PC PLEASE HELP!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbadbruinsfan. Show bigbadbruinsfan's posts

PC PLEASE HELP!

Get us some real talent on this team, we need more.  Savvy was the only truely gifted onffensive/PP/1st line threat on the roster (maybe bergy, but not on a great team).  The bruins have many good pieces in place to win it all, we are just missing a few offensively gifted guys (i'd say two).  We have great goaltending, we have a rock #1 Dman, we have one of the best 2 way pivots in the league (and would have best 3rd line center in krejci if we had a legit #1 center), we have a number of very good 2nd/3rd line wingers and #3-7 Dmen.  Missing links, a top end offensively talented forward to help the PP and give us a legit 1st line guy, and a #2 or even #1 dman (ideally offensively minded, pmd).

Get us Kaberle, Parise, Richards, Weber, or whoever is available in that type of class player.  I'm not getting into cap, or who's available or not, a few top guys move every season, I just want chia to help us get over the hump with a talented guy that can help us.  i.e hossa deals of the past, etc.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan084evr. Show bruinsfan084evr's posts

Re: PC PLEASE HELP!

well PC AND NEELY has 23 days  to make something happen,  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from yaz16. Show yaz16's posts

Bruins should try hard to get Richards. We will probably not be able to resign him after this season but he will extremely huge in helping us win the cup this season

Richards will fill in the void left by Savard PLUS he can play as a PP QB. 

Offer Dallas 3 or 4 out of 9 choices = Our first pick next year, Toronto's 2nd pick Boychuk, Stuart, Wheeler, Hamill, Colborne, Suave, Arniel

OR it could take

our 1st round pick and Rask

I rather not give up Rask but he could seal the deal to acquire Richards. TT has a long deal with us and for the next 2 to 3 years will be healthy to start. Rasks contract on the hand is running out soon. Sooner or later we do need to choose one to be our starter

We got a really good team this year and Richards would take us over the top

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

no way we should trade rask for a rental. that trade would haunt us for years.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

YAZ , you give away the store too often. First, Chiarelli will probably pick up Phillips from Ottowa for a draft pick. Phillips would complement Chara. Then Chia can dump/trade Boychuck or Stuart, hopefully Boychuck. Hamill can fill the role of center if Claude adds someone other than Ryder to the line. Love to see Ryder gone. He certainly has the skills and experience, but, he is sooo lazy most of the time. Kreji's line can be very good as we've seen. Bergeron makes his linemates percolate, even REX as his skills decline[ speed, passing, puck handling] Our 4th line would be lites out with Wheeler/Campbell/Paille speed, smarts; then bring up Caron, he has played with Hamill in Providence and add  Seguin; Or add a strong Lucic-clone experienced left wing to Hamill/Seguin. PLaying Hamill may very well be a "showcase" move by Chiarelli to line up a Bigger/agressive type even though Colborne is developing well in Providence, but is not ready.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from yaz16. Show yaz16's posts

dude phillips provides no upgrade for our team. None. We need a PPQB not another Stuart, Boychuk, Mcquaid (tough , stay at home d's).

Also you can't be relying on the providence kids to do anything for us significantly.

If you want to win you have to sacrifice/risk

Giving up Rask would be my last resort. But Richards would arm this team to raise the cup

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbadbruinsfan. Show bigbadbruinsfan's posts

Would LOVE richards, but not just as a rental, resign him.  We have so many expendable guys on this team who make too much money, get something like this done!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to Re: PC PLEASE HELP!:
    [QUOTE]dude phillips provides no upgrade for our team. None. We need a PPQB not another Stuart, Boychuk, Mcquaid (tough , stay at home d's). Also you can't be relying on the providence kids to do anything for us significantly. If you want to win you have to sacrifice/risk Giving up Rask would be my last resort. But Richards would arm this team to raise the cup
    Posted by yaz16[/QUOTE]

And if they don't win it this year, who is going to be the next goaltender?  Ask Toronto how easy it is to fill that hole.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbadbruinsfan. Show bigbadbruinsfan's posts

NAS, ask chicago or philly that question while you're at it, and they don't even have TT!  Those teams could all ask the bruins how easy it is to find someone to score a goal once and a while!  Glen Murray would look good at this point.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

There is a myth out there that a team can win a cup without top-notch goaltending. Detroit winning with Osgood, for example, was an aberration in my opinion. They were just so good in every other area they could win with a decent but not great goalie. My point being....Trading Rask is a huge risk. This is a young team which should be a cup contender for a number of years and with TT being the age he is it will be Rask in the near future who will carry the bulk of the net duties. Finding a cup-caliber goalie in a year or 2 or 3 could prove impossible.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

In Response to Re: PC PLEASE HELP!:
    [QUOTE]There is a myth out there that a team can win a cup without top-notch goaltending. Posted by WalkTheLine[/QUOTE]

I agree totally... I'm just not sure about Rask at this point.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbadbruinsfan. Show bigbadbruinsfan's posts

I agree, if you're going to win without great goaltending, every other aspect of your team must be great.

I just contend the same is true if you can't score goals.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

Once PC places Savard on LTI then the picture becomes more clearer as more cap room will be available.. Just saw on the wire on CBC Hockey game this afternoon that the Bruins will place Savard on LTI for the second time.. season over...Not a fan of Phillips .. We have Stuart that can do the same job.. we need some offensive talent...

Sections
Shortcuts