Paille playing and Seguin a healthy scratch??? AGAIN?!?!?!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

Re: Paille playing and Seguin a healthy scratch???

Paille has never been brutal as a Boston Bruin. He does nothing spectacular but he rarely makes mistakes and is dependable. No need to rip Paille because Seguin is the future.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TuukkainNet. Show TuukkainNet's posts

This is a joke.  After watching Hall and Eberle play in there last three, Skinner and Burmistrov I don't understand the philosophy of sitting Seguin.  All of these rookies are playing solid minutes with their teams and now a third through the season look extremely confident and more importantly comfortable.  Claude has done a trash job developing Seguin.  Never giving him consistent minutes, position, or line-mates.  I like to think that I am pretty open minded and understanding but this just doesn't make any sense to me at all.  I have yet to read a post that even slightly sways my view point.   

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Paille playing and Seguin a healthy scratch???:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Paille playing and Seguin a healthy scratch??? : Bet on Seguin playing tonight.I think CJ is trying to light a fire under Seguin by even mentioning the chance of sitting him.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]
    stinks to be wrong about this one.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Swearengen. Show Swearengen's posts

I have never been on the "Fire Julien" bandwagon..............until tonight.  

Paille over Seguin???  Are you frikkin kidding me?!?!?!?!!!!

Get this clown out of here ASAP and send Paille with him, since he likes him so much.  Seriously, I am livid over this

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]I have never been on the "Fire Julien" bandwagon..............until tonight.   Paille over Seguin???  Are you frikkin kidding me?!?!?!?!!!! Get this clown out of here ASAP and send Paille with him, since he likes him so much.  Seriously, I am livid over this
    Posted by Swearengen[/QUOTE]
    I must admit that Stamkos being a healthy scratch last year didn't hurt his development.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TuukkainNet. Show TuukkainNet's posts

And that coach who sat Stamkos, Melrose, was fired and replaced by a coach who played him consistently.

(I'm not advocating Julien lose his job....yet)

This is beyond my comprehension.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]And that coach who sat Stamkos, Melrose, was fired and replaced by a coach who played him consistently. (I'm not advocating Julien lose his job....yet) This is beyond my comprehension.
    Posted by TuukkainNet[/QUOTE]
    I actually thought it was Tocchet who sat him.I'm not positive though.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LordBruin. Show LordBruin's posts

Paille and Marchand should be switched from their respected lines thus being the following:
    3rd Line: Marchand (LW), Savard (C), Ryder (RW)
    4th Line: Paille (LW), Campbell (C), Thornton (RW)
    Doesn't make sense whatsoever why Paille is playing, and on 3rd Line, unless there is more to the whole Seguin thingy!
    Could he still be suffering from his flu-like symptoms and/or possibly un undisclosed injury!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from POWERSURGE. Show POWERSURGE's posts

[QUOTE]this is like having whitfield in the playoffs over marchand. Walker ur being way to positive.   Savard i feel bad for. what the hell is he going to do with paille???  
    Posted by FairbankAK[/QUOTE]

Totally agree...  Similar bad move from Julien like last year's playoff's Whitfield love-in...

Paille is killing Savy's return too.. Give Savard and Seguin time to mesh..

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

[QUOTE]1. There is already "talk" of Blues scouts at tonights game hence "trade" talk for "Buehler" (that's for you bookboy) 2. Paille ALWAYS gets up for games against Buffalo and plays much better 3. Seguin will ABSOLUTELY play tomorrow night against the much speedier Habs 4. Savard is still struggling a bit so rather than have a rookie on his wing why not put (at least) a more seasoned veteran I'm done (for now)
    Posted by bridgemanusa[/QUOTE]

A Buffalo Blogger is writing tonight:

"Claude Julien has two capable players who are very competitive and want to play tonight. Only one of them will get the opportunity. Seguin will have other chances. Afterall, he is a rookie. Paille, on the other hand, wants to prove to his organization and others in the NHL, that he still has the competive juices to play on a regular shift in the NHL. I know of a couple teams who are scouting tonight's game who are looking for a defensive forward who can kill penalties. Paille is a commodity in today's NHL."

