Pacioretty comments on Bruins winning Cup

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BorisTheGorilla. Show BorisTheGorilla's posts

Pacioretty comments on Bruins winning Cup

Today in Laval, at team's annual charity golf tournament, he told Global News in Montreal watching the Bruins win the Cup was "BRUTAL".

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Re: Pacioretty comments on Bruins winning Cup

I'm sure if you ask anyone not on the Bruins it was "Brutal".

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Pacioretty comments on Bruins winning Cup:
    [QUOTE]I'm sure if you ask anyone not on the Bruins it was "Brutal".
    Posted by callodthedom19[/QUOTE]
    Nope, lot's of other players quoted saying they were pulling for the Bruins to win. I'm sure it was extra hard for the Habs considering how close they came to winning that series. I'm glad he felt awful about it. He'll feel even worse after this year.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Couldthisbetheyear. Show Couldthisbetheyear's posts

Can't wait for Pouliot to nail him in the corners.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangedman. Show hangedman's posts

In Response to Pacioretty comments on Bruins winning Cup:
    [QUOTE]Today in Laval, at team's annual charity golf tournament, he told Global News in Montreal watching the Bruins win the Cup was "BRUTAL".
    Posted by BorisTheGorilla[/QUOTE]

Second best piece of news I've heard all day.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from matttt87. Show matttt87's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pacioretty comments on Bruins winning Cup : Nope, lot's of other players quoted saying they were pulling for the Bruins to win. I'm sure it was extra hard for the Habs considering how close they came to winning that series. I'm glad he felt awful about it. He'll feel even worse after this year.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

Know any players in particular?

Just curious, not trying to call you out.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

I'm sure while they "cheered" for the Bruins they were thinking. "Man this is brtual, wish that was me raising the Cup." If they weren't thinking that they're playing the wrong sport, or, in the wrong league at least.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pacioretty comments on Bruins winning Cup : Know any players in particular? Just curious, not trying to call you out.
    Posted by matttt87[/QUOTE]
    I read an interview with Dave Bolland who said he was cheering for the B's and was pretty sure he could speak for the entire Blackhawk team. He made it quite clear that he and the rest of the Hawks hate the Nucks.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pacioretty comments on Bruins winning Cup : I read an interview with Dave Bolland who said he was cheering for the B's and was pretty sure he could speak for the entire Blackhawk team. He made it quite clear that he and the rest of the Hawks hate the Nucks.
    Posted by 50belowzero[/QUOTE]

Headline of the Chi paper said it all... "VAN-Tastic!!"

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

The day I got the phone call from ference when he was visiting the army ranger base my friend works at, he told my buddy even some players on the habs were calling and telling him the bruins had to win so Max Lapierre didn't get his name on the cup. I am going to guess max pax wasn't one of the habs who called and wished ference luck in the finals.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SEABASS2013. Show SEABASS2013's posts

In Response to Pacioretty comments on Bruins winning Cup:
    [QUOTE]Today in Laval, at team's annual charity golf tournament, he told Global News in Montreal watching the Bruins win the Cup was "BRUTAL".

Yeah Almost as Brutal as inciting nonsense and threatening people's lives
    by having 911 lines tied up.

Sure Max is proud of her legacy.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from no1bruinsfan. Show no1bruinsfan's posts

Johnathon Toews and Sidney Crosby to mention two guys.

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pacioretty comments on Bruins winning Cup : Know any players in particular? Just curious, not trying to call you out.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Luke Schenn said he was cheering for Boston in the Finals.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kanes-Donuts. Show Kanes-Donuts's posts

lots of people were cheering for boston across the usa who wants a logging camp and whaling city wheres people live in cabins like vancouver to win maybe thats why winesap and data entry clerk are hiding because they secretly wanted canucks to win lol

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Krispy73. Show Krispy73's posts

Paul Bissonnette was cheering for the B's. in fact, most players in the Western Conference who were beaten by Vancouver were pulling for the B's. Chicago players in particular. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49-North. Show 49-North's posts

I'm sure that most Lightning players would have thought that the B's win was particularly painful, as well, given how close they came to playing in the Finals.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mb30. Show mb30's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pacioretty comments on Bruins winning Cup : I read an interview with Dave Bolland who said he was cheering for the B's and was pretty sure he could speak for the entire Blackhawk team. He made it quite clear that he and the rest of the Hawks hate the Nucks.
    Posted by 50belowzero[/QUOTE]

Ryan Whitney on the Sports Hub one day also said 90% of the league was pulling for the Bruins or something along those lines.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ksp57. Show ksp57's posts

Well, I'm sure that the Habs, Dolts and Nucks will beat the Bruins this coming season when it doesn't actually count for much.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BorisTheGorilla. Show BorisTheGorilla's posts

Pacioretty added he's looking forward to the first game against the Bruins October 27th.  Man this skinny kid is a cocky little F.  I hope someone lays him out again. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ksp57. Show ksp57's posts

[QUOTE]Pacioretty added he's looking forward to the first game against the Bruins October 27th.  Man this skinny kid is a cocky little F.  I hope someone lays him out again. 

I'm sure he is.

http://www.fcps.edu/islandcreekes/ecology/Reptiles/Eastern%20Painted%20Turtle/paintedturtle56.jpg

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

who cares what Pacioretty has to say anyways....

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan084evr. Show bruinsfan084evr's posts

Somebody call 911

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from number08. Show number08's posts

BRUTAL...like getting your head driven into the turn-buckle HA HA HA HA! I can't wait to see the Bruins in Montreal Oct 29 with my Chara jersey!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

Poor poor Patches. Is there no end to the indignity? Especially since the Habs (in their fans minds) were one win away from hoisting the Cup.

Sections
Shortcuts