Patches and PK

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from misterpaulo. Show misterpaulo's posts

Patches and PK

Heard these two hab sweethearts got into a bit of a scuffle at practice.
    Gloves on of course and no purse straps were used.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SomethingBrewin. Show SomethingBrewin's posts

Re: Patches and PK

Apparently they went knee on knee in practice and Patches wasn't too pleased with it.

Could have had 2 birds with one stone there!

hockeybreakMax Pacioretty and PK Subban got into a little scuffle today at practice after Subban went knee on knee with Pacioretty.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Just what I needed to warm my heart on a rainy raw New England day.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

That's a feel good story.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to Re: Patches and PK:
    [QUOTE]That's a feel good story.
    Posted by Fletcher1[/QUOTE]

Great post!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Did you see the video?  Gotta love it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmOvDDh3o5E

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3957105. Show user_3957105's posts

[QUOTE]Did you see the video?  Gotta love it! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmOvDDh3o5E
    Posted by BadHabitude[/QUOTE]

Good likeness.....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

"Baby Fight Club"

^Priceless^

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Well it's official, they both fight more than Marchand...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Yeah March is a woman abuser, beotch slapping a swedish twin. Just imagine!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

The only time Ive ever seen someone try to fight Marchand, he dropped his gloves.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

[QUOTE]The only time Ive ever seen someone try to fight Marchand, he dropped his gloves.
    Posted by bigvig[/QUOTE]
    I was making fun of the Marchand haters. I am the biggest supporter of Marchand/pests on the board.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ksp57. Show ksp57's posts

I heard they went out for milk shakes after the game to try and ease their ruflled feathers.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from getoffthephone. Show getoffthephone's posts

In Response to Patches and PK:
    [QUOTE]Heard these two hab sweethearts got into a bit of a scuffle at practice. Gloves on of course and no purse straps were used.
    Posted by misterpaulo[/QUOTE]

Ha Ha  Love it. Did they break any fingernails?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3957105. Show user_3957105's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patches and PK : I was making fun of the Marchand haters. I am the biggest supporter of Marchand/pests on the board.
    Posted by callodthedom19[/QUOTE]

A little off topic but I love the new avatar Call....lol!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]I heard they went out for milk shakes after the game to try and ease their ruflled feathers.
    Posted by ksp57[/QUOTE]

I would guess they shared crullers in the showers.  Or make that lady fingers.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ksp57. Show ksp57's posts

It only works, BadHab if they sent a few to Phil Kessel as well. Laughing

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from watchtower. Show watchtower's posts

In Response to Patches and PK:
    [QUOTE]Heard these two hab sweethearts got into a bit of a scuffle at practice. Gloves on of course and no purse straps were used.
    Posted by misterpaulo[/QUOTE]

Investigators from the Royal Canadian Mounted and Montreal Police Departments are conducting interviews as we speak.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Patches and PK : Investigators from the Royal Canadian Mounted and Montreal Police Departments are conducting interviews as we speak.
    Posted by watchtower[/QUOTE]

I like it.  A lot.  I would pay good money to hear that 911 call.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

mounties: alright let's start from the top, who started this whole thing, eh?
    patches: we were headed into the corner to fight for a puck, and he tripped me!
    pk: he has the going to the corner part right, but was he that tripped me!
    mounties: let's go to video, it looks like you two never actually made contact with each other? i does look however like you were both shot in the back, the way you dropped to the ice, eh
    patches: coach says that's called gamesmanship, and we spend a lot of time practicing.
    pk: are we going to get in trouble for fighting?
    mounties: fighting? you call what you two did fighting? i thought we were in for a good one when you both took off your helmets! but pulling each others hair? how do you do that while you're both still wearing your gloves?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]mounties: alright let's start from the top, who started this whole thing, eh? patches: we were headed into the corner to fight for a puck, and he tripped me! pk: he has the going to the corner part right, but was he that tripped me! mounties: let's go to video, it looks like you two never actually made contact with each other? i does look however like you were both shot in the back, the way you dropped to the ice, eh patches: coach says that's called gamesmanship, and we spend a lot of time practicing. pk: are we going to get in trouble for fighting? mounties: fighting? you call what you two did fighting? i thought we were in for a good one when you both took off your helmets! but pulling each others hair? how do you do that while you're both still wearing your gloves?
    Posted by adkbeesfan[/QUOTE]

that's just the transcript, it would just warm my heart so if I could hear the crying, wailing and sobbing that went on as well.

Wait, I think I have it, if I play the baby fight club at the same time I read the transcript, it comes kind of close.  Except not enough crying, wailing and sobbing.

Did they go to a dark movie together?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

[QUOTE]Did you see the video?  Gotta love it! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmOvDDh3o5E
    Posted by BadHabitude[/QUOTE]

I researched this video....The biter on the right is Alex Burrows as a toddler.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patches and PK : A little off topic but I love the new avatar Call....lol!!
    Posted by jaywall[/QUOTE]
    haha thank you. Took a lot of time to think of and finally make it.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3957105. Show user_3957105's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patches and PK : haha thank you. Took a lot of time to think of and finally make it.
    Posted by callodthedom19[/QUOTE]

I am sure NAS is currently brainstorming to think up a clever retort...stay tuned.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Patches and PK : Investigators from the Royal Canadian Mounted and Montreal Police Departments are conducting interviews as we speak.
    Posted by watchtower[/QUOTE]

And the whole province of PQ increased their gratuities tax by another 20%!

Sections
Shortcuts