Pacioretty up and skating - TSN

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from gardenbees. Show gardenbees's posts

Pacioretty up and skating - TSN

This Easter miracle skated for 20 minutes in full equipment....wow, paging Dr. Recchi...

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=360366

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from KrayzieJoe. Show KrayzieJoe's posts

Re: Pacioretty up and skating

Ridiculous

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

My wife is a doctor and according to her it takes between 3 to 5 months for a broken vertebra to cure....Mark Recchi was 100% right ...much better than the habs doctors ...DUH .....

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from er877. Show er877's posts

Montreal's (and Pacioretty's) histrionics aside, let's just be glad the guy's not crippled.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

I think the habs organization owes some apolodgies to Zdeno for trying to hide the truth ..there has never been a broken vertebra nor severe concussion ...
    We should start a petition just like they did in Montreal....Pacio on the ice 3 weeks after the hit ....DUH ...the Mtl canadeins doctors should be fired

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from gardenbees. Show gardenbees's posts

The Habs organization has no ounce of shame for hyping this injury and causing pandemonium amongst their fans, the politicians, and all of those frivolous police calls.  If he ever is severely injured some day, no one is going to believe him.  Way to go Canadiens organization….

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from huscroft28. Show huscroft28's posts

Typical.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dave24. Show Dave24's posts

Re: Pacioretty up and skating - TSN

Ah, the return of "Miracle Max"......

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from KrayzieJoe. Show KrayzieJoe's posts

Did someone cry wolf?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

add this to the laundry list of reasons to hate the habs...if this is true the nhl should investigate them and their doctors- defamation of character/libel. chara didn't deserve this- he a stand up guy. bunch of bums- f*** the habs

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from sparky1313. Show sparky1313's posts

WOLF! WOLF! WOLF! WOLF! WOLF! WOLF! The Habs and fans have no shame!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

F**k him...I hope the B's play them in the first round like in 2009 and sweep their a**ess with "Patches" in the lineup....

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

i think this is less a patch thing and more of a habs organizational thing. i hold no ill will towards patch, he didn't make his erroneous diagnosis, and try to get the hockey world to buy it. he was on twitter and at the movies- hardly trying to fake anything. fu** the habs, and their fans

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

True. I try not to be personal. Meant to say f**k them as an organization. Just trying to use it as a rallying point....

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

man i hope the bruins get the habs in the playoffs-

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Remember "Patches" was the one who said he was disgusted that Chara didn't get a suspension. He mentioned this through mouthfulls of popcorn. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

In Response to Re: Pacioretty up and skating - TSN:
    i think this is less a patch thing and more of a habs organizational thing. i hold no ill will towards patch, he didn't make his erroneous diagnosis, and try to get the hockey world to buy it. he was on twitter and at the movies- hardly trying to fake anything. fu** the habs, and their fans
    Posted by adkbeesfan

I don't think Pacioretty helped to diffuse things either:

After suffering a concussion and a fractured vertebrae, Max Pacioretty will miss quite some time. The man responsible for that, Zdeno Chara, won't be suspended. That, has Pacioretty infuriated.

Pacioretty www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=357316" target="_blank">spoke on Wednesday nightfor the first time since being on the receiving end of a hit from Chara that left him motionless on the ice. The league announced on Wednesday that Chara wouldn't be disciplined, and Pacioretty is none too pleased at the lack of discipline.

"I am upset and disgusted that the league didn't think enough of [the hit] to suspend him," Pacioretty told TSN's Bob McKenzie. "I'm not mad for myself, I'm mad because if other players see a hit like that and think it's okay, they won't be suspended, then other players will get hurt like I got hurt."

Pacioretty admitted that he didn't think that Chara should be suspended for an extended period of time, but he did make it clear that he doesn't believe Chara when he said he didn't mean to do it.

"I heard [Chara] said he didn't mean to do it. I felt he did mean to do it," Pacioretty told McKenzie. "I would feel better if he said he made a mistake and that he was sorry for doing that, I could forgive that, but I guess he's talking about how I jumped up or something.

"I believe he was trying to guide my head into the turnbuckle. We all know where the turnbuckle is. It wasn't a head shot like a lot of head shots we see but I do feel he targeted my head into the turnbuckle."

I guess when you play for the Habs, you are emboldened to put a little gas on the fire.  Even a guy with 123 NHL games can rip into another guy that has a Norris trophy and has played about 1000 NHL games.  I am glad Pacioretty was not seriously hurt, but I have zero respect for this kid.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from FUhabs. Show FUhabs's posts

Amen brother...amen!!

