Paille=Brutal

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Paille=Brutal

Why does this guy even carry a stick . I see some cap relief coming soon .

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

Re: Paille=Brutal

You beat me to the punch.  I do not know how players with no hands can be in the NHL.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups-7. Show soups-7's posts

we agree check my game thread

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Made the same post at almost the same time. How does he lose that puck?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bhanlon156. Show bhanlon156's posts

Could someone please tell all those people that think trading him will bring us a puck-moving defenseman?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Believe you me Paille will bring the B's absolutely nothing back , unless you count cap relief .

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

Drop him, play Marchant more and let him make mistakes... at least he will get better.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TimThomas-god. Show TimThomas-god's posts

I still don't understand why some Bruins fans think he brings value to the team.  Paille supporters always make the same argument: "He's a great penalty killer."  Well the fact is, the Bruins don't need him on the PK.  Paille has played only 8 games this year (including today) and the Bruins are still 1st in the league in PK percentage.  He is a mediocre hockey player with bad hands...really, really bad hands.  Does of he have great speed?  Yes.  But that speed is useless if Paille can't finish, or even pass.  It's time to trade this bum for a bag of pucks and let some kid from Providence be the 13th forward until Savard and/or Sturm return.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bhanlon156. Show bhanlon156's posts

With his speed and instincts he should be a 20 goal scorer at least.  Heck, he should be getting 6-8 shorties a year.  Historically bad hands.  Tony Simmons hands.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TimThomas-god. Show TimThomas-god's posts

Oh and add Ward to the list of guys who need to go.  Same crappy PP unit from last year.  No creativity, no guys in front of the net screening the goalie.  Just simple dump-ins that eventually get cleared, and the Bruins d-men taking easy-to-save slapshots from the point.  Get rid of that bum.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

I've been saying it for a while now, CJ and the coaching staff isn't getting the most out of these players.

The Bruins aren't playing for CJ.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from fordprefect. Show fordprefect's posts

He isn't worth shite in a trade.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Dumbest move yet by Claude to sit Caron and play Paille. It was like putting two anchors around Seguin's neck because Thornton is not much better. This team appears totally out of synch which is what the coaching staff is supposed to provide.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

In Response to Re: Paille=Brutal:
    He isn't worth shite in a trade.
    Posted by fordprefect

At this point, I'd settle for one of those decorative holiday tins of gourmet popcorn in exchange for Paille.

Bogie6, Caron was out with flu-like symptoms.  I am sure that he will displace Paille as soon as he is feeling better.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

In Response to Re: Paille=Brutal:
    In Response to Re: Paille=Brutal : At this point, I'd settle for one of those decorative holiday tins of gourmet popcorn in exchange for Paille. Bogie6, Caron was out with flu-like symptoms.  I am sure that he will displace Paille as soon as he is feeling better.
    Posted by Mutant211

Caron was only displaying the ill effects of the whole team!  Ward was great but....................

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

That 3on1 he messed up today then carolina comes back in scores was a result of Paille doing what he does best having no skill.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from CarolinaClamMan. Show CarolinaClamMan's posts

Paille overskated the puck which led to the first Carolina goal.  But 
    Chara also overcommitted in a PK situation.  No one player's fault.  

Paille is suffering a loss of confidence since being sat out for so many games.  He is trying to get his confidence and game flow back.  But, with Caron returning, it may not happen.   His good PK skills are needed less with Campbell and Marchand getting the PK job done (except for today vs Carolina).

Paille will probably not be in Boston much longer.

Sections
Shortcuts