Patience people.... Patience.

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostondynNASTY. Show bostondynNASTY's posts

Re: Patience people.... Patience.

I think us fans that are frustrated have shown ample amounts of patience.  we are half way through the season at this time i think we have every right to be pissed as this time has been unable to play consistent passionate hockey.  what should we wait for to be frustrated?  another playoff blow up?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from prob2236. Show prob2236's posts

Were frusterated because of how good we feel this team should be.  All the tools are there to win, they just seem like such an underachieveing group so far.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

In Response to Re: Patience people.... Patience.:
    [QUOTE]I think us fans that are frustrated have shown ample amounts of patience.  we are half way through the season at this time i think we have every right to be pissed as this time has been unable to play consistent passionate hockey.  what should we wait for to be frustrated?  another playoff blow up?
    Posted by bostondynNASTY[/QUOTE]
    ^^^^^    Right there folks!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostondynNASTY. Show bostondynNASTY's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patience people.... Patience. : ^^^^^    Right there folks!
    Posted by Beezfan4life[/QUOTE]

Lol is this in  agreement of what is said?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from fordprefect. Show fordprefect's posts

In Response to Patience people.... Patience.:
    [QUOTE]To start I am guilty of this myself from time to time. But people on here seriously need to show some patience. Example 1a) Tyler Seguin is  a bust posts.. These dont need explanation nobody said he was sidney crosby coming in. He may take a year or so to develop but the tools and attitude are all there. Example 1b) Rask is a neverwas/back up tender at best posts. Yes he had a shaky start to the season.. But people were trying to trade him and denounce him in every way. The TT vs Rask war is mind boggling to me why choose you got 2 great tenders. Example 2) THE SKY IS FALLING after every single loss(sometimes wins)... Guys I wish the team won a stanley cup for every game as well. But they dont im pretty sure you win that in the spring in this thing called the Playoffs. And if you started the playoffs right now the Bruins would be the #3 seed. With winning Records against Pitts/Wash/Tampa 3 of the "easts contenders" thats a good position to be in. Example 3a) Savard.. We all now how long it took PB to come back after a similar injury why would savard come back in peak form? The guy has been getting better with every game. You dont have to have followed the B's for long to know that the offense is much more productive with him in peak form than without him. Example 3b) Trading every player that goes into a slump. Did you know Ovechkin had a scoreless streak this year? A streak that rivals that of Lucic/Hortons current streak? Do you think caps fans were trading him for 2nd pairing defenseman and ye-old 20 goal scoring wingers? Absolutely not. Anyways my point is this. The playoffs dont start today or tomorrow but in a few months. The season is only half over and if your prorated the teams pts for the rest of the season they would finish with 102pts thats not too shabby. The team has the best goalie in hockey and arguably another top10 goalie currently backing him up. So its ok to expect great things from this group but please show some patience and class about this team. I seriously wonder fi we all cry more than leafs fans even do because that would be a true shame. Its a big game tonight against a rattled Ott team. Im predicting a 3-2 or 3-1 B's victory and you can bank that. Lets get some positive around here. Go B's.
    Posted by I-Like-Hockey[/QUOTE]

I agree wholeheartedly.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

am i missing something? people are sick of a team that leads their division with games in hand- fire everybody and start over? this team is fine-there is a long way to go...the people complaining are the same ones that mail in the sox season in april after losing two in a row. some perspective here folks would help you to enjoy this game we all love- i repeat the b's are 3rd in the east- without having played their best hockey-that to me is encouraging

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patience people.... Patience. : Lol is this in  agreement of what is said?
    YEP!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Thank you ILH -- glad to see some cooler heads prevailing this morning.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostondynNASTY. Show bostondynNASTY's posts

[QUOTE]am i missing something? people are sick of a team that leads their division with games in hand- fire everybody and start over? this team is fine-there is a long way to go...the people complaining are the same ones that mail in the sox season in april after losing two in a row. some perspective here folks would help you to enjoy this game we all love- i repeat the b's are 3rd in the east- without having played their best hockey-that to me is encouraging
    Posted by adkbeesfan[/QUOTE]

