Pacioretty headhunting

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SomethingBrewin. Show SomethingBrewin's posts

Re: Pacioretty headhunting

In Response to Re: Pacioretty headhunting:
    [QUOTE]I was thinking 2 games Red but yah that makes sense. Ooo I'm going to the Montreal link on HFboards for some laughs te-hee.
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

This one just as comical, they are in meltdown

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

Three games is nothing compared to what the Montreal police and legal system have in store for him for this assault on an unsuspecting player.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

[QUOTE]I was thinking 2 games Red but yah that makes sense. Ooo I'm going to the Montreal link on HFboards for some laughs te-hee.

I was thinking it would be 4 because of the similarity to Paille's hit, but since Pac's hit was shoulder and not elbow, 3 makes sense to me. Split the difference between Marchand and Paille.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Pacioretty headhunting:[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pacioretty headhunting : This one just as comical, they are in meltdown http://www.hockeyinsideout.com/news/pacioretty-word-seems-like-early-evening-et#comments Posted by SomethingBrewin[/QUOTE]

"Bulletin! Habs trade Pacioretty to Boston, Shanahan immediately lifts suspension.."

Ha that is some priceless stuff Thanks!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pacioretty headhunting : This one just as comical, they are in meltdown http://www.hockeyinsideout.com/news/pacioretty-word-seems-like-early-evening-et#comments
    Posted by SomethingBrewin[/QUOTE]

That thread is great... 70 per cent of the posts are about the Bruins, who weren't even involved in the game.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

Poor 'ol Maxi Pads!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pacioretty headhunting : "Bulletin! Habs trade Pacioretty to Boston, Shanahan immediately lifts suspension.." Ha that is some priceless stuff Thanks!
    San, I especially like the poster who said the NHL was "bigoted". I guess the irony of it being an American player hitting a French Canadian (born in Montreal) was totally lost on some Habs fans.........priceless.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

The habs fan on tsn.ca are in meltdown mode too.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Is old Montreal buring yet? 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

[QUOTE]The habs fan on tsn.ca are in meltdown mode too.
    Posted by red75[/QUOTE]

LMFAO! I just went on TSN.com and let me tell you, you cannot buy that kind of entertainment.

I love how you can go 2 posts without seeing the Bruins mentioned when it was the Penguins on the ice. Hilarious.

Not much else should have been expected from most of the Mtl fanbase.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

I really dislike everything about Montreal fan base.  Why couldnt they have seperated from Canada.  They do have some great strip bars though.  But other than that I dislike Montreal.  Anyone ever drive there?  I think they do construction 24/7 year round.  And I thought Boston driving was insane.

Poor Montreal.  The world is against Montreal.  Max is a garbage.  He drills Eaton and not one hab fan says boo.  He pushed Chara after scoring in OT and then is dumb enough to play chicken with him.  Now this cheap shot.  Its not far off cooke in my eyes. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

[QUOTE]I really dislike everything about Montreal fan base.  Why couldnt they have seperated from Canada.  They do have some great strip bars though.  But other than that I dislike Montreal.  Anyone ever drive there?  I think they do construction 24/7 year round.  And I thought Boston driving was insane. Poor Montreal.  The world is against Montreal.  Max is a garbage.  He drills Eaton and not one hab fan says boo.  He pushed Chara after scoring in OT and then is dumb enough to play chicken with him.  Now this cheap shot.  Its not far off cooke in my eyes. 
    Posted by shuperman[/QUOTE]

Oh Shupe, you didn't know? There's a league-wide conspirecy against the habs! Why else would Maxi Pads get suspended???

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pacioretty headhunting : Oh Shupe, you didn't know? There's a league-wide conspirecy against the habs! Why else would Maxi Pads get suspended???
    Posted by Ronstar8[/QUOTE]

It is almost laughable.  Almost.  Then I just grit my teeth.  as much as I didnt like the AF finger in the playoffs its starting to grow on me.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

"Chara on Pacioretty = 0 Ference on Halpern = 0 Lucic on Miller = 0 Each of them were hits to the head & much more vicious"

Ha yah Halpern and Miller had blood coming out of their broken noses, comical this is just great reading. Yah Book exactly start turning those cars over...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beantown28. Show Beantown28's posts

That's why Campbell lost his job...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

I used to give Habs fans the benefit of the doubt and think people like this were a vocal minority, and that the silent majority were like Kennedy. Now I have a hard time believing that.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Did you guys hear something? Nope, it was nothing.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beantown28. Show Beantown28's posts

You should read the Pittsburgh HF board, classy...!  a lotttt more than Bruins fans!

Have a good evening worthless runts!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

That irritating sound again.....

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Ahhhhhhhhhh, that's better.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

[QUOTE]"Chara on Pacioretty = 0 Ference on Halpern = 0 Lucic on Miller = 0 Each of them were hits to the head & much more vicious" Ha yah Halpern and Miller had blood coming out of their broken noses, comical this is just great reading. Yah Book exactly start turning those cars over...
    People seem to have a really bizarre concept of where Ryan Miller's head is.

I'll have to watch the explanation tomorrow.  I was thinking 2 games as an upper limit. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

I just read the TSN forum. I can't believe they didn't have the stones to suspend a Bruin for Miracle Max's hit on Letang. Shanahan is totally in Boston's pocket.
    Oh the Huge Manatees!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

It's unreal. I know we're rivals, but if you read the tsn board you'd think that Letang deserved a penalty for diving and Lucic and Chara both deserved a ten game suspension for breathing.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Macfact. Show Macfact's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pacioretty headhunting : I hear ya Mac, but would you agree that if he didn't hit the head than it would be a nasty, but clean, hit? Everything about lining him up, and trying to nail him, and taking advantage of the fact that he wasn't looking up is...prefectly legal, right? I think if he doesn't target the head, it's an okay hit.  But he did hit the head, as the principle point of contact, so I say 4 games.  Just like Paille.
    Posted by Fletcher1[/QUOTE]

I agree Fletch it would have been nasty but a hit and then the rest of the team could take care of cleaning up his sorry rear for the nasty hit but he didn't he lined up the head and took it out. 4 games should have been the message.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

I want to sleep tonight so I won't go read the worthless comments on TSN board but I'm sure they're saying how Bruins never get suspended when Colin Campbell's Son plays with the Bruins .
    I can't wait to listen to Montreal radio tomorrow morning.  I've said it before and I'll say it again, most of the french Hab fans are pretty good and know what they're talking about ,  it's the anglophone/ allophones  that are the worst .  Those are the ones you see on the TSN board.