Penguins Hanging Around

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Macfact. Show Macfact's posts

Penguins Hanging Around

Hanging around number one:

Another power rankings and another week Penguins on top.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Re: Penguins Hanging Around

Pitt is scarey good.  They have cap space as well.  Can't wait till we play them.  Could be a batlle royal.  Heads up Sid!!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Hard to argue with Pitt being number 1. They were scary good when Sid was out. Now he is back. They have the best players coach in the league (arguable yes but it is what I believe). They're a complete team much like the B's. Looking forward to that game coming up.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Also the author of that brings up a wet dream... B's vs Tor in the playoffs. Imagine a B's playoff run of Mon, Tor, Philly if those three get in?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SomethingBrewin. Show SomethingBrewin's posts

Pittsburgh has played 3 more games than Boston and has 3 more points.

They are good, I think we're better.

The crippled Habs outplayed them on Sat night for most of the game and still escaped with a point.

ESPN and the NHL power ranking have the B's at #1  and rightly so.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Chicago at #2 brings back a boston.com moment for me. hee hee.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

In Response to Re: Penguins Hanging Around:
    Chicago at #2 brings back a boston.com moment for me. hee hee.
    Posted by Chowdahkid-

+1 Made me chuckle as well.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

In Response to Re: Penguins Hanging Around:
    Pittsburgh has played 3 more games than Boston and has 3 more points. They are good, I think we're better. The crippled Habs outplayed them on Sat night for most of the game and still escaped with a point. ESPN and the NHL power ranking have the B's at #1  and rightly so.
    Posted by SomethingBrewin

TSN has them in first as well, and Cullen does a pretty good job on that ranking. He had the B's and Canucks in first and second for almost all of last season, and look how that turned out.

Sections
Shortcuts