Parade #2 Ryder is gone!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Re: Parade #2 Ryder is gone!!!

I'd argue Ryder is a steal after what was doled out today to other players...And I seem to remember a lot of cries to re-sign him after a cuople playoff goals.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

In today's NHL, hard to bank 7 million on a guy who performs in the postseason, but generally disappoints in the reg. season. I love Ryder, and his wicked shooting ability. He was worth his money in the postseason as a B. I wanted him back, but again, with a cap, it's just too impossible to keep an entire roster the same, especially for a Cup champion. I will miss him, but I don't feel he was worth what Dallas paid for him. If he wanted to stay a B, he would have had to have taken a big discount....so let's move on. and thanks Michael for your help in securing Lord Stanley.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

In Response to Re: Parade #2 Ryder is gone!!!:
    [QUOTE]I will miss playoff Ryder.
    Posted by OatesCam[/QUOTE]

Perfectly put, I feel the same way!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TomOBrien. Show TomOBrien's posts

I still believe he is "fools gold"! Good luck Dallas...playoff Ryder was good, otherwise his committement has been questionable.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Parade #2 Ryder is gone!!!:
    [QUOTE]I still believe he is "fools gold"! Good luck Dallas...playoff Ryder was good, otherwise his committement has been questionable.
    Posted by TomOBrien[/QUOTE]
    What good is "playoff Ryder" in Dallas if they don't make the post-season?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Parade #2 Ryder is gone!!!:[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Parade #2 Ryder is gone!!! : To tell you the truth, I didn't think OB seemed sold on Ryder but Neiwendyke must have felt his play in the finals outshined the abysmal 3 years previous. Again....I won't miss him.Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

Wouldn't surprise me if Joe called Ribeiro for some insight or is this the right move. Funny Chiarelli said he texted Ryder and said "beat up on east teams just not Boston". Glyder can take his 1 game in 3 act somewhere else now.

Sections
Shortcuts