'Nuff said. This is short term, so everyone should relax.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MDsizzle. Show MDsizzle's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Paille playing and Seguin a healthy scratch??? : I must admit that Stamkos being a healthy scratch last year didn't hurt his development.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

it was not the benching that helped Stamkos, it was the coaching channge.

Maybe the B's should follow suite!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

I'm beside myself that Seguin is sitting.

If this game keeps going the way it is and this ends up in a shoot out, then I will totally lose it.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbw413. Show jbw413's posts

This is the Bruins. This is Julien. Why are any of you surprised?

Do you not understand this organization yet? After all this time?

DYSFUNTIONAL!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Paille playing and Seguin a healthy scratch??? : it was not the benching that helped Stamkos, it was the coaching channge. Maybe the B's should follow suite!
    Posted by MDsizzle[/QUOTE]
    He had a great 2nd half under Tocchet after the benching.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Hey, question for all you that say we all don't know what's going on with Seguin & etc., and there might be a method to CJ's madness and this might be *good* for Seguin.

If you can suppose this is positive, it's just as valid to suppose it's negative and that CJ is sitting Seguin for an entirely stupid reason or his own incompetence.

There's only one way to get better at this game and that is playing, you can practice until you turn blue, but that only goes so far.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigNickster. Show BigNickster's posts

This is the way I am going to look at it
    If the TEAM thinks they can win or get points without Seguin
    then the upstairs is not so bad considering who he might be sitting with
    Also
    Seguin has never played 82 NHL games
    What if these nights off are a 1st......   Learning Opportunities and also a rest for the playoffs

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Hey, question for all you that say we all don't know what's going on with Seguin & etc., and there might be a method to CJ's madness and this might be *good* for Seguin. If you can suppose this is positive, it's just as valid to suppose it's negative and that CJ is sitting Seguin for an entirely stupid reason or his own incompetence. There's only one way to get better at this game and that is playing, you can practice until you turn blue, but that only goes so far.
    Posted by BadHabitude[/QUOTE]
    I'm on the record as opposing this scratch.That said,it's pretty ballsy of CJ to bench Seguin when his job is in such a precarious position(at least amongst us fans).Makes me wonder if this decision may have been made upstairs........

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

This game looks headed for OT.

If Ryder is in the shoot out, see me about where and when to organize a lynch mob.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]This game looks headed for OT. If Ryder is in the shoot out, see me about where and when to organize a lynch mob.

And Ryder gets the only timely goal I can recall him ever making.

oops.  Sabres score.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Paille playing and Seguin a healthy scratch??? : And Ryder gets the only timely goal I can recall him ever making. oops.  Sabres score.

And then he's caught on camera picking his nose on the bench and inspecting what he found.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbadbruinsfan. Show bigbadbruinsfan's posts

This is just like our lame duck coach, defense defense defense. So we play yet another boarderline NHL guy, 4th liner/pk guy at best in Paille, and decide to sit one of the only guys on the roster dynamic enough to make something happen offensively, or just score a shootout goal. This guy is terrible, fire Claude already! 

PS, watching bruins and buf makes me want to watch basketball or chess.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Paille playing and Seguin a healthy scratch??? : And Ryder gets the only timely goal I can recall. oops.  Sabres score.
    Brutal pass by Thornton.Up the middle against the grain.You bench a pee-wee for that.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Gee, in the meantime I notice that Paille has the least TOI of anyone - on either team - at this time.  No goals, no assists, no SOG, no hits.  I can see why you would want that kind of contribution being made out there.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Babajingo. Show Babajingo's posts

I hope Tyler learned alot from the press box, like how to have zero intensity until the end of the game.

Thank god NESN shows some college games.  Unfortunately, the Bruins are like watching a beer league team that worries about getting up for work the next morning.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

Hey C'mon! Paille was...
    I think he...
    what about the time he....
    Oh, never mind.

Daniel Paille makes Marc Savard sad

Sections
Shortcuts