Paille out 2 games

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Paille out 2 games

He has a concussion.

http://espn.go.com/boston/nhl/story/_/id/10591099/daniel-paille-boston-bruins-miss-two-games-due-concussion

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Re: Paille out 2 games

Paille is valuable especially during the playoffs.  I hope he recovers quickly and resumes his recent pace.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

That 4th line was playing it's best hockey of late.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

What the team needs now is more Jordan Caron like I need a hole in the head.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Haha,you don't need one of those. Laughing

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

This is silly... the rule has always been that you can't put a timetable on a brain injury, but they seem pretty certain about missing only 2 games? And this is 2 now in the same season (just like Loui) so why not give him some extra rest?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

BFinNJ: This was a short article, but it did say that Paille will "likely" miss two games.

And even though Julien said there's "a very good possibility" Paille will play on Saturday, any setbacks will cause him to sit as protocol dictates.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Ya know, I do hate to say this, it actually kind of pains me to say this, but shift in and shift out and on average I think Shawn Thornton is a better player than Caron.  I thought Caron looked awful even in the Habs game where even the equipment manager looked great.

And how the heck did Caron find a way to be a team worst -5?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:

Ya know, I do hate to say this, it actually kind of pains me to say this, but shift in and shift out and on average I think Shawn Thornton is a better player than Caron.  I thought Caron looked awful even in the Habs game where even the equipment manager looked great.

And how the heck did Caron find a way to be a team worst -5?

No question.But how on earth can that be?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco0863. Show marco0863's posts

They need to scratch Caron and bring back hamill

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

I think they should give Spooner another shot.  Or Koko, or anyone.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:

I think they should give Spooner another shot.  Or Koko, or anyone.

Anthony Camara,why not for a couple games.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Klaas. Show Klaas's posts

Spooner should be the natural choice, as you replace the ingredient you lost with the same ingredient. Paille is speed. Spooner is speed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to Klaas' comment:

Spooner should be the natural choice, as you replace the ingredient you lost with the same ingredient. Paille is speed. Spooner is speed.

Spooner can't score though.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Klaas. Show Klaas's posts

In response to 50belowzero's comment:

In response to Klaas' comment:

Spooner can't score though.

True ... he'll set up Thornton instead.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

@NHLBruins

"Julien: "so far no setbacks" with Paille in his recovery from concussion; skated again today & is still on track for possible return Sat.^CS"

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Caron could never be what you wanted to be cause sweethands it takes time.  Someday you're gonna shine on another team.  You'll see.  

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from bobruins. Show bobruins's posts

How did you like Caron banging the cayotes tonight....good physical play.... and not too bad on penalty killing either....

Sections
Shortcuts