Patrice Bergeron brings the Cup to Quebec City

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins6. Show Bruins6's posts

Patrice Bergeron brings the Cup to Quebec City

It was an amazing crowd today in Quebec . It rained hard but thousands of people turned out to have their picture taken with Patrice.
    It was great to meet him and shake his hand and say thanks.He is a class act.
    They cut autographs off after a while so I missed that.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Re: Patrice Bergeron brings the Cup to Quebec City

Just got back home.
    Myself and my buddies weren't as lucky to get a pic with the cup . We left around 745am (big mistake) I wanted to be on the road at 6am.  I knew there was going to be a big turn out rain of shine. 
    We got there at about 11am in line but was too late.  They said the first 500 and/or till 2pm would be able to get a picture with the cup and Bergeron.
    Oh well,  my buddies were disappointed , I have a pic with the cup way back when NJ won. Too bad , in those days there were no digital camera's.
    None-the-less got some very nice pics of the day.  I'm going to do a montage of my Bruins as Champions once I get 1 picture with the cup.
    HALIFAX ! I got to make it happen . 
    Maybe the Ottawa region with Chiarelli and/or Julien ???

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins6. Show Bruins6's posts

Too bad Legion. We arrived at 10:10 and we easily made the pictures.
    It was filling in fast.
    Had a kid with a Canadian's jersey who was right behind me. I refused to go on the stage with him as we went up 5 at a time.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Re: Patrice Bergeron brings the Cup to Quebec City:
    Too bad Legion. We arrived at 10:10 and we easily made the pictures. It was filling in fast. Had a kid with a Canadian's jersey who was right behind me. I refused to go on the stage with him as we went up 5 at a time.
    Posted by Bruins6

LOL... I was just behind you.  Were you inside the fenced in line ?
    what about when a Habs fan got on the shoulders of a Nordique fan and everyone booed and shouted  THROW HIM IN THE WATER !
    Like I said even though didn't make it I had a good time.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins6. Show Bruins6's posts

The Habs fan on the shoulders was the guy right beside me!!!!
    I moved away at one point talked to some cool Inidans from Baie Comeau.
    I refused to go on the stage with that d@mb a$s though.
    I had the t-shirt with all the players surronding the cup and had lots of people taking pic's of it.
    Bought it in Cape Cod this summer ... he could have sold alot up here.
    Too bad we couldn't have said hi

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BorisTheGorilla. Show BorisTheGorilla's posts

Patrice brought the Cup to a kids hospital as well.  Real class act.  I wanted to go but had to do other things.  Go Bruins!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Here's a sample.

Photo

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2003michel. Show 2003michel's posts

We drove 1 hour and a half and arrive at the site at 12.20 , we then went at the end of the line. A site crew told us that we would never make it to Patrice because they were too many people , we stay in line anyways , we made the right call because we took the picture with Patrice and the cup at 2.10.It was incredible to see thousands of bruins fans .WHAT A DAY TO REMEMBER!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

We drove 1 hour and a half and arrive at the site at 12.20 , we then went at the end of the line. A site crew told us that we would never make it to Patrice because they were too many people , we stay in line anyways , we made the right call because we took the picture with Patrice and the cup at 2.10.It was incredible to see thousands of bruins fans .WHAT A DAY TO REMEMBER!
    Posted by 2003michel

Frack !!! They told me no way we'de pass so we left at about 1pm.
    Sux we weren't patient enough.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

Found this vid of Bergy in Quebec City. It's in French.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hockeymomsrule. Show Hockeymomsrule's posts

Just a lil funny story - daughter plays Class A softball. At tourny she was in this past weekend there was a team from Quebec they played against.  She's a catcher, she speaks french pretty well. Every time a Quebec player got into the batters box she would ask them, "so, are you going to go see Bergy when he brings the Cup to Quebec?".  She got a few wide eyes initially when they realized she could speak and understand them, and then got glares when they realized she was a hockey fan and was throwing our Cup in their faces. A good time was had by all, well by us anyways..and yes, we won the game too. LOL

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from no1bruinsfan. Show no1bruinsfan's posts

good story. I am still chirping the montreal fans at work any chance I get. lol

Just a lil funny story - daughter plays Class A softball. At tourny she was in this past weekend there was a team from Quebec they played against.  She's a catcher, she speaks french pretty well. Every time a Quebec player got into the batters box she would ask them, "so, are you going to go see Bergy when he brings the Cup to Quebec?".  She got a few wide eyes initially when they realized she could speak and understand them, and then got glares when they realized she was a hockey fan and was throwing our Cup in their faces. A good time was had by all, well by us anyways..and yes, we won the game too. LOL
    Posted by Hockeymomsrule

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

That's a greast video and show's Bergie's class as a person which we all see over and over. This beats RED SOX Family.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Found this vid of Bergy in Quebec City. It's in French. http://tvanouvelles.ca/video/1098259260001/la-coupe-stanley-a-quebec/Posted by Ronstar8

Saw some Canadien jerseys out there in the crowd they looked like they were being pretty classy in front of the camera. Good turn out with all that rain.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from CactusTonyo. Show CactusTonyo's posts

Saw this pic in Quebec city on a restaurant's front window

they thought they were funny

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

My son met CJ and got my Jersey signed.

We know where he lives lol

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigChara. Show BigChara's posts

Saw this pic in Quebec city on a restaurant's front window they thought they were funny
    Posted by CactusTonyo

Hab fans are too busy choking on co-ck to take a shot at Big Z.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from GillesGilbert. Show GillesGilbert's posts

Maybe the Ottawa region with Chiarelli and/or Julien ???
    Posted by BsLegion

It was just in eastern Ontario for Julien, Chiarelli and Chris Kelly before heading to Quebec.

Sections
Shortcuts