PC needs to extend Krejci ASAP!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JJLOVER. Show JJLOVER's posts

PC needs to extend Krejci ASAP!

PC

As soon as Savard decides on what is doing (Dam shame!)
    you have to extend Krejci ASAP this just in.........
    this guy is money!

Cap space is gold it will come in handy in 11/12

Does Philly and MTL really think they will be better next year!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxpeat. Show soxpeat's posts

Re: PC needs to extend Krejci ASAP!

I agree 100%.  I firmly believe that he is the key player on the team.  Any team would love to get their hands on him, but he's ours, we developed him, so make him a Bruin for the next 5 years at least.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from orr4neely8. Show orr4neely8's posts

(1) Marchand is first priotity (2) Krejci still under contract they can work out later
    (3) Bergeron will need to be another signing very important factor for oue team

If PC can sign these three for 3 yrs. I will be smiling like a goat in an apple orchard.Laughing

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mannyortez3424. Show mannyortez3424's posts

In Response to Re: PC needs to extend Krejci ASAP!:
    [QUOTE](1) Marchand is first priotity (2) Krejci still under contract they can work out later (3) Bergeron will need to be another signing very important factor for oue team   If PC can sign these three for 3 yrs. I will be smiling like a goat in an apple orchard.
    Posted by orr4neely8[/QUOTE]

Bergy is signed through 2014 but I know what you mean...

Here's hoping PC goes into full on beast mode and locks up Krejci, Pev, and others before the season like he did with Chara and Bergy last year...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

[QUOTE](1) Marchand is first priotity (2) Krejci still under contract they can work out later (3) Bergeron will need to be another signing very important factor for oue team   If PC can sign these three for 3 yrs. I will be smiling like a goat in an apple orchard.
    Posted by orr4neely8[/QUOTE]

nice for a new person to join the ranks of bruins fans....but no, bergeron was extended

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

They have time for Krecji. Remember, he is still an RFA after this year.If negotiations stall they can always qualify him....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TitleTown11. Show TitleTown11's posts

Like DK alot, but disagree that he should be signed long term. Seguin is an FA in 2013, Bergeron in 2014. One suggestion I have made is that they sign Krejci to a short term extension like 2 Yr/12 M. That won't hurt the cap long term as the only year that could be tight would be 2013 when you have Bergeron (5), DK (6-as my suggestion states), and Seguin (?? whatever he signs for in 2013). Then in 2014, management could decide who to resign long term between Bergeron and DK.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

[QUOTE]Like DK alot, but disagree that he should be signed long term. Seguin is an FA in 2013, Bergeron in 2014. One suggestion I have made is that they sign Krejci to a short term extension like 2 Yr/12 M. That won't hurt the cap long term as the only year that could be tight would be 2013 when you have Bergeron (5), DK (6-as my suggestion states), and Seguin (?? whatever he signs for in 2013). Then in 2014, management could decide who to resign long term between Bergeron and DK.
    Posted by TitleTown11[/QUOTE]

whats bad about having 3 good centers?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TitleTown11. Show TitleTown11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: PC needs to extend Krejci ASAP! : whats bad about having 3 good centers?
    Posted by thedauber1[/QUOTE]

Don't get me wrong, there is certainly nothing wrong with it. In fact you could make the arguement that the amount of centers on the B's this year (PB, DK, TS, CK, RP, GC) gave our lines extreme versatility and flexibility. But long term going forward, having three centers capable of playing on the top two lines makes me think one of them is being under utilized. Unless the B's plan on playing Seguin on the wing regularly, someone seems to be the odd man out and is going to be centering the third line.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: PC needs to extend Krejci ASAP! : Don't get me wrong, there is certainly nothing wrong with it. In fact you could make the arguement that the amount of centers on the B's this year (PB, DK, TS, CK, RP, GC) gave our lines extreme versatility and flexibility. But long term going forward, having three centers capable of playing on the top two lines makes me think one of them is being under utilized. Unless the B's plan on playing Seguin on the wing regularly, someone seems to be the odd man out and is going to be centering the third line.
    Posted by TitleTown11[/QUOTE]

right because the bruins aren't known for having 3 balanced lines. Do you remember 2008-2009? 15 posts? okay you probably don't, but Bergeron was our third line center....it worked really, really well. Pittsburgh has Crosby (8.7) Malkin (8.7) and Staal (4) for a total cap hit of 21.4 for their top 3 centers. If the bruins have Krejci (5.5), Bergeron (5) and Seguin (anywhere from 4-7 dependin gon how he performs) you are still well under that number

Sections
Shortcuts