Paging Mr. Jacobs...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from felixwas. Show felixwas's posts

Paging Mr. Jacobs...

J.J. must be crying over his spreadsheets after tonight's loss. He probably figured on at least six home playoff games to fatten the bottom line. I wonder if this will make him mad enough to can P.C.?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Re: Paging Mr. Jacobs...

In Response to Paging Mr. Jacobs...:
    [QUOTE]J.J. must be crying over his spreadsheets after tonight's loss. He probably figured on at least six home playoff games to fatten the bottom line. I wonder if this will make him mad enough to can P.C.?
    Posted by felixwas[/QUOTE]

PC - no I doubt it.

But there must be a lot of fans like me who have bought tickets who will not buy again until some sort of big time change happens.

For me, that's CJ's head.

It's all about the bottom line, and enormous losses like this have to hurt the bottom line.

You have your die hard fans, your faithful fans, but I'm not going to pay for a substandard product due to negligence and that's what I feel I'm getting.

Just like a restaurant, yah, mistakes happen, but when it's the same mistake again and again, then you stop doing business there.

CJ ALWAYS has a late season slump.  and has ALWAYS delivered a playoff disappointment.  The difference in the Carolina series, the Flyers series was slight - the slight difference a coach could have made.  And now a no show?

He is losing ticket sales for sure.