PC get a d man soon

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

PC get a d man soon

I already know that we tight with cap space but d man that can fit with Bruins:

Keith Yandle- (1,200,000) RFA next sign for 5 yrs. 16 mill Boychuk contract similar

Erik Johnson- (2600000) 2 yr contract  Ference contract similar

Jack Johnson - (1,425,000) RFA next season  Stuarts contract similar

Weber- (4,500,000) RFA next season Chara contract 7 mill go figure stupid

Overall all if we start with one of our Bruins d man adjacent to the other team d man the Bruins can start a trade negoation and get serious about using prospects or picks to acieved one of these d man. I know it will be far shot in the fog to trade Chara for Weber to start things off.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheShepherd. Show TheShepherd's posts

Re: PC get a d man soon

I would throw in anyone of our Defenseman plus a pick, ryder, wheeler and pialle and the kitchen sink to land one of those guys. I dont know if PC could pull it off tho.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from screw-cindy-and-ovie. Show screw-cindy-and-ovie's posts

In Response to PC get a d man soon:
    I already know that we tight with cap space but d man that can fit with Bruins: Keith Yandle- (1,200,000) RFA next sign for 5 yrs. 16 mill Boychuk contract similar Erik Johnson- (2600000) 2 yr contract  Ference contract similar Jack Johnson - (1,425,000) RFA next season  Stuarts contract similar Weber- (4,500,000) RFA next season Chara contract 7 mill go figure stupid Overall all if we start with one of our Bruins d man adjacent to the other team d man the Bruins can start a trade negoation and get serious about using prospects or picks to acieved one of these d man. I know it will be far shot in the fog to trade Chara for Weber to start things off.
    Posted by boborielly224

Do you ever look at things from the other team's perspective? This isn't NHL 11 where you can turn CPU trade override on and make the CPU accept every trade proposal, no matter how ridiculous.

Yandle iss a very talented young player with great offensive potential and a cheap contract, to get him your looking at Krejci and possibly a draft pick

Erik Johnson is starting to blossom into a number 1 defenseman. Being a former number 1 overall pick ('06) and still only 22 years old, he will not come cheap. Your looking at either Bergeron or Krejci+Boychuk+possibly a draft pick

Jack Johnson is a key part of LA's blueline, is young and has a low cap hit. Can't see why the Kings would want to part with him

If negotiations with Shea Weber do not go well and Nashville is forced to trade him so they dont lose him for nothing, Nashville will ask for a ton in return. And no, Ryder+Ference+Hamill+a draft pick for Weber will not get it done, just in case you were wondering

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In Response to Re: PC get a d man soon:
    In Response to PC get a d man soon : Do you ever look at things from the other team's perspective? This isn't NHL 11 where you can turn CPU trade override on and make the CPU accept every trade proposal, no matter how ridiculous. Yandle iss a very talented young player with great offensive potential and a cheap contract, to get him your looking at Krejci and possibly a draft pick Erik Johnson is starting to blossom into a number 1 defenseman. Being a former number 1 overall pick ('06) and still only 22 years old, he will not come cheap. Your looking at either Bergeron or Krejci+Boychuk+possibly a draft pick Jack Johnson is a key part of LA's blueline, is young and has a low cap hit. Can't see why the Kings would want to part with him If negotiations with Shea Weber do not go well and Nashville is forced to trade him so they dont lose him for nothing, Nashville will ask for a ton in return. And no, Ryder+Ference+Hamill+a draft pick for Weber will not get it done, just in case you were wondering
    Posted by screw-cindy-and-ovie

Thank you.  This should be the response to 90% of the trades that are proposed here.

Once again, to find the more probable trade targets for the Bruins, you've got to look at troubled, losing teams -- not winning playoff bound teams.  That wipes out everyone above. 

Or, consider guys who are like Wheeler -- extra parts on a team with plenty of depth, underachieving expectations, not likley to be resigned, guys who would provide needed cap relief, etc.

What team wants a sample grab bag of Boston rejects for their young, premier defensmen?  Nobody. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from abra-cadaver. Show abra-cadaver's posts

Trades for any of those players would make no sense for the other team.  Never will happen. 

More realistic options who I would really like to see PC go out and get would be James Wisniewski or Kurtis Foster.  NYI and EDM are both bottom feeders who will clearly be sellers.

I think something like Wheeler and a mid level prospect or two could get the job done for Wisniewski.  Foster could probably be had for a 2nd round pick or prospect.  Maybe a little more since he still has one year left on the contract.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

I also thought about Wisniewski from the NYI would be realistic look for the other four I mention above may have to wait for the off season. I know chara is good d man but he will need some extra help come playoff time.

Sections
Shortcuts