never heard Robinson, LaFleur, Dryden or Serge Savard say stuff like that, then again they never played on a last place team.  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to RidingWithTheKing's comment:

^^Sweet backpedal, kiddie.

You've never seen a Canadiens team win the Cup, which is what makes us smile.

See that's what jealousy is all about.  Claude Julien sipped champagne from the cup and Paccioretty only in his dreams.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to Whitewings's comment:

ahahahahahahahah ... hurry get to bed....! I have more important things to do... go and give mama a kiss. See you if i want to.. for now i'm done with you old man.

If one win against the Bruins makes your season you and the rest of the Diving Venus Nation are in worse shape than I thought. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from LordByron77. Show LordByron77's posts

Being in 1st place get's you nothing. Ask Canuck fans!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Still trying to figure out of what.  Being a little girl with a stick?

Canadiens fire back at Julien's comments March, 4, 2013 Mar 4 9:26 PM ET By James Murphy | ESPNBoston.com A day after Bruins coach Claude Julien accused the Canadiens of embellishing to draw penalties, saying the tactic is embarrassing to the game of hockey, the Habs fired back, with Montreal coach Michel Therrien suggesting Julien should just worry about his own team.

“I’ve known Claude for a long time and I’ve been coaching teams against him for a long time too,” Therrien told reporters following the Canadiens' morning skate at Nassau Coliseum. “To me, those comments that he made were ridiculous and I think he was very frustrated to have lost that game. Claude can concentrate on his team and I’ll concentrate on my own.”

The Canadiens scored twice in the third period to beat the Bruins, 4-3, on Sunday night.

Winger Max Pacioretty, who had a goal and an assist in the win, said Julien’s comments are a result of the Habs’ success this season.

“Jealousy,” Pacioretty told reporters. “We’re at the top right now and reading comments like that is awesome. If we’re in last place, they wouldn’t be saying anything about us, but we’re in first place and it’s the best feeling in the world.”

Julien was emotional after Sunday night’s loss, a physical, fight-filled game that saw Bruins players spend a combined 34 minutes in the penalty box.

"Right now they've got over 100 power plays so far, and it's pretty obvious why," Julien said after the game. "We're trying to clean that out of our game, and it's got to be done soon because it's not about tonight, it's about the game, and the embellishment embarrasses our game. We need to be better at that."

The teams meet again March 27 in Boston.

No disrespect to Pacioretty but he's clearly still feeling the effects of his unfortunate Bell Centre coco bonk.  I think Julien would say exactly the same words if the Bruins had blown them out.  In the past we've read and seen his post-game comments after a loss and he's usually pretty stand-up and critique only his own club. No doubt losing added some pepper to his mood but for him to step out of that contained, composed persona he was irked by what he saw.  Pacioretty and the rest of his D. V.'s should just enjoy first place while they have it. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:

I think Julien would say exactly the same words if the Bruins had blown them out. 

I don't think so.  I think his annoyance level bubbled over his reasonable level.  "Yeah, we beat them good tonight, but wow do they dive a lot!"  I can't see it.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I agree. That will be on the bulletin board before that 3.27 game and he should answer to Thornton or McQuaid. Maybe Lucic should go after him.

Also, his comment about being in first place on 3.4 makes no sense.  Boston has 3 games in hand.

Yeah, he should get beat up for calling someone "jealous".

Because that makes sense.

Dolt

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Whitewings. Show Whitewings's posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfzQVVB10QE

take a look lolllllllllllllllll

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31GFRB3Tq2M

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2m4cFe_s50

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WigPio6Wk7Y

Bruins don't dive ... uhhhhhhhhh 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from CamOJonasink. Show CamOJonasink's posts

White Wings = donkey!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from G4ck5. Show G4ck5's posts

I love when shab fans post links on you tube of the bruins diving, what is there like 10? how many of the Shabs.....lets do a google/youtube search....MTL has1308 videos lol.  Going to check the B's...402. Enough said.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Pac's mouth runs away too often. Play hard, keep lips closed. Julien did call out Therrien's tactics, so the rebuttal was expected, but just maybe, the refs will watch the Habs antics more closely.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

"Patches" is just playing into CJ's hands, giving the team material to be fired up for the next game.....pretty stupid on his part, actually.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

I think this is nothing more than a coaching tactic by CJ. The team knows that this isn't like him. So, if they see their coach getting this irk'd they'll respond accordingly. Patch's is just proving he's a bigger idiot by the day. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:

I think this is nothing more than a coaching tactic by CJ. The team knows that this isn't like him. So, if they see their coach getting this irk'd they'll respond accordingly. Patch's is just proving he's a bigger idiot by the day. 

Bingo.....

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from grizzlybear69. Show grizzlybear69's posts

Just saying.Could the 911 be eyeing the  springboard champ Ribeiro to their lineup at the deadline.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

Was at the game, and Max went off like his arm got crushed by a steamroller. There was no call and he was back on the ice for his next shift. It was a miracle I tell ya!

To insinuate the Bruins are remotely the Diving Venus' (thanks RHO) the Hab's are, is ludicrous.

Too bad they didn't have a really really really small Stanley Cup they could present to the Habs for being in first place in the Northeast division by 2 points at the quarter pole (even though the B's have 3 games in hand).

25. This post has been removed.