PAGING Milan Lucic!!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsGENIUS. Show bruinsGENIUS's posts

PAGING Milan Lucic!!!!!

There's a HOCKEY GAME being played!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrEspoCash. Show OrrEspoCash's posts

Re: PAGING Milan Lucic!!!!!

He's so overdo that when he does score it'll be a 9 goal game LOL

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TomOBrien. Show TomOBrien's posts

Rediculous...are you watching the same game? He's skating pretty hard and hitting...been involved. Not sure what you are talking about. If you have to score to play well, then most everyone is playing a bad game...
    The team is playing a good game. Go Bruins.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

paging bruinsgenius, you should probably watch the game

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TimThomas-god. Show TimThomas-god's posts

What game were you guys watching?  Lucic was completely non-existent.  Anybody see him "backcheck" in OT?  Hey was half-assing his way to the defensive end while the Flyers had an odd man rush.  He has looked terrible this series.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TomOBrien. Show TomOBrien's posts

whatever...who was on the ice in OT when the B's won? your liability...ugh
    Luc does not have to score to play well...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TimThomas-god. Show TimThomas-god's posts

In Response to Re: PAGING Milan Lucic!!!!!:
    whatever...who was on the ice in OT when the B's won? your liability...ugh Luc does not have to score to play well...
    Posted by TomOBrien

He had no part in the winning goal.  Oh yeah, that's being a real difference maker.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

He is playing well but I sure wish he would score a goal.  Maybe he will do it on a powerplay and that will solver two problems :\

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

Hey, he's in a funk. It happens to all players. 

I guarantee that before this series is over, he'll be a major factor for good.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TimThomas-god. Show TimThomas-god's posts

Playing well?  I'm sorry, but I can't believe what some of you on here are saying.  And I'm not even talking about him scoring.  I just want to see some effort, anything, put into his play.  He is not skating, he is not hitting, he is not forechecking, he is not backchecking.  Lucic looks completely lost out there; just floating.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from prob2236. Show prob2236's posts

He doesnt have to have a goal to have a good game but every time he touched the puck i felt like my TV was switched to slow motion.  Its not that hes not scoreing, he doesnt even seem like hes trying.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

That line is on fire and it would not be if 1/3rd the line was absent.  

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TimThomas-god. Show TimThomas-god's posts

But it's not as if he's contributing anything to that line.  He was a total non-factor on that GWG.

Sections
Shortcuts