paille in seguin out! thankfully

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

paille in seguin out! thankfully

finally claude makes the right move seguin isnt  nhl ready at this point, need pailles's speed and pk abilitiy........ hats off to claude! 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

Re: paille in seguin out! thankfully

It's funny, you had some good posts before reverting back to the Kessel love and Seguin hate.

Ignore for you!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JYaso. Show JYaso's posts

First: 8/2/2005
    Last: 3/3/2011

IGNORE

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Yeah...what a brilliant move...

I'm mean, I'm fine with it, but what makes it so smart or "about time"??  has Seguin been playing badly?  Has Paille been playing well?  Do you ever watch the games?

Are you and Yaz sharing the same brain?

The sooner you drop the Kessel vs. Seguin cause, and become a Bruins fan again, the sooner people here will take you seriously again.  Starting a new thread because Paille is in the lineup??  Really??

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

puzzling...i thought seguin had one of his best games against ottawa! i haven't been a believer in paille all season- imo any rook can bring what he brings to the table-skates hard/zero scoring touch-

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Seguin was better at some things vs. Ottawa but had a few glaring giveaways that could bite the Bruins against a playoff team.  This is a little reminder that taking care of the puck will outweigh all other kinds of progress including more scoring and better board play.

It's pretty clear Claude has Seguin and Paille flagged as the bottom two forwards - different reasons, but it is what it is.  Expect there to be back and forth the rest of the way, with either player needing to find a way to help the team win if he doesn't want to sit.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

CLOD BEING CLOD!!!!!!  DB!!!!!!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

I GUESS  THE GUY WHO KNOWS THE TEAM BETTER THAN ANYONE AGREES WITH ME. NO WAY IF KESSEL WAS HERE HE WOULD BE SITTING...  SO ALL U ARE RIGHT AND ME AND CLAUDE ARE WRONG I GUESS

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Actually it shows Claude's most glaring weakness, he will never take a risk. His shutdown is working, so why increase it's capability with speed and finesse. He should sit Thornton for careless and inappropriate puck bumbling. Should also sit Rex as his skills have continued to deteriorate.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

time to get out... bruins8 is writing in caps, and spewing something about pk

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

In Response to Re: paille in seguin out! thankfully:
    I GUESS  THE GUY WHO KNOWS THE TEAM BETTER THAN ANYONE AGREES WITH ME. NO WAY IF KESSEL WAS HERE HE WOULD BE SITTING...  SO ALL U ARE RIGHT AND ME AND CLAUDE ARE WRONG I GUESS
    Posted by bruins8

Is this how you handle all your arguements now. ILL JUST YELLL RAHHHHHH.

I mean overall the team is probably tired from the road trip and Paille should be the freshest of the group. Makes sense to put him in.

Also a chance for clode to evaluate who he wants to use against top offensive teams like TB.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

paille is a better player today than seguin is  this is why he should be playing 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

I COULDN'T HEAR YOU BRUINS8...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from tremha. Show tremha's posts

Paille has no hands.  he couldnt hit the side of a barn with a beach ball.  i would much rather have Seguin in playing limited minutes and learning how to be a pro.

Bruins 8, somtime down the road when Seguin is a star and our other first round pick is a contributor as well, you will regret every day you have gone on about PK. 

Why dont you just hang some posters of him on your wall and do your worshiping there as opposed to this board.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bonestix. Show bonestix's posts

Why not give Thornton a rest? 4th line of Paille, Seguin and Campbell might have some success.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Brain dead, just as clod is, what a freakin tool.

Don't know whick irks me more, this idiot spouting the Seg sitting is good or that clod is actually playing Pail and Thorn over Seg or even Kelly, who so far has added absolutely nothing to the mix and more glaring giveaways than anyone.

This team is starting to play at its' calibre and the more it does and the more it wins the more clod ries to douse it out and put it under his finger. Despite clod this team is a contender.

Sitting Seg is not going to hurt the B's and playing Pail in his place is not going to hurt the B's either, the talent is there to win regardless it is just the senselessness that he would sit either one with Thorn playing is just totally beyond absurd.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from KrayzieJoe. Show KrayzieJoe's posts

I like Peverley, but im not impressed with Kelly at all.  If you ask me, he should be sitting in favor of Paille.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

Almost two weeks on the road, finishing with three games in three cities in four nights.  I wonder if the 19 year old body and mind are worn out.  Could be a "not in NHL grind condition" sit.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Posted by bruins8

You're right Kessel wouldn't sit... until the playoffs. Then Julien would gladly sit him.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

Why not give Recchi the rest? His play of late explains exactly why.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Couldthisbetheyear. Show Couldthisbetheyear's posts

We just won 6 in a row on the road.  Give Seguin the rest and let Paille play to keep him in game shape.  Sounds like a great coaching move.  Also, too early to sit Kelly as he still needs the games to get used to our system and his new teamates.  Sounds like great coaching tactics to me... In addition , we are not playing Ottawa here or the Isles...this Tampa team is pretty good so let Seguin rest and put in the vet..Paille....again sounds like good coaching. And by the way, who gives a hoot about Kessell.....he wears a different jersey...enough about Kessell....how about those B's.....winners of 6 in a row on the road and up to number 2 in TSN power rankings!!!   Let's go B's.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Posted by bruins8

If you and Claude now suddenly think so much alike, how come Claude couldn't stand Kessel and benched him in the playoffs??

You gotta sharpen up, or ship out bruins8  

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

We just won 6 in a row on the road.  Give Seguin the rest and let Paille play to keep him in game shape.  Sounds like a great coaching move.  Also, too early to sit Kelly as he still needs the games to get used to our system and his new teamates.  Sounds like great coaching tactics to me... In addition , we are not playing Ottawa here or the Isles...this Tampa team is pretty good so let Seguin rest and put in the vet..Paille....again sounds like good coaching. And by the way, who gives a hoot about Kessell.....he wears a different jersey...enough about Kessell....how about those B's.....winners of 6 in a row on the road and up to number 2 in TSN power rankings!!!   Let's go B's.
    Posted by Couldthisbetheyear

Or, on the flipside, we just won six straight games in which Seguin played decent overall. Why change the line-up now to incorporate a non-factor player in Paille and sit a potential  difference-making and young forward.

There were plenty of players who played much worse on the road-trip and looked like they needed a break. Thornton and Recchi for instance...

Sections
Shortcuts