Patrick Kane Sorry For Party-Hard Past

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: Patrick Kane Sorry For Party-Hard Past

In response to Fletcher1's comment:

I remember those guys well.  Not only was I not a smart kid, but I grew up in a small Massachusetts town where kids start drinking around 14, standing around a fire in the woods with Led Zeppelin blaring from someone's Camaro...maybe a little dry humping some tart against a tree if all goes well...you know...the way it should be.

Fletcher, you sound like a south shore guy.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:

Can you imagine my reasoning with people.  They would just tire and tap out.  Lol. 

Cute girl:  Officer Shupe, I really don't think I was speeding!

Officer Shupe:  I'm not sure either, but the way I see it, Rask's contract is too long for a player that hasn't been in the league for a long time, so admit you were speeding or we'll discuss this all afternoon...and you'll still get the ticket.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

I remember those guys well.  Not only was I not a smart kid, but I grew up in a small Massachusetts town where kids start drinking around 14, standing around a fire in the woods with Led Zeppelin blaring from someone's Camaro...maybe a little dry humping some tart against a tree if all goes well...you know...the way it should be.

We are the envy!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Nah, way out western Mass in the sticks.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

We are the envy!

Kel, you're a south shore guy?  Without getting too specific, I grew up south of the Weymouth Commons and north of the Independence Mall.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Can you imagine my reasoning with people.  They would just tire and tap out.  Lol. 

Cute girl:  Officer Shupe, I really don't think I was speeding!

Officer Shupe:  I'm not sure either, but the way I see it, Rask's contract is too long for a player that hasn't been in the league for a long time, so admit you were speeding or we'll discuss this all afternoon...and you'll still get the ticket.

[/QUOTE]

Funniest thing I've read in days.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

We are the envy!

Kel, you're a south shore guy?  Without getting too specific, I grew up south of the Weymouth Commons and north of the Independence Mall.

I'm in Braintree. If you've ever been to where all the Christmas lights are then you've seen the house I grew up in and my parents still reside. I moved a few streets down. Very familiar with Weymouth.

Sections
Shortcuts