Penguins in 5 games- take that to the bank!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Re: Penguins in 5 games- take that to the bank!

In response to cactusTony's comment:

Better GM- Shero- pulled off heists(not trades) that CHia was unable to seal the deal on.

Iginla 10X better than Jagr!! Jagr is OLD and SO SLOW!! Bruins brass pretending to be happy with Jagr as he is scoreless in playoffs...

We actually gave Dallas a # 1 pick AND 2 prospects for this guy? ARE you kidding me ? He stinks!!!

It takes the Bruins 6 years to get Carl Soderburg here, then , they bench him!While stiffs like Kelly & Peverly keep putting up ZERO goals?? STUPID!

Bruins mgmt CLUELESS- what other team has 3 defenseman hurt and they don't play Aaron Johnson who has been withthe team as abackup all season? Why have Johnson on the team if you have NO use for him after you lose 3 players???

Bruins LUCKED out that Krug and Bartkowski played well, hell, they had Bartkowski shipped out of town in the failed Iginla trade, and would have traded Krug for another washedup veteran if they had the chance to.

Bruinshave no idea about the talent in their own organization!!Play SOderburg, call up Spooner & Camper to replace Kelly & Peverly...

Bumbling Idiots..its called Ruins!

Pens in 5!!

You sure about that Tony? By some accounts Joe Colborne is a beast, i don't think so.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

The original troll has come back!  Honestly, compared to null and assfishing, ol' Tony isn't that bad.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Don-Bruino. Show Don-Bruino's posts

Still thinking with your poop-shooter, eh Tony? That's not what its for.

What bank are you talking about? Mommy and Daddy.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

The original troll has come back!  Honestly, compared to null and assfishing, ol' Tony isn't that bad.

Tony's refreshing compared to the rest, at least he mixes his stuff up.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

I am not wishy washy with predictions..Pens have way too much offensive firepower to be stopped..

How about their goaltending, i mean the B's put enough pucks behind one of the best in the world, Vokoun isn't in the same category. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

I am not wishy washy with predictions..Pens have way too much offensive firepower to be stopped..

Um, you always predict the other team to draw attention to yourself. Remember you stupid predictions the year of the Cup? Each one was followed with "Take that to the Bank".

Your not intelligent enough to have a rationale conversation with people so these are the tactics you resort to.

Am I wrong?

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatHockeyGuy. Show ThatHockeyGuy's posts

If you want to talk about how the B's are going to win or lose, at least talk about where it matters: on the ice.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Just change the winners name to BRUINS, and your prediction of 5 games could pan out.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to bogie6's comment:

Just change the winners name to BRUINS, and your prediction of 5 games could pan out.

I concur Bogie.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

i believe an introduction is in order... dumb(cactus)... meet dumber(nhloa). null you could learn a lot from tony, you're just a one-trick-pony. see how he'll mix it up and grab the readers attention. we stopped reading anything you post- months ago. get with the program 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

still works, even after all this time

"You have chosen to ignore posts from cactusTony."

You were so spot on in all your predictions in 2011 (pretty sure you predicted the B's to lose in all 4 rounds), I take the fact you've come out from under the rock to again sprinkle some fairy dust on the B's as a good omen.

and you can take THAT to the bank.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

This is my opinion...you choose to believe in whatever you wish to. This series reminds me of the Bruins vs Canadians when Boston had the lunch pail gang and Montreal had all the highly skilled players..Montreal always won! Boston will win in 5!

There fixed it.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

This is my opinion...you choose to believe in whatever you wish to. This series reminds me of the Bruins vs Canadians when Boston had the lunch pail gang and Montreal had all the highly skilled players..Montreal always won! Pittsburgh will win in 5!

No it isn't. Again, it's what you say to draw attention to yourself. Just like you said Joe Colbourne would be a #1 center right after the B's traded him. You again, told us to take it to the bank.

And don't take the words of you being a better troll than Null as a compliment. He's sick in the head. It's like saying your a better athlete than the kid with no limbs.

Also, you said they should have played Aaron Johnson and got lucky with Krug and Bartkowski. Seems to me they knew that Bartkowski and Krug were better and inserted them into the line up instead.

Another failed shot at trolling Tony. But hey, keep predicting something and some day you'll be right. AND YOU CAN TAKE THAT TO THE BANK!!!!!!!!!!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

Maybe Cactus is the mystery Eastern Conference coach.

http://prohockeytalk.nbcsports.com/2013/05/30/penguins-in-five-over-the-bruins-predicts-anonymous-nhl-coach/

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

: Penguins in 5 games- take that to the bank!

In all fairness alot of ppl didnt have the Bs making it past TB, myself included.  And if Timmy didnt stand on his head, they wouldnt have.

This year the difference is no Thomas.  And that means the Bs are gonna have to score more goals than Pittsbugh..  And thats not likely.

Maybe Krug will be this years version of TT.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to bim09's comment:

In all fairness alot of ppl didnt have the Bs making it past TB, myself included.  And if Timmy didnt stand on his head, they wouldnt have.

This year the difference is no Thomas.  And that means the Bs are gonna have to score more goals than Pittsbugh..  And thats not likely.

In all fairness, this dope has been predicting the downfall of the Bruins in every game since 1924.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ROWDYRODRUST. Show ROWDYRODRUST's posts

Cocktoss Tony does this. It's his thing. Patriots boards or Bruins boards doesn't matter. The only thing you can take to the bank is the fact that he'll be wrong. If the Penguins win the series he'll consider himself right (even though they didn't win in 5 as he states). When the B's win the series you won't hear from him for a while. He's a dope.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from insert_clever_NN. Show insert_clever_NN's posts

Tony you have never had a correct prediction....remember you also picked Vancouver? How did that work for you?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In all fairness, this dope has been predicting the downfall of the Bruins in every game since 1924.

Do you mean Bim or Cactus? Seems your description could suit both. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

Do you mean Bim or Cactus? Seems your description could suit both. 

Hah.Good one.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

I see way too many regulars on here.  I thought we didn't feed the trolls.

Sections
Shortcuts