Parise

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgrif008. Show bgrif008's posts

Parise

I saw a post about trying to pick him up...Now I know, as the rest of you, it wont happen, but he would be a sweet pick up...Whats his salary cap hit anyway?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: Parise

Last year at 3.125Mil unfortunetly Lamoriello has RFA rights this summer so he is in the drivers seat. Slight hope is Lou low balls Zack and pisses him off very slight chance not very good odds.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DAVESTAPLETON86. Show DAVESTAPLETON86's posts

.. then there's nobody to put krejci out of the playoffs.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bobforte2002. Show bobforte2002's posts

Parise and Richards will not be Bruins.  Parise is an RFA and the Bruins would have to give up more to get him than Toronto gave up for Kessell and they will not do this.

I firmly believe that with the core they have signed and the fairly decent amount of quality prospects they have in the system if the Bruins are going to try and improve it will be via either free agency or trades that would involve shedding salary and picks to bring something back in reutrn. 

Let's also not forget that they are up against the cap (so forget about Richards) and even next year when some guys come off the books they aren't in that great of situation unless they are willing to trade Thomas or can find either a taker for Marc Savard or he retires because of injury.

Ryder will be let go.  Wheeler is a maybe.  Savard is a maybe.  Recchi won't be back.  Other than that everone else is signed.  There is enough talent at the NHL level and in the system for the B's to not even consider brining in another 5-8M player type.