Patience with MacDermid..

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Patience with MacDermid..

I have none. Put Bourque back in there. Down a forward 2 minutes into the game and he gets 6 shifts for a whopping 3:58 of ice time..Appearently Julien feels the same.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Remi72. Show Remi72's posts

Re: Patience with MacDermid..

Amen !!! (but I really hope that Caron understands that he'll have to shake up and seize the day when he'll be back)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

The only time I noticed him was when he almost ended up on the Sabres bench after missing a check.  Yup, bring back Bourque.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Might be time to take a flier on someone.  If ST has a head issue like it looked he is gonna be gone a while.  Why not look for a depth trade now.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

If he isn't going to fight, he isn't going to skate.

Useless.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:

Might be time to take a flier on someone.  If ST has a head issue like it looked he is gonna be gone a while.  Why not look for a depth trade now.  

Yeah, if he has a concussion he won't be fighting anytime soon, which is all he really is used for. I liked Paille on the 3rd line, though.

He looked a bit woozy after getting his a*s kicked.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattc355. Show mattc355's posts

_

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Hey NAS.  cam Jannsen was placed on waivers.  Should we pick him up?  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Considering the production of MacDermid, I think we can say:

1.  Chris Bourque is a better option.

2.  The "Call up MacDestroyer" crew can cork it.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:

Hey NAS.  cam Jannsen was placed on waivers.  Should we pick him up?  

Yah, Shupe.  Give Landgon a call as well.  Without a true goon, there is no true hockey.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Good Lord.  I was watching him during warm ups thinking this scarecrow was going to fight... someone?  Anyone?  Seriously?

He looks like he weighs 150 lbs. soaking wet, seriously.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Slow skater,wow.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Yeah, he should've been demanding a fight with anyone tonight to stick around here.

Instead the Bruins looked rattled from Thornton losing and nobody else wanted to get their nose dirty.  Not even the fighter they brought up from Providence for toughness.  Send him back, and get some skill.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to mattc355's comment:

If Thornton misses time, give Tardif a shot.  Start him on the fourth line.  Don't know if that would be worth it, but could mix him in with the third line.  I agree we're better without MacDermid.

Bobby Robins in Providence should play that role..he is bigger than Jaansen 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Lets see here Bruins lose so i'm going to start a thread and direct my anger towards a player. The answer to this thread is, put useless Bourque back in over MacDermid and the Bruis will play better against teams like the Sabres ?

Comical in this approach to scouting 101 "I saw the player "A" in warmups, I don't like him send him back to palookaville!" Brillant what else do you have to enlighten us ?

Someone call a freakin Wambulance!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

Lets see here Bruins lose so i'm going to start a thread and direct my anger towards a player. The answer to this thread is, put useless Bourque back in over MacDermid and the Bruis will play better against teams like the Sabres ?

Comical in this approach to scouting 101 "I saw the player "A" in warmups, I don't like him send him back to palookaville!" Brillant what else do you have to enlighten us ?

Someone call a freakin Wambulance!

Easy, big guy.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

I was pretty patient watching MacDermid TKO Fraser tonight.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Got to agree with this. I am not sure why the animosity towards MacDermid for the Buffalo game. Its not like he was somehow caused the whole team to implode or Bourque would have somehow lifted the team to fight back......dumb.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to jmwalters' comment:

Got to agree with this. I am not sure why the animosity towards MacDermid for the Buffalo game. Its not like he was somehow caused the whole team to implode or Bourque would have somehow lifted the team to fight back......dumb.

I also wondered why a 4th liner was catching so much flack. What were people expecting from MacD anyway? I felt bad for Tardif tonight. It seemed like the trainers forgot to sharpen his skates. Good for him to finally get to earn some NHL pay though.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

I also wondered why a 4th liner was catching so much flack. What were people expecting from MacD anyway? I felt bad for Tardif tonight. It seemed like the trainers forgot to sharpen his skates. Good for him to finally get to earn some NHL pay though.

Well, first off, I think those who complained about Thornton taking a regular shift were the ones to complain about Mac since Shawn did not finish the game. Easy to blame the person with the least amount of ice time...the straw man. As for Tardif, he needs to be on a scoring line to be most effective which will never happen on a team like the B's unfortunately.

WOW...good bout between Jackman (cgy) and Bollig (chi)....very good.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to jmwalters' comment:

Well, first off, I think those who complained about Thornton taking a regular shift were the ones to complain about Mac since Shawn did not finish the game. Easy to blame the person with the least amount of ice time...the straw man. As for Tardif, he needs to be on a scoring line to be most effective which will never happen on a team like the B's unfortunately.

Bollig drilled him with an uppercut to the lips after it seemed Jackman was already spent. Good scrap though.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Bollig drilled him with an uppercut to the lips after it seemed Jackman was already spent. Good scrap though.

I don't think Jackman has returned yet, Dez. Ouch.....that was a nasty one for sure.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Just when you think the team is Skating Clown free...

Well, at least he doesn't cost $1.2M.  I wonder how the Bruins were able to win without Shawn Thornton bouncing on the bench and staging fights.