Pens got Brendan Morrow + iginla , NYR got Zucharello, Mtl got Halpern ........BRUINS = Sweet FA

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Pens got Brendan Morrow + iginla , NYR got Zucharello, Mtl got Halpern ........BRUINS = Sweet FA

What is going on ??  I heard 2 days ago that Ryam Whitney was a done deal as well ...I guess we cant trust people from Alberta anymore ???

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Re: Pens got Brendan Morrow + iginla , NYR got Zucharello, Mtl got Halpern ........BRUINS = Sweet FA

Deadline is wednesday.  Not tonight.  Pc has said they will upgrade.  Its friday.  Relax.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from biggskye. Show biggskye's posts

Re: Pens got Brendan Morrow + iginla , NYR got Zucharello, Mtl got Halpern ........BRUINS = Sweet FA

Why do you care so much about trades? You have already guaranteed a cup win, with Khudobin in net, and with bruin management now in contact with you, you should be able to get them to understand that.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

Well,now... that's not entirely true. We did get Daugavins.

Which sweet Free Agent are you referring to?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

In response to biggskye's comment:

Why do you care so much about trades? You have already guaranteed a cup win, with Khudobin in net, and with bruin management now in contact with you, you should be able to get them to understand that.

wait has he really actually said that bruins management is now in contact with him?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:

In response to biggskye's comment:

wait has he really actually said that bruins management is now in contact with him?

He has.  On more than one occasion.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to ipotnyc's comment:

Here's a tweet, so apparently there is some truth to the talk:

Joe Haggerty @HackswithHaggs

.@CSNNE has confirmed Bruins are engaged in discussions w/Edmonton on a deal that would potentially bring Ryan Whitney and forward to Boston

ipot, we never know what to believe especially near the deadline.  This was in today's Toronto Sun from Bruce Garrioch's column Insider Trading.  He didn't state his source but said "Unless there is a change of heart, the Bruins have no interest in Edmonton defender Ryan Whitney."  Completely contrary to what we've been reading over the last several days.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from biggskye. Show biggskye's posts

I understand Ryan Whitney coming to Boston. New Englander, coming home, and should come cheap.

I am just not sure if the bruins have what Edmonton needs (defence & goalies) to make a deal for one of their forwards (presumably, Hemsky). The Oilers have no need for forward prospects, or more draft picks. So, unless Chiarelli has changed his mind about trading Subban, which I doubt he would do to obtain Hemsky,they may be working on a good ol' 3-way deal.

I don't see Edmonton moving any of their top young forwards to Boston, without Hamilton going the other way, so I am not sure Chiarelli would be interested in that. How about a blockbuster? Subban, Hamilton, and Lucic...for...Whitney, Eberle, and Hall? Iginla, who?

Just kidding. It will probably be...Whitney for Bartowski...yawn

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:

Here's a tweet, so apparently there is some truth to the talk:

Joe Haggerty @HackswithHaggs

.@CSNNE has confirmed Bruins are engaged in discussions w/Edmonton on a deal that would potentially bring Ryan Whitney and forward to Boston

ipot, we never know what to believe especially near the deadline.  This was in today's Toronto Sun from Bruce Garrioch's column Insider Trading.  He didn't state his source but said "Unless there is a change of heart, the Bruins have no interest in Edmonton defender Ryan Whitney."  Completely contrary to what we've been reading over the last several days.

Thx for that, RHO.  So much stuff floating out there, arghh!

The Garrioch info was the first I'd been aware of that said Whitney wasn't coming to Boston.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Don-Bruino. Show Don-Bruino's posts

Zucca-who?

Doesn't he make wine? Or was it cheese?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Yes I have just received a mail from PC this AM ....he told me it is a bit premature to have me in Boston for the trade deadline but would like to have my input for the draft ....PC seems struggling riight now to come to an agreement ...I have suggested that he has to work nigh and day until Wednesday and do everything in his power to upgrade the team ...for the fans for the Bruins and for the future of the franchise

Those who would like to see a copy of the mail email me I will forward you a copy but some words will be scratched because of confidentiality requested from PC

BostonBruinsbobbyorr@yahoo.ca

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

Yes I have just received a mail from PC this AM ....he told me it is a bit premature to have me in Boston for the trade deadline but would like to have my input for the draft ....PC seems struggling riight now to come to an agreement ...I have suggested that he has to work nigh and day until Wednesday and do everything in his power to upgrade the team ...for the fans for the Bruins and for the future of the franchise

Those who would like to see a copy of the mail email me I will forward you a copy but some words will be scratched because of confidentiality requested from PC

Premature or immature ?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan084evr. Show bruinsfan084evr's posts

PENS just lost D Paul Martin FOR 6 WEEKS ,and mabe they might go after the BOW from the Flames "getting iggy with it"

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

Really? Because I just got an email from PC this morning too! At what time did he send yours?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

thats it ....SHERO GM of the year

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

@markhmasters: Crosby nailed by an Orpik slap shot in the face (mouth) ... goes down ... skates off under own power ... bleeding

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Don-Bruino. Show Don-Bruino's posts

In response to red75's comment:

@markhmasters: Crosby nailed by an Orpik slap shot in the face (mouth) ... goes down ... skates off under own power ... bleeding

Karma at work here.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

In response to red75's comment:

Can't be to good for that head of his.

21. This post has been removed.