Paille Pride

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Macfact. Show Macfact's posts

Paille Pride

1. If Shanny does not give a a fine for that hit to Paille I will be disgusted.

2. He did not win the fight but got two good shots and stood up for himself.

Proud of Pialle

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: Paille Pride

Who should get fined?  Paille for running into Jovo's elbow?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

In Response to Re: Paille Pride:
    [QUOTE]Who should get fined?  Paille for running into Jovo's elbow?
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

Agree NAS! Total coincidential contact. Just like the DK Sidney scenario as Jack said.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Jovo's a big boy and can really throw em'. Good for Paille. I could just imagine Subban in the same scenario.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ManBearPig99. Show ManBearPig99's posts

no need for anything.  This league is getting way too trigger happy with fines and suspensions I'm all for protecting players but let them play and keep hockey interesting.  Good for Paille standing up for himself.  Who was the one that tried to go over and get to Jovo?  The camera cut to a different angle before I could tell who it was but it looked like someone was trying to get there before Paille dropped them.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

Good non-call. Jovo did nothing to deserve a penalty. Thought it was interesting that he didn't return to action. Time will tell if one of his wild missed punches caused a shoulder injury.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Griswal65. Show Griswal65's posts

prolly got the Thorny flu, figured some retrib was coming his way

the old polski ogorki can still fire em, though

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Macfact. Show Macfact's posts

Paille even took his helmet off for the fight which impressed the hell out of me...I am sorry I watched the replay and looked as if Jovi went into Paille's head. If I am wrong on that I am wrong. Point is Paille stood up against a tough guy and stood his ground. For that big Kuddos.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from orr4neely8. Show orr4neely8's posts

Did not see the incident but hey he is Niagara Peninsula Boy they are made to speak up for themselves. He is still my fav. underrated Bruin along with Mcquaid. Then we have Ference another silent but noticeable Bruin.

I just like watching these kind of players the ones behind the spotlight.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

[QUOTE]Paille even took his helmet off for the fight which impressed the hell out of me...I am sorry I watched the replay and looked as if Jovi went into Paille's head. If I am wrong on that I am wrong. Point is Paille stood up against a tough guy and stood his ground. For that big Kuddos.
    Posted by Macfact[/QUOTE]

He had to take off the wind shield or risk additional penalty.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrEspoCash. Show OrrEspoCash's posts

Paille is the Man! He's fearless and fast. Let's keep this guy a Bruin!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karl-Hungus. Show Karl-Hungus's posts

he rope a doped jovo who didn't return after the fight. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Bad decision, Thornton was next to him ready to drop the gloves...

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Macfact. Show Macfact's posts

I agree Paille is underrated for sure. He is a good guy and a good Bruin. Mcquaid is the same way with Ferrence. Although Ferrenced did not look great last night. Although Corvo's plus minus plummetted last night. Any way Paille is good for this team and I am glad he did not wait for someone else to step in.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Paille has guts and courage. Glad to see him hide his face [prior injury] from Jovo's wild swings. Thornton was there, but not in time, would have picked up a 3rd man in. Unfortunately, Thorny is one of Claude's buddies [laughing it up on the bench] so IMO Claude does not apply his objectivity where Thornton is involved. Thornton does give all that he has every time on the ice, problem is that there's not much skill. Any other player, Claude would staple to the bench.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

Pretty crazy that was Paille's first penalty of the season.  He now has 5 PIMs on the year.

Good non-call, incidental contact.  Paille didn't like, so he went the street justice route.  Nothing to gripe about there, just good hockey.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Paille Pride:[QUOTE]Pretty crazy that was Paille's first penalty of the season.  He now has 5 PIMs on the year. Good non-call, incidental contact. 
    Posted by Crowls2424[/QUOTE]

I would have never thought to be true with how aggressive Paille is in the corners and backcheck. The man is relentless for sure gotta resign Daniel for sure.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Paille Pride : I would have never thought to be true with how aggressive Paille is in the corners and backcheck. The man is relentless for sure gotta resign Daniel for sure.
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

Ya know dawg. Ruff had him in his doghouse for quite sometime because of (laziness) which is astounding, because every shift he's out there he's everything but that characteristic!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Jovo out 8 weeks, that'll teach him to mess with "Punchout" Paille. Maybe he'll think twice next time.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Paille is a stud. Definately MUST re-sign him.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Paille is a great Penalty killer, speed to burn, pots the odd goal and comes very reasonably priced. Also is very versatile, has played on all lines. Imagine if he had the hands too match his speed.He'd make alot more money. I used to be a bit hard on him, but he has won me over, a definite keeper.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]Paille is the Man! He's fearless and fast. Let's keep this guy a Bruin!
    Posted by OrrEspoCash[/QUOTE]

Yes!  He's a true first round talent...right?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Paille Pride : Yes!  He's a true first round talent...right?
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]
    Sorta like Pouliot ?