Penner to Boston

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

Penner to Boston

I too don't post trade thingys....just want to say that as a subscriber to the Edmonton Journal that comments are being written in the Journal coming from PC and also headlines that Edmonton is in fact open to trade talks, for prospects. I'm betting Penner comes here. For what. I don't get into that sort of thing. I'm too dumb and don't care. Hey Bookboy !  Crunch some numbers here. See who we can give up ?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Re: Penner to Boston

We only need 2 things to win the Cup... a decent center to replace Savard (I like Marty Reasoner) and then trade Wheeler for a decent LW (I like Curtis Glencross.) Dish out picks and prospects along with Wheeler to get those 2 pieces and we will make waves. Keep Stuart and Paille as reserves.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

That would be great Penner is a perfect fit for Boston

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

In Response to Re: Penner to Boston:
    [QUOTE]We only need 2 things to win the Cup... a decent center to replace Savard (I like Marty Reasoner) and then trade Wheeler for a decent LW (I like Curtis Glencross.) Dish out picks and prospects along with Wheeler to get those 2 pieces and we will make waves. Keep Stuart and Paille as reserves.
    Posted by Bruinfaninnewjersey[/QUOTE]

I'd sooner take my chances with Hamil then Reasoner. If that's all the kind of player PC is bringing in. I'll not only be disappointed, but quite upset that he has prospects, draft picks & roster players that CAN be moved. Get some players fairly substantial in return that CAN make this team a bonafide contender for not just this season, but for quite a few!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

[QUOTE]That would be great Penner is a perfect fit for Boston Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011[/QUOTE]

I agree if the price is right.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

BFinNJ step away from the keyboard please, I still have not figured out if you are really funny or just a troll, just keep me laughing.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

[QUOTE]BFinNJ step away from the keyboard please, I still have not figured out if you are really funny or just a troll, just keep me laughing.
    Posted by No4BobbyOrr-GOAT[/QUOTE]

We're already 3rd in the East. Some would say we can do well just the way we are? Let's here you're ideas?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Penner to Boston : We're already 3rd in the East. Some would say we can do well just the way we are? Let's here you're ideas?
    Posted by Bruinfaninnewjersey[/QUOTE]

Definitely want more than a 28 or 33 year old that have not even scored a 100 goals in the NHL, and this is to replace Savard.

With his concussion he could play these 1 on 2 and still win.lol

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mannyortez3424. Show mannyortez3424's posts

Penner would be awesome...

60+ points last year, plays tough, and a Stanley Cup champion...

Plus, Tambellini almost has to trade him away...

I wonder what it would take to get him?  I have no clue...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

No thank you.. too soft for a big body and doesn't come to play everynight.. How does a guy who is 6'5 , 230..have as many penalty minutes as Wheeler..

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Penner to Boston : Definitely want more than a 28 or 33 year old that have not even scored a 100 goals in the NHL, and this is to replace Savard. With his concussion he could play these 1 on 2 and still win.lol
    Posted by No4BobbyOrr-GOAT[/QUOTE]

So no suggestion? Thanks, next...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Read my posts, I have already floated a few, but never would I spew something so idiotic and think to spar with someone thinking I am smart because I named a player that scored in his last game.

How about Brett Sterling and Dustin Jeffrey and Nick Johnson.  Take this whole line they are the players that stir the drink in Pit now.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

[QUOTE]Read my posts, I have already floated a few, but never would I spew something so idiotic and think to spar with someone thinking I am smart because I named a player that scored in his last game. Posted by No4BobbyOrr-GOAT[/QUOTE]

So instead you spew insults... you're right, we're done here.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

I had to know if you were for real, just keep me laughing.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Ryder + our draft pick and its a done deal ....Ryder's value has gone up with last night's game

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobbyOrrAlumni. Show BobbyOrrAlumni's posts

I sometimes wonder who posts here ! If you're Boston fans I'm ashamed in allot of you since you aim so low.

This team is incomplete. We need bonifide star players that will make an immediate impact for the Bruins if we're to have any chance to win a cup
    this year.

Don't beleive me? Watch the next 2 games vs Red Wings and then ask yourselves where the team we saw vs Montreal disappeared to.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobbyOrrAlumni. Show BobbyOrrAlumni's posts

Ottawa ownership has given the order to dump as much salry as possible and get draft picks /prospects in return !

This means Spezza is available to center Lucic and Horton !  Sweeten the offer with a second 1st rounder and Karlson might be avaiable too.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinsfanforever. Show Bruinsfanforever's posts

No to Spezza, he is making 7 million for another 2 years and is not as good as Richards.  Who would we have to move for this? Penner is not the answer, he had 2 decent seasons.  

We need a bonafide star or game breaker to make this team a true contender. 

[QUOTE] Ottawa ownership has given the order to dump as much salry as possible and get draft picks /prospects in return !  This means Spezza is available to center Lucic and Horton !  Sweeten the offer with a second 1st rounder and Karlson might be avaiable too.
    Posted by BobbyOrrAlumni[/QUOTE]

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I believe Penner to Boston means Krejci/Bergeron/Lucic or a first round pick goes the other way.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

[QUOTE]I believe Penner to Boston means Krejci/Bergeron/Lucic or a first round pick goes the other way.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

Then don't make the deal! Penner isn't worth any of those!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

If Marty Reasoner can replace Marc Savard, Marty McFly can replace Indiana Jones.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

[QUOTE]If Marty Reasoner can replace Marc Savard, Marty McFly can replace Indiana Jones.

ROFFLMAO! Yep!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

[QUOTE]If Marty Reasoner can replace Marc Savard, Marty McFly can replace Indiana Jones.

Savard in 25 games        2G 8A -7
    Reasoner in 54 games   11G 10A +7

seems a reasonable (if not better) substitute to me.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from lordy4. Show lordy4's posts

No to Dustin Penner. Too soft and too inconsistent. Horton is inconsistent enough for this team. We don't need another one.

No to Marty Reasoner. I don't care if he has 21 points & is a +7. He isn't a difference maker. I wouldn't trade a bag of pucks for him.

Jason Arnott is a center that the Bruins should look at. He would be a great fit. he is a veteran who still produces. He has been through the wars in the playoffs.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from JYaso. Show JYaso's posts

www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=00c372e09d476393c3b46f48ac7aaa14&plckUserId=00c372e09d476393c3b46f48ac7aaa14">
    First: 12/30/2009
    Last: 2/10/2011
    I believe Penner to Boston means Krejci/Bergeron/Lucic or a first round pick goes the other way.

Absolutely not-- you usually make sense--- but not on this one.  I can't believe how most Bruins fans over value Penner and Hemsky-- and under value Krejci/Bergeron/Lucic.

Lets brings players that are used to losing-- from a losing culture and they will be what puts this team over the top-- and at the same time trade one of our better players to get one of these guys--- ridiculous!

The only way I would even consider Penner-- would be for our 1st round pick-- not Toronto's