Pacioretty Claims Boston is "Jealous"

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

Re: Pacioretty Claims Boston is

What's the big deal? Marchand takes verbal shots at the Habs often and no one cares. Good for Paccioretty. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from fishfinger. Show fishfinger's posts

I do not think ST or Lucic will be chasing Max around looking to fight him as he will not fight.

They need to just play thier game and they will beat them on the score board and that will shut them up. Bruins are a better team than the Habs.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

Lot of trash talk going here but ... , the Bruins lost but at least they have the character back. This month has just started should be interesting, three gms. with the Leafs good month for Bruins hockey fans.

I will say this Bruins always play better after losing to the Habs.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Trash talk like the good old day, I feel like I'm back in the 70's again.

We have hatred brewing and simmering and hopefully it will be boiling again.

Makes my heart go pitter pat.  Brings a tear to my eye.

More please.  Paging Dr. Recchi.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:

Trash talk like the good old day, I feel like I'm back in the 70's again.

We have hatred brewing and simmering and hopefully it will be boiling again.

Makes my heart go pitter pat.  Brings a tear to my eye.

More please.  Paging Dr. Recchi.

My hockey memory only goes back 6-10 years but it seems that teams had much more hate decades ago. Now teams seem friendly and worried about things like "class". I like to see the trash talk, rival teams shouldn't be classy towards eachother. Should only intensify the games later in the season... and maybe in the playoffs.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to RidingWithTheKing's comment:

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

In response to RidingWithTheKing's comment:

I agree. That will be on the bulletin board before that 3.27 game and he should answer to Thornton or McQuaid. Maybe Lucic should go after him.

Also, his comment about being in first place on 3.4 makes no sense.  Boston has 3 games in hand.

Yeah, he should get beat up for calling someone "jealous".

Because that makes sense.

Dolt

Pipe down, troll. He should get pummeled for being a flopping pansy who mouths off. Pretty simple for the educated people here.

McQuaid or Thornton are not going after him for calling the Bruins jealous. Thats just stupid. Are you expecting Ryan White or Brandon Prust to pummel Julien for him calling them embellishers?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to Bisson1's comment:

What's the big deal? Marchand takes verbal shots at the Habs often and no one cares. Good for Paccioretty. 

Let's have a few examples then if you don't mind because I don't renmember too many instances of Marchand starting any verbal wars with the Habs. Also, please explain what Patches did that is so 'good". I bet his coach told him to shut his mouth unless he's got something less stupid to say.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

Let's have a few examples then if you don't mind because I don't renmember too many instances of Marchand starting any verbal wars with the Habs. Also, please explain what Patches did that is so 'good". I bet his coach told him to shut his mouth unless he's got something less stupid to say.

Dez how did you like the little stick on face Marchand used on Prust? I loved everything about it. The sneakyness, the way he did it non-chalantly, and how mad it made Prust..I bet he has a bag full of those goodies..

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

Dez how did you like the little stick on face Marchand used on Prust? I loved everything about it. The sneakyness, the way he did it non-chalantly, and how mad it made Prust..I bet he has a bag full of those goodies..

Kel, I thought it was funny because it was purposely greasy. I was a little surprised to see some posters complaining about it like it was dangerous in any way whatsoever. It was basically the equivalent of giving an on ice "wet Willie". It might tick someone off but it'll never hurt anyone. It's funnier because Shupe said he was hoping to see the rat come back into Marchand's game. I saw the move and thought, "well, there you go Shupe. He heard you".

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

Kel, I thought it was funny because it was purposely greasy. I was a little surprised to see some posters complaining about it like it was dangerous in any way whatsoever. It was basically the equivalent of giving an on ice "wet Willie". It might tick someone off but it'll never hurt anyone. It's funnier because Shupe said he was hoping to see the rat come back into Marchand's game. I saw the move and thought, "well, there you go Shupe. He heard you".

That made me laugh.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dirt Clod Jams. Show Dirt Clod Jams's posts

“Jealousy,” Pacioretty told reporters. “We’re at the top right now and reading comments like that is awesome. If we’re in last place, they wouldn’t be saying anything about us, but we’re in first place and it’s the best feeling in the world.”

Midseason success is the best feeling in the Pacioretty's world eh? I don't think his teammate Ryder would agree, the Bruins must be laughing that one off!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

What was funnier is Chara skating upto Prust, whispers something to him and then Prust didn't say a word after that.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from fishfinger. Show fishfinger's posts

The difference is that Marchand does it during the game.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

I wouldn't call it verbal war but in a pre-game interview 2010-11 Marchand had some choice words for the Habs,  something along the lines they instigate and hatred towards them.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:

I wouldn't call it verbal war but in a pre-game interview 2010-11 Marchand had some choice words for the Habs,  something along the lines they instigate and hatred towards them.

I'll buy that it has happened before BsL. What I don't buy is Bisson's assertion that Marchand does it "often". If that's the case then examples should be easy for him to come up with.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

Do the Bruins dive?  Sure they do but when they do they get called out by management and the fan base for doing it.  As opposed to the Montreal and Vancouver teams which accept it and encourage it.  If I had a dime for every time I heard a Montreal or Vancouver fan use the excuse that all teams do it I would be a very rich women.  Why did the fans in Montreal choose to bring a Soccer chant to hockey?

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

I'll buy that it has happened before BsL. What I don't buy is Bisson's assertion that Marchand does it "often". If that's the case then examples should be easy for him to come up with.

I think that was the only time I heard. Julien must have told him to pipe down .

Sections
Shortcuts