PENGUINS-FLYERS Series Thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Neecic. Show Neecic's posts

Re: PENGUINS-FLYERS Series Thread

In Response to Re: PENGUINS-FLYERS Series Thread:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: PENGUINS-FLYERS Series Thread : Ok that's what I thought, thanks. Is that one really used all the time, though? I feel like it's happened more than once and not been called.
    Posted by Bisson1[/QUOTE]

i think the refs use their discretion somewhat.  if 2 fights break out of a scrum at reasonably the same time they let it slide, or for example that devils ranger game where 3 fights started right off the faceoff, they all started at the same time so no need to boot anyone.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

Neal's hit on Giroux could be troublesome.. Looked like he got him in the head.. And the way he staggered around after hit might have some lingering effects, as he has had concussion problems...Hope not , great player...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

So who else thinks we'll see three suspensions out of this game? Adams should be automatic, plus Neal and Asham.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: PENGUINS-FLYERS Series Thread : Agreed.  A superstar looks like a fool doing this crap.  Doesn't say much for the rest of his teammates who should be doing it for him.
    Posted by hangnail[/QUOTE]

Never really watched too much of the Pens, but I thought Crosby was classier than the display today.  He's right there with A-Rod, LT and LeBron in my opinion..#entitledd-bags

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

In response to "Re: PENGUINS-FLYERS Series Thread": [QUOTE]So who else thinks we'll see three suspensions out of this game? Adams should be automatic, plus Neal and Asham. Posted by red75[/QUOTE] Asham is more of an automatic.. This guy is a goon , repeat offender , and an idiot to boot.. Actually his suspension should be 8 games or more and should carry into next season. In the world of Shanahan justice who really knows.. So far have not been impressed.. I think a lot of this crap we are seeing now can be attributed to his inconsistent rulings to date which really have not been a deterrent to what the NHL has claimed it wants out of the game..

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

I had no idea that Neal was SO dirty.  If for some reason he isn't suspended for the next game, the Flyers need to send out a good to pull a Carkner on Neal.  He needs to be pounded in a big way.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]So who else thinks we'll see three suspensions out of this game? Adams should be automatic, plus Neal and Asham.
    Posted by red75[/QUOTE]

I thought Hagelin with his elbow last night to the head of Alfredsson would have been an automatic especially since he didn't return to the game.  Not saying they thorw the book at him but similar elbows got at least 2 games.  Repeat offender or not.
    Still no news . 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

I take my last post back. Hagelin gets 3 games.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

[QUOTE]I take my last post back. Hagelin gets 3 games.
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]
    Good.  That would have been an unbelievable non-suspension.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: PENGUINS-FLYERS Series Thread : Never really watched too much of the Pens, but I thought Crosby was classier than the display today.  He's right there with A-Rod, LT and LeBron in my opinion..#entitledd-bags
    Posted by krismk[/QUOTE]

Siderella was saying just the other day how far he's come in terms of maturity since the first few years of his career....

yeah right....

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: PENGUINS-FLYERS Series Thread : Good.  That would have been an unbelievable non-suspension.
    Posted by DrCC[/QUOTE]

If this sets the tone I'm certain there will be suspensions for Neal and Asham. Only issue is the players Neal hit didn't get hurt. I hope that's not an issue as of why he doesn't get suspended.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

I would have bet my life on the pens not being down 3-0 in this series. I would put them away Tuesday if I were the Flyers.

Crazy playoffs so far.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

[QUOTE]I would have bet my life on the pens not being down 3-0 in this series. I would put them away Tuesday if I were the Flyers. Crazy playoffs so far.
    Posted by kelvana33[/QUOTE]

Yep.  I wouldn't want the Pens to take Game 4 and perhaps begin to entertain even the slightest thoughts they can beat the Flyers.  Presently Fleury isn't exactly instilling confident goaltending.  Shovel the dirt on them.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: PENGUINS-FLYERS Series Thread : Yep.  I wouldn't want the Pens to take Game 4 and perhaps begin to entertain even the slightest thoughts they can beat the Flyers.  Presently Fleury isn't exactly instilling confident goaltending.  Shovel the dirt on them.
    Posted by RichHillOntario[/QUOTE]

I've always felt that he was highly overrated.  He's had some good seasons but I never thought of him as one of the best in the game.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: PENGUINS-FLYERS Series Thread : I've always felt that he was highly overrated.  He's had some good seasons but I never thought of him as one of the best in the game.
    Posted by jalvis[/QUOTE]

jalvis - Right now his confidence must be rock bottom.  As he's the number one, I can see Bylsma coming back with him for Game 4.  It'll be interesting if Philly gets ahead early on him.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Not sure if anyone caught Crosby's interview ,  he did not hold back his feelings.
    They asked him why he pushed Voracek's glove and he said he just doesn't like him,  in fact he doesn't like anyone on that team. 
    Finally a hockey players that says what he thinks rather than all the right things in an interview. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

Crosby = Punk
    Fleury = Average
    Neil = Cheap
    Ashum = Dick

I never liked this team and if you ask me they are a better team without Ctosby.  Just ask Malkin.  I got three fliers in my pool.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

Well, looks like a couple of us were wrong about Asham's hit on Schenn.  He's been offered an in-person hearing!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from watchtower. Show watchtower's posts

[QUOTE]Couterier looking like a little Bergeron out there.
    Posted by Bisson1[/QUOTE]

More like Bobby CLARKE.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]Well, looks like a couple of us were wrong about Asham's hit on Schenn.  He's been offered an in-person hearing!
    Posted by DrCC[/QUOTE]

Hang then was right on this. It'll be more than 5 games.
    Watch this, he'll give 7-8 games to Asham and spare Neil and Adams with a slap on the wrist.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

This quote from Bylsma cannot inspire Pens fans with much confidence:
    "If we are going to scratch back in the series ... it’s going to be on the strength of Marc-Andre Fleury"

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: PENGUINS-FLYERS Series Thread:[QUOTE]This quote from Bylsma cannot inspire Pens fans with much confidence: "If we are going to scratch back in the series ... it’s going to be on the strength of Marc-Andre Fleury"
    Posted by red75[/QUOTE]

Not a chance then...

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: PENGUINS-FLYERS Series Thread : Hang then was right on this. It'll be more than 5 games. Watch this, he'll give 7-8 games to Asham and spare Neil and Adams with a slap on the wrist.
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]

Bs, I would be VERY surprised if Neal escapes a suspension. The Hockey News is reporting that he has 2 seperate hearings on Tuesday for seperate incidents. Highly unlikely he'll be playing in game 4.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kurako. Show Kurako's posts

I just watched the 3rd period now. Neal left his feet on the Coutourier hit. If there is any consistency from Shanahan he should be suspended. Lots of nastiness in that game. Crosby is such a little punk. He looked like he was having a bit of a meltdown when he was in the box nr the end. Not since Kessel have I seen a player look so distraught. Hartnell finally drops his gloves and the refs break it up cos he was getting his hair pulled. Who pulls hair? Pathetic. I hate the Penguins so much right now!!!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

That didn't take long.