Penguins fans are trash...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Re: Penguins fans are trash...

And MeanE,

its a well known fact that these types of woman, search the internet, find out they are married with children, sleep with them and then run to the media.  Tiger Woods sound familiar.?  I still don't think Tiger did anything wrong other than cheat on his wife.  Something that is done a lot more frequent than not.

Again, if I offended you I am sorry.  Put me on your ignore list.  It was really one word.  I didnt put it in bold. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

And how did the cops get involved in this.  Yeah they intentionally turned a blind eye to a female that was raped in a bathroom.

Anyway,  relax.  It was a word about a female.  I am sure you were pounding your chest and pumping your arm when Tigers Woods wife landed a nice payday after their devorce or when this so called victim got 6 figures plus.  I am sure she cries every night.  My bleeding heart feels for her.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

In Response to Re: Penguins fans are trash...:
    And MeanE, its a well known fact that these types of woman, search the internet, find out they are married with children, sleep with them and then run to the media.  Tiger Woods sound familiar.?  I still don't think Tiger did anything wrong other than cheat on his wife.  Something that is done a lot more frequent than not. Again, if I offended you I am sorry.  Put me on your ignore list.  It was really one word.  I didnt put it in bold. 
    Posted by shuperman

I am sure you know the truth of what happened that night.  Regardless, my point is that we are not in a locker room, and even if we were, you don't need to demean women like that, unless you have some emotional scarring that makes you lash out like you do.  If you think that she was at fault and lacked morals, you can say that without resorting to such vulgarity.  That's all, I am a Big Boy, I can handle it, but you should be ashamed of putting something like that in writing, whether it was in bold or not.  It just makes you look trashy.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

ashamed,  what are you my mother. 

Listen you don't know me, have no idea what I do for a living.  I have some issues with games woman play and then run to the media. 

As Dez said she could have taken this to court and made a stand.  What did she do?  No I don't know what happened in the bar that night.   He should have got a $1000 call girl and called it a night.

I don't feel bad for this female at all.  She cashed in on sex.  Bottom line. 

And this is a blog where anything can be said.  Again, this is the same reason women should never be permitted into a locker room.  Put me on ignore and honestly it won't hurt my feelings.  But don't change this subject into a womans rights issue.  And don't call me out unless you know me...which you don't.  I can promise you I have seen and been involved with more heart felt events than you can imagine.  Ever have a 4 yr old die in your arms.  Ever carry a 5 year old up a hill after he watched his mother die in front of him.  Ever been involved with a father who beat his 3 month old so bad that the baby had 30+ broken bones.

Again, don't throw stones at me.  I am a light hearted guy with a wacky sense of humor who spent a large portion of his life in a dressing room with 20 other guys. 

Anyway, please put me on ignore.  You are tiring and wasting my time.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

Even if Cooke gets his. It'll never be enuff payback for all he's done! The best payback I've seen so far is when Domi got Ulfie! When Lindros got Ulfie in the 91 Canada Cup. The 2nd is when Looch finally got Komic to drop the gloves!

The worse thing about Cooke is beating him up won't do the trick. Evander Kane knocking him out is a prime example. He needs to injured in a major way by a cheapshot before he finally will get it! Or when the league wakes up & suspends this guy where he loses a lot of pay.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

I severly dislike "Big Ben" but other than that have no problem with the Steelers. Spend a few minutes talking to Peter King and you'll understand what an immature low-life this guy really is.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Dez,

Didn't know you were a Steelers fan.  II played hockey with Dan Quinns brother at UNb and he is best buds with Mario still.  Anyway, I was in a private box in Nov for the Pens/Lightning and the 50 yd line for the Pats/Steelers on Sunday night football.  No way I deserved the royal treatment I got...but man was it fun.  Pitt is a great city. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Yes please report me.  I am sure the mass of the amount of people in here that I chat with open and honestly will appreciate you here over me. 

A lot worst things have been said in here.  I didnt call you a name.  You have torn me apart since I commented on this girl.  But to you that is ok I suppose. 

Freedom of speech?  Did I threaten anyone?  No, I said a word.  One word that probably was a little over the top.  But its not one that 99% of the male viewers have never heard, seen, laughed at.   

Relax.  And please go tell Boston.com what a terrible human being I am.  It will crush me to know that you feel this way.  I am sure you sit in your perfect little word and never offend anyone.  Lord woman are the worst ones when it comes to sitting in a hen house and gossiping.  

Do as you wish.  Thank you for putting me on ignore.  These are 10 minutes I will never get back.

Now I must go feel great shame for calling a spade a spade.  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

MeanE,

I just reported you as well.  Name calling is something you should be ashamed of.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Come on MeanE ans Shupe. Let it go ! 
    I like reading both of your posts and would not like to see one of you go.
    Everyone is different and sees things differently. I could voice my opinion on this issue but it's not hockey therefore why drag this any longer.  Let it go !
    That goes for you Dez.

btw Dez,  who's Connor Mckenna ?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsFanInPenTerritory. Show BruinsFanInPenTerritory's posts

I'm still a crazy Raider fan ... and surprised at how negative this stream went.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Holy crap what happened to my thread.

