Paille Campell Peverly

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from samsonov. Show samsonov's posts

Paille Campell Peverly

This will potentially be the 4th line for Boston tommorrow!  WOW
    They will check you right into your hotel!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from burythehabs. Show burythehabs's posts

Re: Paille Campell Peverly

Love it. That's what I wanted to see. Thursday night can't come soon enough!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

In Response to Paille Campell Peverly:
    This will potentially be the 4th line for Boston tommorrow!  WOW They will check you right into your hotel!
    Posted by samsonov

That is one very impressive looking 4th line right there! Serious speed, grit and determination!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Coming back so soon from a brain injury, I was thinking they'd have Bergeron only on the ice for face offs and PK and not getting a regular shift.

I worry a little this might be rushing Bergeron back... we all know he will push himself to perform (as he has done all season!)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from s2e42o. Show s2e42o's posts

Ya that is gonna be a really quick 4th line for TB to deal with

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DarkandGoldMatter. Show DarkandGoldMatter's posts

This is what I thought was the better option than sending Mark down to the 4th. Go Bruin's!!!!!!!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

It could be pretty devastating mentally to the Bolts to have this 4th line out there creating havoc. For once, I hope Julien deploys a regular 4-line rotation and the Bruins simply crash with wave after wave of hitting, energy and intensity.

This MAY be a game where the Bs step on the gas the very first shift and never let up. With these 4 line-ups rolling evenly, the intensity could get contagious on the bench.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgrif008. Show bgrif008's posts

Yep, love the B's lineups.....3 very skilled goal scoring lines with a very tough speedy fourth line that just got better by putting Pevs on the line.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jman4. Show jman4's posts

They could also put one in the net given their speed and forecheck. I like this combo against the Boltz.

Go B's

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

i like this line as well.  Peverly I think should get more ice time than a 4th line.  but now we can actually play our 4th line more b/c they dont have the big meatball weighing them down.
    TBay is big trouble....i can see a 4-1 game tonight.  Bergie scores and Seguin gets another.  Seids on the PP and an empty net rounds it out.  Downie snipes for TBay.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In Response to Re: Paille Campell Peverly:
    Coming back so soon from a brain injury, I was thinking they'd have Bergeron only on the ice for face offs and PK and not getting a regular shift. I worry a little this might be rushing Bergeron back... we all know he will push himself to perform (as he has done all season!)
    Posted by Bruinfaninnewjersey

I agree. I think they will feed him limited minutes initially and see how he is doing....

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Wow with Bergy back I dont think TB has the Defense Depth to matchup with all 4 Boston lines.

The KHL line has recieved the shutdown treatment. So the Seguin line exploits the mismatch. Now does Boucher try and shutdown Seguin? I think if he did the first line would breakthrough.

Then on top of that Marchand-Bergeron-Recchi scores at a GPG and that 4th line would just grind TB to death. Its a match up nightmare.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Exactly....this is really going to expose TB's lack of depth. Their 3rd and 4rth lines are less than impressive in my opinion especially since they do not really have a 4rth line as  one spot is taken by a reserve D man. All you have to do is look at the TOI distribution from the previous games.They rely heavily on their top 4 forwards (St. Louis, Vinny, Stamkos, and Malone). I think the B's can really wear them out....

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Finally, you all are recognizing that Thornton is a great guy, solid teammater, but not a good hockey player. If, and it's a big if, Claude does put Peverly with Campbell and Paille, the 4th line 's speed will be a major asset to the bruins, and even reduce the need for bergie to play megs-minutes.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from golden9x2. Show golden9x2's posts

Personally I think that Kelly should be on the fourth line with Soupy and Paille to best utilize his strengths and Peverly on the third line to maximize his speed and mesh with Ryder and Seguin....

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Actually Bogie many of us have been saying this since the regular season.....

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Personally I think that Kelly should be on the fourth line with Soupy and Paille to best utilize his strengths and Peverly on the third line to maximize his speed and mesh with Ryder and Seguin....
    Posted by golden9x2

A Peverley-Ryder-Seguin line is too weak defensively you need Kelly. Plus that line combined for 4g last game, thats the type of production you dont mess with.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In Response to Re: Paille Campell Peverly : A Peverley-Ryder-Seguin line is too weak defensively you need Kelly. Plus that line combined for 4g last game, thats the type of production you dont mess with.
    Posted by I-Like-Hockey

Or CJ could leave Peverly on the second line, have Patrice centre the third with Ryder and Seguin and sink Kelly to the Thorntonless 4rth.

But, I think CJ is simply going scratch Thornton and put Seguin in his 4rth line place. And when Seguin does not produce another 4 point game Claude will put Thornton back in the lineup and Seguin goes back to the rafters again...

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Kelly with Seguin and Ryder is working so I am not touching it.
    Peverly either goes with Bergie/Marchand(my choice) or with Campy/Paille.

Either way.  Its a great situation to be in. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

The good thing about Peverley is that he brings energy to the game.  On the fourth line that is what he will be asked to do.  Most of the other skill players wouldn't fit that well, but I think he could pull it off.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

In Response to Re: Paille Campell Peverly : Or CJ could leave Peverly on the second line, have Patrice centre the third with Ryder and Seguin and sink Kelly to the Thorntonless 4rth. But, I think CJ is simply going scratch Thornton and put Seguin in his 4rth line place. And when Seguin does not produce another 4 point game Claude will put Thornton back in the lineup and Seguin goes back to the rafters again...
    Posted by jmwalters

I think your Crazy. CJ is not that stupid to split up a line after a 4goal game. Infact hes shown a propensity to stick with his lines so why would he even consider switching things around as muchas you just suggested?

Bergy will be back with Marchan and Recchi. Peverley will go to the 4th line he has been pretty quite this playoffs and thats the best place for him ATM.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In Response to Re: Paille Campell Peverly : I think your Crazy. CJ is not that stupid to split up a line after a 4goal game. Infact hes shown a propensity to stick with his lines so why would he even consider switching things around as muchas you just suggested? Bergy will be back with Marchan and Recchi. Peverley will go to the 4th line he has been pretty quite this playoffs and thats the best place for him ATM.
    Posted by I-Like-Hockey

Just laying it out as a possible scenario. Besides you may be under the impression that Bergeron will simply pick up where he left off and that may not be accurate, at least at the start of the game. If Julien wants to manage his icetime then he certainly will not be playing second line minutes. Again this is simply a possibility....

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigjeezy. Show bigjeezy's posts

love the lines we can roll all four lines without having to worry about having an inferior line 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from LB34. Show LB34's posts

I prefer Thornton over Paille but won't complain too much if Thorny is in the press box.  Good position to be in with good depth all around.  Hate to put the pressure on Seguin but I don't think a cup will happen without him being a big part of it.  Especially against the Canucks...

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts