Paul Stastny

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CamOJonasink. Show CamOJonasink's posts

Paul Stastny

Why is COL looking to move him?  I've always liked his game in the few times I've seen him play.  Hefty cap hit at $6+ for 3/4 more years.  He's only 25 and is roughly a pt./gm type of player.  Do you think PC has kicked the tires on him?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Re: Paul Stastny

Big cap hit, like you stated, who appears to have maxed out his potential and is nowhere near worth 6mill.

Also, I think ownership in Colorado is having a Dallas/Nashville/Atlanta/NYI moment where they want a self-imposed low cap for their team (around 45mill) but are panicking at the amount of RFA's due raises on their roster in the next couple of years....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Colorado is cheap, he's expensive, and his Dad just ripped the whole organization. 

That and the fact that Duchene is the #1 center of the future there.  This fact makes the $6 million seem even worse -- too much for a second line center.

I read they are looking at a major deal with LA.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Yep Fletch I equate Colorado's current ownership to the one departing Buffalo. Just want their profit and that's it the Avs need a hockey fan like Pegula to step in.