Pay up........

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from heyoo. Show heyoo's posts

Pay up........

During the offseason everyone had predictions. I personnel got bashed bcs I said kessel would be in the top 10 for scoring once again and the leafs would make the playoffs. A couple of the clowns on here said they would bet me a million dollars or a years salary blah blah. Just wondering when your going to come out and finally admit you were wrong about something??? 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

Re: Pay up........

Yawn

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

And I'm going to take a wild guess and say that literally no one cares.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattymcgee55. Show mattymcgee55's posts

congratulations on your achievement?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from stevegm. Show stevegm's posts

In response to heyoo's comment:

During the offseason everyone had predictions. I personnel got bashed bcs I said kessel would be in the top 10 for scoring once again and the leafs would make the playoffs. A couple of the clowns on here said they would bet me a million dollars or a years salary blah blah. Just wondering when your going to come out and finally admit you were wrong about something??? 

If that's the case, you did a great job, however, there were plenty of people figuring the Leafs may get in.  This place is really illogical when it comes to Kessel, however, most people outside of this site aren't at all surprised at 81's scoring stats.  Doesn't matter how you cut it...he's an elite offensive player.

Now had you picked Montreal to win the division..........

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Only losers start new threads for the sole reason of congratulating themselves.  

Nobody remembers, nobody cares.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

Leafs only made play offs because of short season,they didn't have time to fall.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from john6345. Show john6345's posts

Hey even a blind squrrell finds a nut once in a while.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Is there any doubt now that heyoo is bruins8 reincarnated ? Kessel lover !

P.S. I was worried about you. Your last post here, you stated you were either going to string me up to a tree or swim in shark infested waters.

Since I'm still here, you must be a fast swimmer.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

john, that is one of my favorite sayings.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

Yea I said Toronto would make the play-offs too & also said the Oilers would finish in 3rd in the West, so I guess that only makes me half as stupid as you. Congrats on your predictions heyoo. You can now die in peace, because you were right. Was there anything about that if you were right you would admit to being Bruins8 who gets a big THRILL from PHIL? 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from heyoo. Show heyoo's posts

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment:

Is there any doubt now that heyoo is bruins8 reincarnated ? Kessel lover !

P.S. I was worried about you. Your last post here, you stated you were either going to string me up to a tree or swim in shark infested waters.

Since I'm still here, you must be a fast swimmer.

It's wasn't me that said those things. You have a case of denial a little bit. Anyways post had to do with you and a couple other clowns. I'd just like to hear you said yes I was wrong once but it seems your even exempt from being wrong. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Anyone else pumped for Iron Man 3?  #2 was sort of lame, but the first one was awesome.

Can't wait!

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Anyone else pumped for Iron Man 3?  #2 was sort of lame, but the first one was awesome.

Can't wait!

LOL! I'm kind of wondering if DC's Justice League will be as impressive as The Avengers. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Can't wait!

Any movie with Ben Kingsley in it has me pumped, he will make a great villain, looks like Gandhi with long hair.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:

LOL! I'm kind of wondering if DC's Justice League will be as impressive as The Avengers. 

The Avengers was simply amazing.  Topping it would require Superman and Batman together.  Oh wait!

As long as the story is good (and Wonder Woman is wicked slutty), it'll be a huge hit.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to 50belowzero's comment:

Any movie with Ben Kingsley in it has me pumped, he will make a great villain, looks like Gandhi with long hair.

He was born to be a bad guy!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:

The Avengers was simply amazing.  Topping it would require Superman and Batman together.  Oh wait!

As long as the story is good (and Wonder Woman is wicked slutty), it'll be a huge hit.

That goes without saying!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Relax my friend I am the only one before the season that predicted that Wheeler wpuld get 38 points and 18 goals ...he got 41 points and 19 goals and nobody congratulated me for that

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

Can't wait!

Me either Nas loved the first one too.....

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Can't wait!

#2 wasn't that bad.

It's so much better watching movies looking straight ahead. Was your head tilted back with your eyeballs rolling while waiting for blastoff ?  

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment:

#2 wasn't that bad.

It's so much better watching movies looking straight ahead. Was your head tilted back with your eyeballs rolling while waiting for blastoff ?  

Not for that one.  Now, during Captain America, however...

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

It's wasn't me that said those things. . 

[/QUOTE]

Re: BRUINS SIGN FORWARD CAMARA TO ENTRY-LEVEL NHL CONTRACT

posted at 3/15/2013 11:32 AM EDT

• heyoo
    • First: 5/27/2012
    • Last: 4/29/2013

Even when camara was on the "second line" he was still login minutes with scheifele. He was always a first liner but that is not the reason his fight totals dropped it was due to the new rule that started this season. And if I was on an island with you pal I would gladly swim into to shark infested waters or string you from a tree. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

Hahaha! That's the definition of getting schooled! Don't you look like a fool now, Bruins8?

Sections
Shortcuts