Pacioretty's Embellishment

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ceege. Show Ceege's posts

Pacioretty's Embellishment

I find it very sad that as a Bruins fan I see Savard's career in question from a cheap shot to the head and this clown Pacioretty embellishes a major injury to get Chara suspended.  Savard can not even be in a room with bright lights let alone a movie theater. Savard is suffering from major depression and Pacioretty is sending I love you text messages to his teammate while he enjoys his time off.  Savard's career may be over and Pacioretty will be back before the end of the season or in the playoffs.  What a joke. 

Then for all the fans to call 911...are you serious?  Did you ever think that someone in Montreal might need 911 for an actually emergency.  You should all be ashamed of yourselves.  I know not all people living in Montreal are as stupid as the fans that actually did call but these types of losers are exactly the reason I call Montreal the landfill to the north.

First line tonight should be Campbell centering Thornton and Horton, with Chara and McQuaid on D.  Let Tuukka play net just in case Price thinks he wants to leave his crease.  With Tuukka's attitude I see a very different turn of events in the goalies decide to go.  Lets send a message from the opening puck drop that we mean business and any antics will not fly in our House.....

I know tonights game is first about getting 2 pts but if the game gets ugly the Bruins have to make it known that the playoffs will be hell for anyone coming to the Garden.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Re: Pacioretty's Embellishment

This is just another chapter in the embarrassing actions of the Montreal Canadiens.   That's Montreal.

This is why I hate them more than the Yankees. Their fans are super fruity, the ole ole thing is ultra fruity and this sort of self righteous behavior has been embedded in that culture for decades.

Even the rest of Canada doesn't like them.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

I wish this whole Pacioretty incident would just go away.  Let's play hockey.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

If this is true about the Habs embellishing Pacioretty's injury, the Habs should be punished for inciting it's fans. The Hab organization fanned the flames of unrest with it's fans. This does not promote the role of good hockey.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

the always honorable legend mark recchi chimed in yesterday(talk show radio) that he thought it was embellishment on montreals part(seriousness of patch's injury) in order to get big z suspended. i wish it would go away too but, when recchi brings it up, i think people listen. i hope the b's finish EVERY check tonight, and if the habs don't like it, let's drop 'em. don't go looking for the fight, let it come to them.  man i hate the habs- GO B'S 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

In Response to Re: Pacioretty's Embellishment:
    the always honorable legend mark recchi chimed in yesterday(talk show radio) that he thought it was embellishment on montreals part(seriousness of patch's injury) in order to get big z suspended. i wish it would go away too but, when recchi brings it up, i think people listen. i hope the b's finish EVERY check tonight, and if the habs don't like it, let's drop 'em. don't go looking for the fight, let it come to them.  man i hate the habs- GO B'S 
    Posted by adkbeesfan

I hope father time plays angry tonight. I enjoyed watching him chase Gionta back to the bench after PK tried to dropkick Marchand.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TTisOverrated. Show TTisOverrated's posts

You guys are idiots. Get mad at the actual Canadiens organization for embellishment, not at Pacioretty.

Like someone is gonna pretend to have a fractured vertabrae

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

In Response to Re: Pacioretty's Embellishment:
    You guys are idiots. Get mad at the actual Canadiens organization for embellishment, not at Pacioretty. Like someone is gonna pretend to have a fractured vertabrae
    Posted by TTisOverrated

Sounds good, Canadiens fan, posing as a Bruins fan. lol

No one is "mad" at Pacioretty.  

It comes off disingenous to be demanding a suspension when you tried to squirm by at an angle along the boards and then pretend Chara intentionally tried to break your face along the turnbuckle.  Chara barely bumped him.  If he was under more control or didn't try to gamble along the boards in FRONT of the turnbuckle on his home ice, maybe he wouldn't have gotten hurt?

Then, to be going to a movie with a concussion and acting like nothing happened, while the Bruins see the destruction of Marc Savard's career due to cheapshot and far more dangerous, blind side hit, Pacioretty needs to pipe down.

I am glad Recchi said something.  Bout time someone called out the pansy Canadiens players for their phony behavior.   

How many times have we seen a Canadiens player cheap shot a Bruins player through the years?

Anyone remember Shayne Corson, Chris Chelios, Chris Nilan, Stephane Richer, Claude Lemieux, etc?  These losers wrote the book on playing dirty in the 1980s and 1990s.

Lots of blind side work, sucker punches, hits to the head, etc.

Then, when it came time to fight, these pansies would all turtle and cry foul.

LOSERS

Lemme guess: You are 17 years old.

TOOL

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

TTover...notice i said "embellishment on montreals part"- this is a habs thing, not a patch thing. god i hate the habs

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgrif008. Show bgrif008's posts

Chris Nilan was once a B.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

He's also a loser and a thug.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Mtl wont  be sending anyone to a gunfight with a knife. Plain and simple. they will come out playing there best game of the year to prove a point and thats there the better team. The Bs must respond and play there best game. All in all it will establish there place in the playoffs.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from choclab511. Show choclab511's posts

Just thought I would share this from the Montreal Gazette. It gave me a chuckle... fact not opinion.

http://www.montrealgazette.com/sports/Canadiens+Bruins+rivalry+gets+ugly/4492847/story.html

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bailey77. Show bailey77's posts

why dont you read the entire arcticle, they said he embellished the severe concussion part not the fact that he has a fractured vertabrae or whatever, even that can't be very serious if he's going to be back for the playoffs...

lets end this and move on and quote the Warlock Charlie Sheen himself  WINNING!

Sections
Shortcuts