Dez I said penguins fans not anyone who likes a team from pittsburgh. Ill be steering clear of the rape convo. Carry on boys.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

BSLegion and Screw

I did apologize if she took offense.  She failed to forgive.  And thats ok.  Sometimes my locker room mouth comes out.  I didnt intend to offend any woman.  That girl is what I called her.  End of story.  How does a big money settlement make her feel.  She is likely one of the most expensive call girls in history though.

Screw...Don't get tossed outta here b/c of me.  You are needed within this montley crew. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kivvak. Show kivvak's posts

How to get off topic guys. As far as the original post goes, last year the TSN board was filled with idiotic Pens fans claiming that Cookes hit on Savard was clean and that he needs to keep his head up. Now that its Crosby they are all crying like babies and calling for Stekles head. They are a bunch of classless DBs.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Dez, Didn't know you were a Steelers fan.  II played hockey with Dan Quinns brother at UNb and he is best buds with Mario still.  Anyway, I was in a private box in Nov for the Pens/Lightning and the 50 yd line for the Pats/Steelers on Sunday night football.  No way I deserved the royal treatment I got...but man was it fun.  Pitt is a great city. 
    Posted by shuperman

Pittsburgh is a real nice city.Surprisingly nice in the summer.I got to see a preseason game with great tickets but nothing like that.Sounds awesome.I'm envious.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Come on MeanE ans Shupe. Let it go !  I like reading both of your posts and would not like to see one of you go. Everyone is different and sees things differently. I could voice my opinion on this issue but it's not hockey therefore why drag this any longer.  Let it go ! That goes for you Dez. btw Dez,  who's Connor Mckenna ?
    Posted by BsLegion

I don't know.You lost me on this one.I googled with no luck.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Wow, this thread is embarrassing to a Bruins fan.

Lots of good posters whom I respect have really gone south.

Can't even say anymore.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Wow, this thread is embarrassing to a Bruins fan. Lots of good posters whom I respect have really gone south. Can't even say anymore.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

Somehow I doubt that.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Re: Penguins fans are trash... : I don't know.You lost me on this one.I googled with no luck.
    Posted by dezaruchi

Just checking if you were someone esle .  Another Bruin fan (but I think from Cornwall) his last name is something like your "nickname".
    He hates this guy Connor McKenna.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Penguins fans are trash... : Just checking if you were someone esle .  Another Bruin fan (but I think from Cornwall) his last name is something like your "nickname". He hates this guy Connor McKenna.
    Posted by BsLegion

I wonder if it's the Connor Mckenna that has a fight scheduled in Burlington?From the look of the guys page,I would say yes.I can't think of anyone I hate at the moment but I'll let you know when I do.Anyway,I got the nickname Dez many years ago  for reasons too long to go into.As you might imagine,the Dez nickname was already in use so I just made a variation that I figured would be available.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Found another gem..> This one may be the worst.

"leading with the knee.....leading with the elbow....it's hockey, he's a good player because you have to know when he's on the ice. Coming from a Penguin fan i agree, many cheap shots, but he's a very effective cheap shot artist. Give him credit. Plus if i spent enough time, i could come up with cheap shot reel from anyone."

Disgraceful

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Found another gem.. /> This one may be the worst. "leading with the knee.....leading with the elbow....it's hockey, he's a good player because you have to know when he's on the ice. Coming from a Penguin fan i agree, many cheap shots, but he's a very effective cheap shot artist. Give him credit. Plus if i spent enough time, i could come up with cheap shot reel from anyone." Disgraceful
    Posted by I-Like-Hockey

I defy that guy to come up with a Bergeron cheap-shot reel.You're right.That is disgraceful.But don't bother bad mouthing the Steelers.I saw what you started last night.........lol.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Obviously the guys that post that crap never laced them up or are ignorant American fans who think Slapshot is the way it is played. 

They sure have a nice new arena though.  I gotta say Fenway is my favorite place on earth.  But Pitt is become a close 2nd. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Obviously the guys that post that crap never laced them up or are ignorant American fans who think Slapshot is the way it is played.  They sure have a nice new arena though.  I gotta say Fenway is my favorite place on earth.  But Pitt is become a close 2nd. 
    Posted by shuperman

Pittsburgh always had the "steel town" rep but it's actually one of the nicest cities I visited while working the summer hockey school circuit.The  rivers that run through the downtown look awesome from the stadium.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

In Response to Re: Penguins fans are trash... : I defy that guy to come up with a Bergeron cheap-shot reel.You're right.That is disgraceful.But don't bother bad mouthing the Steelers.I saw what you started last night.........lol.
    Posted by dezaruchi

I literally took the train home. Had 2 beers came back and was like WTH happend to my thread lol. Not my fault!

Sections
Shortcuts