Patrick Kane

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Patrick Kane

I love watching this kid play..Loaded with talent, he is a threat every time he is on the ice. It should be fun next Olympics, could be a real nice first power play unit with him,Parise and Kessel.

Did anyone else notice this: Patrick Kanes' shoot out attempt, I know it's a natural reaction to whack the rebound, so I'm not hammering him, but by watching TT's body language it almost looked like he wanted to get up and fire the puck back at him but thought better of it. Nice moves by kane, better stop by Timmy.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Macfact. Show Macfact's posts

Re: Patrick Kane

He is scary good and so is Seabrook and Toews...Blackhawks look good this year and fast....

Of course that shows how well we played last night.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Kane came in to camp with a purpose this year.  World class skill...commitment questioned.  I think he is realizing his potential.  They need him

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

" It should be fun next Olympics, could be a real nice first power play unit with him,Parise and Kessel." 

As long as Parise and Kessler play in international tournaments together they should never be separated off a line. Phil didn't earn his way onto the PP last Olympics but he will be there next time in Sochi, he's going to get 40+ this year.

I kept finding myself muttering why doesn't any Bruin look to hit Kane in the open ice or down in the corners to slow him up!

Is it because he is one of those players with elusiveness and great skating skills just can't be hit often ? Or no one on the Bruins trying to hit Patrick ?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Very good young and skilled player. Unfortunately he has a hard time finding a hat that fits his head, and he is a bit petulant

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

I bet if you ask TT, he would like to have Kane's goal back.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BorisTheGorilla. Show BorisTheGorilla's posts

Anyone watch the game .. did Shawn Thornton get a chance to remind Patrick Kane he'll get him one day for having a big mouth last yr ?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

I'll say it on this thread as don't want to bump up the troll thread.
    Kessel is no Kane !  Many compared the two.
    And yes Kane as Seguin has a Stanley cup under their belts.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

Those of us in Illinois who were blacked out of the game because the Black Hawks were playing at home, regardless of paying for the NHL package on DirecTV, were unable to watch Mr Kane, the shootout, or anything else.

So we will not comment.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.......

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

He's loaded with skill, all three zones, but wow is he a punk. 

I hate him.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Swerengen. Show Swerengen's posts

After his failed shootout attempt.  Looks like some revenge for last years incident with Thornton

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

LOL nice pic Swerengen

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigChara. Show BigChara's posts

Kane is a punk. Let me know if he assaults another cab driver.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Patrick Kane:
    [QUOTE]Kane is a punk. Let me know if he assaults another cab driver.
    Posted by BigChara[/QUOTE]
    Elderly cab driver........much,much worse.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]After his failed shootout attempt.  Looks like some revenge for last years incident with Thornton
    Posted by Swerengen[/QUOTE]

ST is just glad Scott didnt thump him and that he was around to watch the SO.  Pretty obvious our tough guy was pretty non-tough last night.  And why would he be laughing at Kane.  Kane has forgot more moves then old cement hands ever had.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Swerengen. Show Swerengen's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patrick Kane : ST is just glad Scott didnt thump him and that he was around to watch the SO.  Pretty obvious our tough guy was pretty non-tough last night.  And why would he be laughing at Kane.  Kane has forgot more moves then old cement hands ever had.
    Posted by shuperman[/QUOTE]

So he's not allowed to enjoy the misfortune of someone he doesn't like, that talks all kinds of crap, because that person is a more skilled player than him?

That makes a lot of sense

Sometimes you try WAY to hard Shupe

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

That's a great picture, we should all fill in the captions to what Thornton and Horton were chirping...

"Hey whittle Patrick you forget you only get one swipe in the SO ?"

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from scooter244. Show scooter244's posts

[QUOTE]" It should be fun next Olympics, could be a real nice first power play unit with him,Parise and Kessel."  As long as Parise and Kessler play in international tournaments together they should never be separated off a line. Phil didn't earn his way onto the PP last Olympics but he will be there next time in Sochi, he's going to get 40+ this year. I kept finding myself muttering why doesn't any Bruin look to hit Kane in the open ice or down in the corners to slow him up! Is it because he is one of those players with elusiveness and great skating skills just can't be hit often ? Or no one on the Bruins trying to hit Patrick ?
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

Yes.  More than once last night a Bruin got corkscrewed into the ice trying not to get beat one on one.  I think as a defender you're too busy trying hard not to look foolish, and less worried about the big hit.