In Response to Re: Pacioretty up and skating - TSN : I don't think Pacioretty helped to diffuse things either: After suffering a concussion and a fractured vertebrae, Max Pacioretty will miss quite some time. The man responsible for that, Zdeno Chara , won't be suspended. That, has Pacioretty infuriated . Pacioretty www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=357316 " target="_blank" /> spoke on Wednesday night for the first time since being on the receiving end of a hit from Chara that left him motionless on the ice. The league announced on Wednesday that Chara wouldn't be disciplined, and Pacioretty is none too pleased at the lack of discipline. "I am upset and disgusted that the league didn't think enough of [the hit] to suspend him ," Pacioretty told TSN's Bob McKenzie . "I'm not mad for myself, I'm mad because if other players see a hit like that and think it's okay, they won't be suspended, then other players will get hurt like I got hurt." Pacioretty admitted that he didn't think that Chara should be suspended for an extended period of time, but he did make it clear that he doesn't believe Chara when he said he didn't mean to do it. "I heard [Chara] said he didn't mean to do it. I felt he did mean to do it ," Pacioretty told McKenzie. "I would feel better if he said he made a mistake and that he was sorry for doing that, I could forgive that, but I guess he's talking about how I jumped up or something. " I believe he was trying to guide my head into the turnbuckle. We all know where the turnbuckle is. It wasn't a head shot like a lot of head shots we see but I do feel he targeted my head into the turnbuckle ." I guess when you play for the Habs, you are emboldened to put a little gas on the fire.  Even a guy with 123 NHL games can rip into another guy that has a Norris trophy and has played about 1000 NHL games.  I am glad Pacioretty was not seriously hurt, but I have zero respect for this kid.
    Posted by Crowls2424

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karl-Hungus. Show Karl-Hungus's posts

MIRACLE MAX!!!  we all know what happened to the boy who cried wolf.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In Response to Re: Pacioretty up and skating - TSN : I don't think Pacioretty helped to diffuse things either: After suffering a concussion and a fractured vertebrae, Max Pacioretty will miss quite some time. The man responsible for that, Zdeno Chara , won't be suspended. That, has Pacioretty infuriated . Pacioretty www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=357316 " target="_blank" /> spoke on Wednesday night for the first time since being on the receiving end of a hit from Chara that left him motionless on the ice. The league announced on Wednesday that Chara wouldn't be disciplined, and Pacioretty is none too pleased at the lack of discipline. "I am upset and disgusted that the league didn't think enough of [the hit] to suspend him ," Pacioretty told TSN's Bob McKenzie . "I'm not mad for myself, I'm mad because if other players see a hit like that and think it's okay, they won't be suspended, then other players will get hurt like I got hurt." Pacioretty admitted that he didn't think that Chara should be suspended for an extended period of time, but he did make it clear that he doesn't believe Chara when he said he didn't mean to do it. "I heard [Chara] said he didn't mean to do it. I felt he did mean to do it ," Pacioretty told McKenzie. "I would feel better if he said he made a mistake and that he was sorry for doing that, I could forgive that, but I guess he's talking about how I jumped up or something. " I believe he was trying to guide my head into the turnbuckle. We all know where the turnbuckle is. It wasn't a head shot like a lot of head shots we see but I do feel he targeted my head into the turnbuckle ." I guess when you play for the Habs, you are emboldened to put a little gas on the fire.  Even a guy with 123 NHL games can rip into another guy that has a Norris trophy and has played about 1000 NHL games.  I am glad Pacioretty was not seriously hurt, but I have zero respect for this kid.
    Posted by Crowls2424

Crowls - This post should be framed.  I'm pleased Pacioretty was not hurt as gravely as initially reported by his team but the word integrity should not be used in any reference to the Montreal Canadiens' organization.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

"Flexion-distraction fractures occur as the result of extreme force placed on vertebrae by sudden stopping or rapid deceleration, as in seatbelt injury during an automobile accident (Chance or seatbelt fracture); the posterior column is injured in these fractures, including ligamentous and/or bony components. A classic Chance or seatbelt fracture is a horizontal break in the bones of the posterior and middle columns and is usually considered stable."

I got this info from the following site below. NO WHERE does it say that doing any kind of physical workout after 3wks is possible. I don't know the extent or the exact term that was used to describe MP's injuries. Except that he has a fractured vertabrae & severe concussion. The following seems to cover all the types of fractures. I'm no Dr, but something doesn't wash.

http://www.mdguidelines.com/fracture-vertebra

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from golden9x2. Show golden9x2's posts

he probably got more of a whiplash effect from recoiling as Gomez reached into his popcorn box at the movies that night....

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Kennedy what is your take on this?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from gardenbees. Show gardenbees's posts

Posted by Crowls2424

Well put Crowls!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Of the 30 NHL teams, I'm not surprised that this sort of tomfoolery has come from the Habs.  It's no wonder that many of the past great players have distanced themselves from the organ-eye-ZAY-tion.

Sections
Shortcuts