Do you watch the games or do you just wake up in the am and check the box scores?  anyone who has watched EVERY game this team plays can see the frustration with this team and the inability to come to play night in and night out.  now one of your comments made me laugh because you basically contradict what your saying and how we shouldn't be losing our patience.  you said " i repeat the b's are 3rd in the east- without having played their best hockey".  now i ask you when exactly do they start playing their best hockey, 1/2 the season is now over and we haven't seen their best hockey.  to me that means in 41 games their coach has been unable to get them to play at their best.  im sorry that cause us fans to be bullsh1t

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

[QUOTE]am i missing something? people are sick of a team that leads their division with games in hand- fire everybody and start over? this team is fine-there is a long way to go...the people complaining are the same ones that mail in the sox season in april after losing two in a row. some perspective here folks would help you to enjoy this game we all love- i repeat the b's are 3rd in the east- without having played their best hockey-that to me is encouraging
    Posted by adkbeesfan[/QUOTE]

Exactly anybody remember the Celtics last year. And the hohum doom and gloom during the season.. Well look how far they made witha  group that seemed uninspired but was in fact saving it up for a postseason run. Knowing they had the talent o make the playoffs without killing themselves every game to do so.

Thanks Fletch. I guess I finally just had it with the habadashary around here regardless of Standings, wins, stats etc... and in particular with the guy calling everyone sheep.

I mean a  sheep is someone who goes along blindly with their herder. Thats not what I see here, I mean we analyze everything down to players FACIAL EXPRESSIONS! That is not sheep like.

I appreciate others points of view, and takes on games and the state of the  bruins/nhl/hockey world. But I feel like sometimes the discussion detiorates and winds up focosing like a microscope on things that if you took into the larger context of the full season seem well... Trivial.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patience people.... Patience. : Do you watch the games or do you just wake up in the am and check the box scores?  anyone who has watched EVERY game this team plays can see the frustration with this team and the inability to come to play night in and night out.  now one of your comments made me laugh because you basically contradict what your saying and how we shouldn't be losing our patience.  you said " i repeat the b's are 3rd in the east- without having played their best hockey".  now i ask you when exactly do they start playing their best hockey, 1/2 the season is now over and we haven't seen their best hockey.  to me that means in 41 games their coach has been unable to get them to play at their best.  im sorry that cause us fans to be bullsh1t
    I agree we have yet to see the Bruin's best yet.Between injuries to key players and a patchwork lineup,I'm not sure why you would've expected to see the best of what the Bruins have to offer.We saw last year that getting into the playoffs in the last week gives you the same chance as winning the conference.I'm glad Boston has more to offer and I hope they can do that once May rolls around.Until then I just hope they can get healthy and keep winning twice as many as they lose.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtassinarisoccer. Show jtassinarisoccer's posts

I think people have been patient for 40 years.  Do you think Pats, Celts, and Sox fans need "patience"??? They DEMAND a winner each year.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

So soccerpussy does calling your #1 prospect a bust, trading your #1 center or Dman or Goalie make you closer to winning the Cup?

No you didnt even read the post you just posted your usual crap again.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostondynNASTY. Show bostondynNASTY's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patience people.... Patience. : I agree we have yet to see the Bruin's best yet.Between injuries to key players and a patchwork lineup,I'm not sure why you would've expected to see the best of what the Bruins have to offer.We saw last year that getting into the playoffs in the last week gives you the same chance as winning the conference.I'm glad Boston has more to offer and I hope they can do that once May rolls around.Until then I just hope they can get healthy and keep winning twice as many as they lose.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

Im just worried that this team cant just turn the switch on in May like the Celts.  maybe im over thinking but we will see.  my other though is where is the injuries to key players.  to me they have been fairly healthy.  nothing out of the ordinary from other teams. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

soccerboy, the sox have only won it twice in the past few years with the hundreds of millions they spend on salaries. the nhl has a salary cap and has more parity than the other leagues. there are no dynasties in hockey anymore and that's why the stanley cup is the hardest trophy to win.