PENGUINS-FLYERS Series Thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Re: PENGUINS-FLYERS Series Thread

Delaying the inevitable, Pens win this series, I'll give Bryzgalov credit though, he fought back and settled down.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

Is any team trailing 0-3 scarier than Philly?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In Response to Re: PENGUINS-FLYERS Series Thread:
    Is any team trailing 0-3 scarier than Philly?
    Posted by SoxFanInIL

Whether on the scoreboard or in a series - Doesn't seem like it. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

I don't recognize this Philly team?
    Posted by Bruinfaninnewjersey

I'm glad I didn't turn this game off after the first period... what a come-back (and it wasn't against Boston thankfully!)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Well, well, well so much for the cup being handed to the Pens before playing a game. Didn't take long before mighty Pittsburgh lost home ice and no matter how big a lead Crosby's whiners get in this series the Flyers can and will come back.

Now onto Fluery his mates possessed the puck most of the night and all he could come up after facing 26 shots is .846 save % OVER RATED!

Philly can come out relaxed in the 2nd game and play lose cause the pressure is now on the home team in a must win. One more thing while I'm gloating- Peter Laviolette (sp?) is the best in-game coach in the NHL. He is a master during timeouts when he knows his team is not playing well.

Good luck to all who picked the Quins Money mouth

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

As posted, I shut the game off cause Pens were constantly in charge. Give Bryz and Briere a lot of credit

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

And all the innuendos about the league and tv networks favouring Crosby and the Pens gets flushed down the toilet.

It's great to read the conspiracy grassy knoll type thinkers. Educational if you're a hockey fan . The education being don't think out loud with ridiculous accusations as others do.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

For some reason when they were down 3-0 I knew the Flyers would have fought back, just wasn't sure if in the playoffs (unlike reg. season) they would have enough to win it.  Well well well is right !
    Two episodes though,  the icing and the offisdes not seen.  I guess it evened out in the end.
    That brings me to this linesman icing judgement.  How will hybrid icing not be an issue ? 
    Curious to see your opinions on this.  I 'm going to start a thread on the topic.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Game Two.....ready SanDog?

I predict  a 6-2 Pens victory with Crosby getting a hat trick....LOL!!

Laughing

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Show'em what you got Sid!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

I know we have a history with both these teams but as a Bruins fan I don't know how you can cheer for the Flyers.  If they were playing the habs, canucks, leafs (for me anyway) and perhaps the rangers then maybe.  Otherwise I am cheering for the team playing the Flyers.

Sidney did his job and now it is time for Malkin to pick up his game.  Go Pens!! 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Show'em what you got Sid!                               
    Posted by SanDogBrewin

Any predictions for this one? Truthfully, I think it is going to be a bit of a blowout. Which team gets the win I am not sure but it won't be close.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: PENGUINS-FLYERS Series Thread : Any predictions for this one? Truthfully, I think it is going to be a bit of a blowout. Which team gets the win I am not sure but it won't be close. Posted by jmwalters

5-3 Philly as the Pens cannot handle Schenn, Simmonds, Voracek and Couturier AGAIN. Funny Pittsburgh can shutdown Giroux, Hartnell, Talbot and Jagr all they want but they had no answer for the kids.

Good luck to you sir!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In Response to Re: PENGUINS-FLYERS Series Thread : 5-3 Philly as the Pens cannot handle Schenn, Simmonds, Voracek and Couturier AGAIN. Funny Pittsburgh can shutdown Giroux, Hartnell, Talbot and Jagr all they want but they had no answer for the kids. Good luck to you sir!
    Posted by SanDogBrewin

And to you as well!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Brayden Schenn 2 HUGE Hits in Game one. Love seeing Cooke get plastered!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=os7gRKDr0Nw

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: PENGUINS-FLYERS Series Thread : 5-3 Philly as the Pens cannot handle Schenn, Simmonds, Voracek and Couturier AGAIN. Funny Pittsburgh can shutdown Giroux, Hartnell, Talbot and Jagr all they want but they had no answer for the kids. Good luck to you sir!
    Posted by SanDogBrewin

The Flyer lineup gets scarier when JVR eventually returns. That trade of Richards to LA looks like it'll be an old-school hockey trade that eventually helped both teams.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Pens start off strong again. Let's see if they can actually hold their lead this time. I wonder where Briere is?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Looks like the Pens want to claim the mantle of "Broad Street Bullies." They are coming out crunching.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

And Jersey is having their way with Florida. that is not surprising.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Well, 3-1 pens after 1. We'll see how Philly responds.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Game tied up. This is a hell of a game!! Crowd is very engaged too!! They're not knocking over panes of glass but give them time.

Now the Pens score again. Best series so far. Living up to its billing for sure.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

Pierre McGuire is ruining this series for me. He's such a moron.

King of the obvious. McGuire states:"Flyers are winning in the special teams" after Philly scores their 2nd SHG. I hate this guys so much!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Pierre McGuire is ruining this series for me. He's such a moron. King of the obvious. McGuire states:"Flyers are winning in the special teams" after Philly scores their 2nd SHG. I hate this guys so much!
    Posted by Ronstar8

He deserves to be on CBC for his outlandishness. I hope the Habs hire him as GM. That would be a true circus.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

That save on Letang by Bryz was sick.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Giroux looks like he is on a mission tonight.

Sections
Shortcuts