Pacioretty headhunting

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Olsonic. Show Olsonic's posts

Re: Pacioretty headhunting

I think you'll all like this. And by "like this", I mean probably hate it. Props to the Edmonton Journal for trolling habs fans.

CALL THE POLICE ON PACIORETTY! INVESTIGATE HIM

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Funny Ols. 
    and in the Montreal Gazette they say the only thing reckless about Saturday night was the Penguin's medical staff putting Letang out on the ice after being out 7mins !
    They just can't do no harm in the eyes of the homer Montreal media. HECK !  we have Kevin Dupont always sh-ting on the Bruins, even in the playoffs !

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

In Response to Re: Pacioretty headhunting:
    [QUOTE]http://www.habseyesontheprize.com/2011/11/27/2589868/can-we-stop-with-the-false-equivalence I think you'll all like this. And by "like this", I mean probably hate it. Props to the Edmonton Journal for trolling habs fans. CALL THE POLICE ON PACIORETTY! INVESTIGATE HIM
    Posted by Olsonic[/QUOTE]
    It never ceases to amaze me how people can see things the way they want them to be.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrEspoCash. Show OrrEspoCash's posts

I'm happy with the suspension. 3 games is good considering the idiot refs didn't even call a penalty. Shanny must have taken that into consideration. He's far, far better than Mr. "I hate the Bruins and Mark Savard" Camppbell. And next time Maxy does this I'm sure Shanny will bring down the hammer.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Luanne7. Show Luanne7's posts

[QUOTE]http://www.habseyesontheprize.com/2011/11/27/2589868/can-we-stop-with-the-false-equivalence I think you'll all like this. And by "like this", I mean probably hate it. Props to the Edmonton Journal for trolling habs fans. CALL THE POLICE ON PACIORETTY! INVESTIGATE HIM
    Posted by Olsonic[/QUOTE]

Who wrote it ? good one , love it ! hey by the way long time no see...!

Oh and I don't want to forget : Congrats for the Stanley Cup ! I'm so happy for your dear Bruins !

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Luanne7. Show Luanne7's posts

In Response to Pacioretty headhunting:
    [QUOTE]I'm sure Hab fans will defend this... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8ZoP5uGFzM
    Posted by Bruinfaninnewjersey[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah and you know what?? i will defend this with my heart and soul....is it enough?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Luanne7. Show Luanne7's posts

[QUOTE]Well, well, well. Isn't this something.  A Matt Cooke Special and ol' Max "I'll fake a concussion for effect" Pacioretty, plays Mr. Innocence now. That's a 5 game suspension, minimum. All he had to do was use his shoulder on Letang's shoulder and we aren't even talking abotu this hit. But, no, he uses his elbow and subtly extends it at Letang's head. Clear violation, minimum 5 games. So, Paille gets 4 games last year with a STRAIGHT ON hit, where it admittedly he did target the head a bit, but a 90 degree, blind side hit where Pacioretty uses an subtle elbow like cook or Richards on Booth, and this is 3 games? Really? Shanahan has done a nice job so far, but this is clearly a bone thrown to the Montreal Pansybags. Should be 5, MINIMUM because Pacioretty has a history.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKingII[/QUOTE]
    Hi my favorite elderly boy! how are U ...? hope you're fine ...try not to eat too many cheeseburger , last time i saw you you looked pretty fat ...but i still like you ...see u

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Luanne7. Show Luanne7's posts

And you know Letang was suspended 2 games earlier this season, it was a cheapshot, he had to pay for what he did ..he deserved what happened to him...and it's only a broken nose...not a broken neck . come on ! oh and before you say that my english is bad ..i know it is cause i'm a charming frog! rabbitttt

10. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts