Patrice is a Warrior

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

Patrice is a Warrior

Thanks to the whole Bruins team but a special thanks to Bergy.  He is the best two way player in the league, he is clutch, he is a class act and he is a warrior!!  The Stanley Cup run is a war of attrition. A healthier Bergy might have put them over the top.  In 2011 the Bruins were the healthier team so again that is part of the grind to capture the toughest trophy to win.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 003323344. Show 003323344's posts

Re: Patrice is a Warrior

In response to huntbri's comment:

Thanks to the whole Bruins team but a special thanks to Bergy.  He is the best two way player in the league, he is clutch, he is a class act and he is a warrior!!  The Stanley Cup run is a war of attrition. A healthier Bergy might have put them over the top.  In 2011 the Bruins were the healthier team so again that is part of the grind to capture the toughest trophy to win.

Agreed. I hope he can come back next year better than ever.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Onthe405. Show Onthe405's posts

This. Couldn't agree more. I have never respected a professional athlete in any sport more than I do  #37. Hope he is a B's lifer.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to Onthe405's comment:

This. Couldn't agree more. I have never respected a professional athlete in any sport more than I do  #37. Hope he is a B's lifer.

I was going to chime in but it's easier to just say I agree with you 100%.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1punchknockout. Show 1punchknockout's posts

I've been holding off from getting a name put on my jersey....it will now be Bergeron. I love the team as a group, but he is by far my favourite player. I hope the rumours are true that PC is looking to lock him up long term.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to 1punchknockout's comment:

I've been holding off from getting a name put on my jersey....it will now be Bergeron. I love the team as a group, but he is by far my favourite player. I hope the rumours are true that PC is looking to lock him up long term.

He's played with the same attitude since he was 18 and he's only gotten better. I can't say enough about how much I like him as a player and a person in the community. He's pure class. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Onthe405. Show Onthe405's posts

In response to 1punchknockout's comment:

I wanted a B's jersey for years, so I finally broke down and bought Bergeron's last year. My wife laughs when she sees me, a middle aged man put it on like a little kid before each game. Wear it with pride my friend.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Archer1. Show Archer1's posts

Bergeron has been my favorite player for years! He is a superstar - plain and simple. Skates hard every shift, rock solid defensively, dominant on draws, scores big goals, and plays in any situation. He is the Bruins' Mr. Everything. Couldn't be happier that he shook off his concussion woes and has blossomed into the player he was meant to be. I also can't wait for the press conference this summer when PC announces that he has signed Bergeron to a long term extension.

On a side note...

I wouldn't mind seeing him with the 'C' on his jersey sooner rather than later. Chara would look just fine with an 'A'...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ergoetal. Show Ergoetal's posts

I hate those posts that go all mushy over a player.

But in this case, I'm with you.  God bless Bergy -- hope he gets and stays healthy for a long time.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Archer1. Show Archer1's posts

I know...that was mushy. Sorry about that.

Bergeron is deserving of it in my mind.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

I have one Bruin's jersey, 2011 Stanley Cup, Bergeron with the A. I love it and it lives in my closet. I refuse to wear it out of the house, unless I'm going to a game.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Totoally agree with bergeron being a warrior. Joe Thornton played seven games against the Habs with broken ribs and gets killed here.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

Totoally agree with bergeron being a warrior. Joe Thornton played seven games against the Habs with broken ribs and gets killed here.

Yup, Jumbo Joe just couldn't impress when it came to playoffs, no matter how he tried.

Bergeron is a special player and person. Proud to wear his number.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

Patrice is a true warrior and the bruins will reward him with a long term contract ex in the next few weeks. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from doodles444s. Show doodles444s's posts

Fluto Shinzawa @GlobeFluto

Bergeron at local hospital since Monday night.

https://twitter.com/GlobeFluto

Sections
Shortcuts