Paille Campell Peverly

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: Paille Campell Peverly

If Julien does make the mistake of lowering Peverley's minutes while keeping Recchi's the same I at least hope he has the cojones to switch up the lines to give Rich more TOI.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

Recchi is more productive than Peverley.  I would hardly see it as a mistake to make his playing time a bigger priority than Pev's.  Not that there's anything wrong with Pev either.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobbyOrrAlumni. Show BobbyOrrAlumni's posts

In Response to Re: Paille Campell Peverly:
    It could be pretty devastating mentally to the Bolts to have this 4th line out there creating havoc. For once, I hope Julien deploys a regular 4-line rotation and the Bruins simply crash with wave after wave of hitting, energy and intensity. This MAY be a game where the Bs step on the gas the very first shift and never let up. With these 4 line-ups rolling evenly, the intensity could get contagious on the bench.
    Posted by asmaha

With defensive systems like Montreal's and Tampa's the Bruins have to be careful not to fall into the 'Rope A Dope' trap !

The counterattach could be devestating !

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobbyOrrAlumni. Show BobbyOrrAlumni's posts

In Response to Re: Paille Campell Peverly : Just laying it out as a possible scenario. Besides you may be under the impression that Bergeron will simply pick up where he left off and that may not be accurate, at least at the start of the game. If Julien wants to manage his icetime then he certainly will not be playing second line minutes. Again this is simply a possibility....
    Posted by jmwalters

Your comments  are too off the wall to comment on...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobbyOrrAlumni. Show BobbyOrrAlumni's posts

If Julien does make the mistake of lowering Peverley's minutes while keeping Recchi's the same I at least hope he has the cojones to switch up the lines to give Rich more TOI.
    Posted by SanDogBrewin

The 4th line will defintely get more ice time ..and Peverley will also kill penalties !

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobbyOrrAlumni. Show BobbyOrrAlumni's posts

Recchi is more productive than Peverley.  I would hardly see it as a mistake to make his playing time a bigger priority than Pev's.  Not that there's anything wrong with Pev either.
    Posted by OatesCam

It's called BALANCE !  What do you think would happen if Julien decided to put

Thornton , Recchi and Paille on the 4th line ?

Exactly !  Boston would be playing with 3 lines instead of 4.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

Would rather see Peverly up with Bergeron and Marchand. He hasn't been that impressive so far, but he's definitely got more offensive touch than Rex at this point. That said, every time I think Recchi is past it, he does something to make me look stupid. Do it again, Rex!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

In Response to Re: Paille Campell Peverly : It's called BALANCE !  What do you think would happen if Julien decided to put Thornton , Recchi and Paille on the 4th line ?
    Posted by BobbyOrrAlumni

I'd wonder what happened to Campbell!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Will be a good 4th line and very fast.

Pevrley was moved to 2nd line from Seg and Ryd line in 1st game because Kelly was not cutting it with March and Rec.  Pev was part of Seg 1st goal. Pev is better than Kelly in skating and O and faceoffs. Pev has equal points on lesser line as Rec. Pev was also key in what Cherry described as one of the greatest shifts he ever saw in game 2 with March and Rec. Pev can go back to 3rd line with Berg in and make it faster or he can go to 4th and also make it faster and more talented.

Kelly is playing well where he is not expected to be the 'guy', he is good D and has worked well with Ryd, leaving him here may be better than making the 4th just a cheching line.

I hate rolling 4, but with PCP, this line can see more minutes and all are good PK guys, to help ween Berg back in if he needs it.

Best lineup in some time, I can't believe Thorn is sitting, WOOOOOOOOOO!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In Response to Re: Paille Campell Peverly : Your comments  are too off the wall to comment on...
    Posted by BobbyOrrAlumni

Nothing off the wall in suggesting that a professional hockey player coming off his 3rd concussion may have his minutes managed in his first game back.

I have no problem being wrong on this matter....

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Yeah, I don't see what the big deal is.  They'll be monitoring Bergeron in this game.  Very logical statement.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing

And somebody is going to have to play the minutes he doesn't which may mean some creative line juggling. Not sure what the issue is here....

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

In Response to Re: Paille Campell Peverly : And somebody is going to have to play the minutes he doesn't which may mean some creative line juggling. Not sure what the issue is here....
    Posted by jmwalters

Patrice Bergeron is Clarke Kent. Don't forget that.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadianfan6. Show Canadianfan6's posts

Just goes to show how deep this B's team is!!
    Go Bruins, looks like Vancouver in the finals.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

JMW, amen to saying it all year. Shupe and I have been trumpeting a change since December, to no [ Claude/cloud] avail. Thankfully we now get a chance to see the best that the Bruins can provide. I really like the Peverly on the 4th line, with theoption to spell off Recchi when the speed wears him down. BUT Claude will never think that fast.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Griswal65. Show Griswal65's posts

Wheels !!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

JMW, amen to saying it all year. Shupe and I have been trumpeting a change since December, to no [ Claude/cloud] avail. Thankfully we now get a chance to see the best that the Bruins can provide. I really like the Peverly on the 4th line, with theoption to spell off Recchi when the speed wears him down. BUT Claude will never think that fast.
    Posted by bogie6

It will be a very interesting night to be sure. I think the B's depth will simply overwhelm TB. If Boston can contain Stamkos, Vinny, and St. Louis and pepper Roloson with quality shots this really will be a short series in my humble (and crazy to some) opinion. Imagine if a healthy Savard were available....

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

I actually was hoping for Rex to drop to the 4th line & put Seguin with Bergeron & Marchand. For a period at least. Then; if that didn't work Rex back; move Peverly down to the 4th & Seguin to the 3rd.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

I agree Nightmare, Recchi could perhaps benefit with less minutes. It may keep him a little more fresh. He has seemed a bit sluggish this series. Now that I have questioned him he will probably score the game winner. Happens every time...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TomOBrien. Show TomOBrien's posts

I thought they showed good speed and had some decent chances...especially Peverly.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

They are doing well. Best 4rth line I have seen in a while. Actual threats to score and good speed...excellent

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

One of the better lines tonight!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Skating Clown debate. 

Its nice having a 4th line.  A full line of guys that can play the game of hockey. 
    Really like the look of this line

Sections
Shortcuts