PC, time to keep that Blackberry charged...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from xenimus. Show xenimus's posts

PC, time to keep that Blackberry charged...

Time to panic? Last place in the EC. 6th worst offense. Only four players with more than 4pts through 9 games...Yes, it may be that time.

The Bruins are at a position of strength. They have the cap space, draft picks, prospects, and team roster talent to make a deal to improve this hockey team.

They need proven elite-type scorer on the wing to take the pressure off second year skilled players like Marchand and Seguin. These are young players and you are starting to see both of them try to do too much with the puck at times to create offense. Horton, whose been mostly dormant this season has to be more consistent and as a former 1st rounder he has to show his worth. Lucic has showed signs of a true power-forward the last 3 games but he alone cannot bring this team from the depths.

There are some intriguing names out there, some i am sure plenty of you have heard that may be available.

Ducks-Ryan
    Senators-Alfredson
    Phoenix-Doan
    Phoenix-Whitney
    San Jose-Clowe
    Edmonton-Hemsky
    Calgary-Bourque
    St. Louis-Backes

For me, I look at situations. One possible scenario that interest me is a trade involving Krejci and Ryan. Both players are struggling for their respective teams. Both teams have also gotten off to bad starts. Most interestingly enough the Ducks are thin at center where the Bruins don't have a true go to scorer.

I would not trade Krejci per say. However, if a deal of this type involving a young talented fast skating proven NHL goal scorer I would at least listen. As mentioned above the Bruins have the assets to get creative. The question is will they push the right buttons... 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bandgbleeder. Show bandgbleeder's posts

Re: PC, time to keep that Blackberry charged...

I think it's safe to say the Bruins are as likely to trade Bergeron & Chara each for two 7th round picks than the Ducks are to trade Ryan. I just don't see that happening. Ryan, Perry and Getzlaf when healthy and in sync are the best line in hockey.

In Response to PC, time to keep that Blackberry charged...:
    [QUOTE]Time to panic? Last place in the EC. 6th worst offense. Only four players with more than 4pts through 9 games...Yes, it may be that time. The Bruins are at a position of strength. They have the cap space, draft picks, prospects, and team roster talent to make a deal to improve this hockey team. They need proven elite-type scorer on the wing to take the pressure off second year skilled players like Marchand and Seguin. These are young players and you are starting to see both of them try to do too much with the puck at times to create offense. Horton, whose been mostly dormant this season has to be more consistent and as a former 1st rounder he has to show his worth. Lucic has showed signs of a true power-forward the last 3 games but he alone cannot bring this team from the depths. There are some intriguing names out there, some i am sure plenty of you have heard that may be available. Ducks-Ryan Senators-Alfredson Phoenix-Doan Phoenix-Whitney San Jose-Clowe Edmonton-Hemsky Calgary-Bourque St. Louis-Backes For me, I look at situations. One possible scenario that interest me is a trade involving Krejci and Ryan. Both players are struggling for their respective teams. Both teams have also gotten off to bad starts. Most interestingly enough the Ducks are thin at center where the Bruins don't have a true go to scorer. I would not trade Krejci per say. However, if a deal of this type involving a young talented fast skating proven NHL goal scorer I would at least listen. As mentioned above the Bruins have the assets to get creative. The question is will they push the right buttons... 
    Posted by xenimus[/QUOTE]

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Ryan????

Where did you hear he was available?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Ryan's available?  No.  Backes?  Ah, he's the captain in St. Louis.  Doan, the same.  What is this list?

I'm pretty sure the last I heard from Xenimus was him rooting for the Bruins to lose to Montreal, and every other game, so that Julien would be fired...you know...about two months before they won the Cup.

Am I right??

Sections
Shortcuts