Pacioretty

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

Pacioretty

Sorry..can't find a link to the hit. Torts was his usual self when asked about the hit. Has been suspended before , on a hit to Letang.  www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=416734

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: Pacioretty

I watched this game with a buddy of mine that is a Habs fan.  We both agreed that his hit on McDonough is a two game suspension at least.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=657150&navid=nhl:topheads

"Montreal foward Pacioretty faces Supplemental Discipline hearing Sunday"

Wow they didn't even want to wait till Monday, GOOD!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

Hmmm..just wondering when we're going to hear from Stephen Harper about this ?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

http://prohockeytalk.nbcsports.com/2013/02/23/video-ryan-mcdonagh-banged-up-by-max-pacioretty-hit/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Sa4v_L4p59A

Pacioretty trys to draw a call by gingerly getting himself on the bench but per the usual  has enough energy to continue to play and get McDonagh back.

Get Miracle Max Shanahammer!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

What a bag filled with doushe! i can't stand this kid !

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

I am sure Montreal authorities will be with looking into this violent repeat offender to see if additional legal action is warrented.

It will be interesting to see how Shanahan evaluates "intent".  He whacked Marchand pretty good after being able to read his mind, the broadcast team immediately calls this hit out as "payback".

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

The whole L'affaire Chara stuff seems no less ridiculous in hindsight than it did at the time.  In this case, the element that comes most to mind is the screeching about the Chara hit being premeditated because MP and Z had a run-in the game before.  I hope that logic stands up here and this is treated like a pre-meditated intent to injure.  There's no need to talk about the fluke element of contriving to drive the guy's face into a stanchion - he doesn't need to be in a particular place on the ice to drive McDonagh's face into the boards/dasher/glass.  Just needs to hit him the back of the head.

Call 9-11

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

How is this as a  call for "charging". Maybe we'll start to see more calls on these uncalled for hits. Pacioretty really slams McDonough. Cheap and dirty.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Watch at 29 seconds of the you tube video and you see McDonagh barely has his gloves on Pacioretty. Enjoy the popcorn at the movies during your suspension Max.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

What I ddn't get was the hit on McDonough caused injury , bled and yet they deemed it only 2mins.  How dumb of McDonough, he should curled up on the ice hurt .  Once again stupid officiating  deeming he was not really hurt therefore only deserved 2mins.

I think it'll only be a suspension of a game , McDonough did turn into the hit but Pacioretty might have had intention after he got hit (same explanation Marchand got on Salo) .

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

Watch at 29 seconds of the you tube video and you see McDonagh barely has his gloves on Pacioretty. Enjoy the popcorn at the movies during your suspension Max.

LOL

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dougie_Spamilton. Show Dougie_Spamilton's posts

Where's the criminal investigation? Also, I love how NHL.com has comments disabled for it's article on this incident.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

Clearly intentional given the hit earlier in the game.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:

What I ddn't get was the hit on McDonough caused injury , bled and yet they deemed it only 2mins.  How dumb of McDonough, he should curled up on the ice hurt .  Once again stupid officiating  deeming he was not really hurt therefore only deserved 2mins.

I think it'll only be a suspension of a game , McDonough did turn into the hit but Pacioretty might have had intention after he got hit (same explanation Marchand got on Salo) .

Maybe more, Max Pathetic is a repeat offender.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

How dumb of McDonough, he should curled up on the ice hurt .  Once again stupid officiating  deeming he was not really hurt therefore only deserved 2mins.

I'll order the 2004 Ribeiro/LaPierre diving instructional video for McDonagh. That should do it...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

We know what the outrage would be if it were a Hab who was hit and injured in exactly the same manner as Pacioretty delivered.  Perhaps the Gazette will suggest it was McDonough who was at fault for being in the way of the on-rushing Pacioretty. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

How dumb of McDonough, he should curled up on the ice hurt .  Once again stupid officiating  deeming he was not really hurt therefore only deserved 2mins.

I'll order the 2004 Ribeiro/LaPierre diving instructional video for McDonagh. That should do it...

The limited edition endorsed by Bill Barber, San?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

I can't stand Patches, but Ryan must know someone is coming. Why do players turn to face the boards!? Having said that though...Just because you have a car that can go 150mph doesn't mean you get to drive it that fast right Shupe & Kel? Just because a player turns his body like this doesn't mean you can hit him in this fashion. "The Movie Goer!" had ample time to make a decision to not hit him. I hope this piece of Kief gets 10 games!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:

We know what the outrage would be if it were a Hab who was hit and injured in exactly the same manner as Pacioretty delivered.  Perhaps the Gazette will suggest it was McDonough who was at fault for being in the way of the on-rushing Pacioretty. 

Yea I wonder when Air Canada & VIA Rail will be threatening to pull their sponsership.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

The upside of a suspension is that Miracle Max can get back to the theatre and tweet about the latest movies while his teammates carry on.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Siskel & Patches, give the movie " Back to the Max ", 2 enthusiastic thumbs up !! 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:  How dumb of McDonough, he should curled up on the ice hurt.  Once again stupid officiating  deeming he was not really hurt therefore only deserved 2mins.

The limited edition endorsed by Bill Barber, San? [/QUOTE]

Some how I think VHS is right up MaxPacs alley...

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to Fletcher1's comment:

The upside of a suspension is that Miracle Max can get back to the theatre and tweet about the latest movies while his teammates carry on.

While thousands protest in front of the Bell Center, Fletch.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:

Yea I wonder when Air Canada & VIA Rail will be threatening to pull their sponsership.

Nite, that will only happen on the recommendation of the R. C. M. P. who will be sure to investigate if Pacioretty rightly sits.

Sections
Shortcuts