Patches and PK

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Re: Patches and PK

In Response to Re: Patches and PK:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patches and PK : I am sure NAS is currently brainstorming to think up a clever retort...stay tuned.
    Posted by jaywall[/QUOTE]
    I have been waiting for it. He has even acknowledged it yet. I'm ready for anything he has.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Raymond77Bourque. Show Raymond77Bourque's posts

to all of you PK haters....
    should watch this
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5ekG-3_fcs&feature=related
    Don Cherry point of view on Subban....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]to all of you PK haters.... should watch this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5ekG-3_fcs&feature=related Don Cherry point of view on Subban....
    Posted by Raymond77Bourque[/QUOTE]
    Any chance you could provide a link that shows him with the Cup? We can show you a few of Marchand. And by the way, if Ray Bourque ever said that load of crap, he was likely reading it off of a place mat.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Raymond77Bourque. Show Raymond77Bourque's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Patches and PK : Investigators from the Royal Canadian Mounted and Montreal Police Departments are conducting interviews as we speak.
    Posted by watchtower[/QUOTE]

hockey history 101

"""On March 13, 1955 an on-ice episode sparked one of the worst incidents of hockey-related violence in history.. The Bruins' Hal Laycoe, who had played defense for the Canadiens previously, high-sticked Richard in the head during a Montreal PP.Richard required five stitches to close a cut that resulted from the high-stick. Referee signaled a delayed penalty, but allowed play to continue because the Canadiens had possession of the puck.When the play ended, Richard skated up to Laycoe, who had dropped his stick and gloves in anticipation of a fight, and struck him in the face and shoulders with his stick. The linesmen attempted to restrain Richard, who repeatedly broke away from them to continue his attack on Laycoe, eventually breaking a stick over his opponent's body before linesman Cliff Thompson corralled him. Richard broke loose again and punched Thompson twice in the face, knocking him unconscious.Richard then left the ice with the Canadiens' trainer. According to writer Vince Lunny, Richard's face looked like a "smashed tomato.

Boston police attempted to arrest Richard in the dressing room after the game ended, but were turned back by Canadiens players who barred the door, preventing any arrest.""" 

Now, explain to me who called the Boston cops????
    yeah the Bruins fans.....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patches and PK : hockey history 101 """On March 13, 1955 an on-ice episode sparked one of the worst incidents of hockey-related violence in history.. The Bruins' Hal Laycoe , who had played defense for the Canadiens previously,  high -sticked Richard in the head during a Montreal PP .Richard required five stitches to close a cut that resulted from the high-stick. Referee signaled a delayed penalty, but allowed play to continue because the Canadiens had possession of the puck.When the play ended, Richard skated up to Laycoe, who had dropped his stick and gloves in anticipation of a fight, and struck him in the face and shoulders with his stick. The linesmen attempted to restrain Richard, who repeatedly broke away from them to continue his attack on Laycoe, eventually breaking a stick over his opponent's body before linesman Cliff Thompson corralled him. Richard broke loose again and punched Thompson twice in the face, knocking him unconscious.Richard then left the ice with the Canadiens' trainer. According to writer Vince Lunny, Richard's face looked like a "smashed tomato. Boston police attempted to arrest Richard in the dressing room after the game ended, but were turned back by Canadiens players who barred the door, preventing any arrest."""  Now, explain to me who called the Boston cops???? yeah the Bruins fans.....
    Yeah, they all got right on their cell phones and started calling. Nice try Cactus. Nobody responds to your schtick so you show up with yet another persona. Sad......truly sad.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]as far as I know...no cops went in the dressing room trying to arrest Chara(unlike Richard in Boston)...... that cunty crap only happen in Boston .....
    Along with a Cup win in this millennium. How's Montreal doing chump?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from misterpaulo. Show misterpaulo's posts

If only the hab team had the same crazy-as$ balls that some of these loser fans have.  It sure does take allot of guts (stupidity and ignorance as well) to come trolling around a message board of fans of the Stanley Cup Champion Bruins.

The habs made it close but at the end of the day, the habs and their fans were stepping stones.  A little April drama and then justice was served and the ice was removed from that death trap rink.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Heres a couple interesting comments from a TSN article. One is about Pk and one is sort of about patches.

Question No. 3: What has been the biggest workplace hazard for players right now? A) Stanchions B) Seamless glass C) Hard-capped shoulder pads D) Shea Weber's slap shot?

Hall: I think the stanchion. That's something that for me playing on the wing, I'm coming up there a lot and you kind of have to watch and make sure you're not getting hit into it after you dump the puck.

Gionta: I think it's the seamless glass. In Montreal we have pretty hard glass and anytime you get hit it's pretty dangerous back there.

Its interesting how Hall says stanchions and says that he knows of the danger and actively prepares himself when he knows he's in a danger area. So much for the arguement that poor patches "could never have known to protect himself in that circumstance".

Although by Hall saying he knows where the stanchion is and to prep himself for it. It could add the thought that Chara knew he was in the vicinity of the stanchion and wanted to give patches a little rub out into it. ( I know i've done that playing hockey )

And another one I just find hillarious

Question No. 4: Who is the NHL's best or worst trash talker?

Gionta: Most hated has got to be P.K. Subban, at least on our team. He's not very well liked around the league I guess.

LOL Its going to be long season for Subban with Avery leaving and Cooke supposedely "turning over a new leaf". Subban is primed to step into the role as the NHL's most hated player.

Sections
Shortcuts