Pay up........

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from biggskye. Show biggskye's posts

Re: Pay up........

Was never a big Iron Man fan, growing up (no real super powers), but the 1st movie was great, and the second was not far behind.

THOR was actually, better than I thought it would be, but none of them come close to The Avengers, IMHO.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Thought both Iron Mans were pretty good. I'll be there to the 3rd on Saturday. I love how it's tied into the Avengers and from what I understand their is going to be a second one.

As for Heyoo, nobody bashes you because you picked the Leafs to make the playoffs as you were not the only one. They bash you because all of your posts suck.

Great job NAS, turning his thread into an Iron Man 3 thread. Well done.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Hijacking of the year by nas.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

There have been a lot of great action flicks over the past few years that really need the sequels to hurry up.

I'm dying for the next A-Team.  I'm looking forward to Star Trek.  GI Joe was very run of the mill, but the next one is supposed to be a huge step up.  Man of Steel is apparently going to kick butt, unlike the attempt a few years ago that included about 45 minutes of Superman just flying. 

One thing:  Please, no more Spiderman for a long time.  Too many.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Not an action hero flick but what about the reboot of Evil Dead?

Anyone see it? Is it worth the price of admission?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to jmwalters' comment:

Not an action hero flick but what about the reboot of Evil Dead?

Anyone see it? Is it worth the price of admission?

My daughter went to it and said it wasn't very good.That being said, i read some good reviews on it, i guess it's just a matter of taste. The original Evil Dead though was a hoot. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Anyone else pumped for Iron Man 3?  #2 was sort of lame, but the first one was awesome.

Can't wait!

2 was a massive dissapointment.  Im looking forward to 3.  Also: Avengers 2.

I heard they might make another Hulk movie.

Its weird how the Edward Norton one came out right after the previous one (w/ Jennifer Connolly)...ANd it wasnt a sequel, they just pretended the first one never happened.

Everyone thought the Hulk as a standalone movie franchise was dead (tried twice, both movies were eh at best).  However, after Mark Ruffalo was absolutely awesome in the Avengers movies, they may make a sequel to the Edward Norton movie, w/ Ruffalo as the Hulk.

I personally hope they do.  I was dead set against another Hulk movie after the second one (if you are going to make another Hulk movie < 5 yrs after the first, pretending that the first didnt happen, essentially taking a mulligan....The second movie better be awesome, and it wasnt).  However, I changed my tune after seeing Ruffalo.  Just plays a great Hulk.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:

LOL! I'm kind of wondering if DC's Justice League will be as impressive as The Avengers. 

The Avengers was simply amazing.  Topping it would require Superman and Batman together.  Oh wait!

As long as the story is good (and Wonder Woman is wicked slutty), it'll be a huge hit.

Huge hit: absolutely.  Great movie: probably.  Rivaling The Avengers: I just dont see how they can top the awesome acting in the Avengers.

Ruffalo and Downey Jr were simply fanstatic.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

And to the OP:  get over yourself.  I made a point that Kessel doesnt get fair treatment on this board.  Many regulars agreed.  You aint no genius and you aint no prophet.