per TSN score was not indicative of how close the game really was...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from STFXbruins. Show STFXbruins's posts

per TSN score was not indicative of how close the game really was...

Did any one else here this at the end of TSNs Boston 8-1 win highlights?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jman4. Show jman4's posts

Re: per TSN score was not indicative of how close the game really was...

I am sick of TSN and CBC showing no respect to the Bruins. Now we are now engaged in the series. We lost Horton but the Bear is wide awake. I do not think Van will know or be able to respond if we play with the passion and constant pressure like last evening.
    Tyler will be in and all the players will be fired up to go.

Go B's  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

Listen, it should not really be a surprise that Canada's #1 Sports station would be backing the Canucks.. Doesn't bother me.. They also put in big bold inserts on all hockey highlites " CANUCKS STANLEY CUP RUN"  They are not hiding the fact who they support to their Canadian market... All the much sweeter when the B's win the Cup..

Game was close after one period, that is all.. after that the Bruins rolled.  I mean at 4-0 the game was over the way Thomas was playing..

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

Well, it was really close right up until Boston scored all those goals. Undecided

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RascalHoudi. Show RascalHoudi's posts

Team Canada 8 - Team Sweden 1.

That's the way I saw it.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: per TSN score was not indicative of how close the game really was...:
    [QUOTE]Well, it was really close right up until Boston scored all those goals. 
    Posted by DrCC[/QUOTE]
    Maybe TSN was right. Without the stellar effort from TT, Van would've easily been able to make it only a 5 or 6 goal game..........

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RascalHoudi. Show RascalHoudi's posts

In Response to Re: per TSN score was not indicative of how close the game really was...:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: per TSN score was not indicative of how close the game really was... : Maybe TSN was right. Without the stellar effort from TT, Van would've easily been able to make it only a 5 or 6 goal game..........
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

Without TT, the Canucks could have easily take a lead into the dressing room after the 1st period.

But, once the B's got rolling.......   :D

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from STFXbruins. Show STFXbruins's posts

Neither TSN or Sportsnet showed a single dive by Vancover and ignored the slash that took out Kregic so they could score. Only saying it ruined TT shutout.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from john6345. Show john6345's posts

As a Canadian it is shameful the way TSN and the CBC are treating the coverage of the final.I didn't know the CBC stood for[ Canucks Broadcast Corporation].

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: per TSN score was not indicative of how close the game really was... : Maybe TSN was right. Without the stellar effort from TT, Van would've easily been able to make it only a 5 or 6 goal game..........
    That's basically a tie!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnTAlouette. Show JohnTAlouette's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: per TSN score was not indicative of how close the game really was... : That's basically a tie!
    Posted by DrCC[/QUOTE]
    Canucks won. They lead 1-0 on successful intent to injure.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrbruin4. Show mrbruin4's posts

[QUOTE]I am sick of TSN and CBC showing no respect to the Bruins. Now we are now engaged in the series. We lost Horton but the Bear is wide awake. I do not think Van will know or be able to respond if we play with the passion and constant pressure like last evening. Tyler will be in and all the players will be fired up to go. Go B's  
    Posted by jman4[/QUOTE]

CBC IS THE WORST......I AM FROM CANADA AND  CANNOT STAND THE IGNORANT BIAS  FOR  NUKS VS BRUINS    HOW MUCH BETTER NUKS ARE AND HOW LUCKY BRUINS ARE.   THEY ARE NOT EVEN WATCHING THE GAME  ....THEY CANNOT BE   THIS SERIES COULD EASILY BE 3-0   FOR THE BRUINS...... I WATCHED THE 1ST 2 GMS ON NBC     NO BIAS     THE WAY IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE CALLED

GO BRUINS WIN IT IN SPITE ALL THE CRAP!!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from scotland19. Show scotland19's posts

[QUOTE]As a Canadian it is shameful the way TSN and the CBC are treating the coverage of the final.I didn't know the CBC stood for[ Canucks Broadcast Corporation].
    Posted by john6345[/QUOTE]

Couldn't agree more bud! I'm Canadian and I am appalled at the bias from Hughson et al. When someone tries to shove something down your throat...you GAG. That's exactly what happens to me when I'm watching the game. I've turned the sound down repeatedly but turn it up when the B's score.
    The Vanucks are NOT Canada's team and that is a majority viewpoint from hockey fans that I encounter.
    Diving, head-whipping back, lying on the ice like there's a sniper in the building etc. Gillis must be SO proud

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: per TSN score was not indicative of how close the game really was... : That's basically a tie!
    Posted by DrCC[/QUOTE]
    DRCC, did you happen to read TTBI's "The canucks are cowards" thread? In it, 1 of the new Canuck trolls made claims that Boston's win last night was just lucky. I've personally never heard of a team scoring 8 lucky goals in one game but, apparently, that's just what I witnessed last night.......
    Go BRUINS!!!!!!!     3 MORE WINS!!!!!!!!!!!

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: per TSN score was not indicative of how close the game really was... : DRCC, did you happen to read TTBI's "The canucks are cowards" thread? In it, 1 of the new Canuck trolls made claims that Boston's win last night was just lucky. I've personally never heard of a team scoring 8 lucky goals in one game but, apparently, that's just what I witnessed last night....... Go BRUINS!!!!!!!     3 MORE WINS!!!!!!!!!!!
    Luck???  It's not luck when you've made all the proper ritual sacrifices!  It's just reward for being a faithful servant!  They should know better than to say it was luck!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from bluefox70. Show bluefox70's posts

I would agree, when the game was 4 - 0 it could of been 4 -2 or 4-3.  TT was playing great early.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

I think Hughson is actually the host of the TSN radio pre/post game for the Canucks, so he's basically a homer.  I called the CBC team things that would make Gilbert Gottfried blush listening to the idiocies they spewed.  Like all the little jokes about the Bruin powerplay, which had scored exactly the same number of goals in the finals as the vaunted 'Nuck PP going into last night, and which has now outscored them 3-2 while tagging the NuckPP with 2SHGs - equalling the total they gave up all year.  Hm.  Time to revise the copy, maybe?

Simpson's little smartassery about the whole sticking fingers in guys faces thing was also laughable.  You mean, Craig, you can't distinguish between one guy doing it to taunt a player who was bitten as if to say, "see, we did it and we got away with it" and doing it to shame a team that thinks it's okay to bite?  To say, as Lucic clearly was, go ahead, bite MY finger.  Lapierre didn't seem to want to engage in that game.

Hilarious though how the worm started to turn when it was clear the 'Nucks weren't coming back.  Suddenly they were finding good things to say about the Bruins because hey, the only other possibility was that the 'Nucks were mailing it in, folding, beaten 8-1 by, to hear them tell it, the Washington Generals.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

Sit back and enjoy it, boys. Only makes the wins that much sweeter. My guess is after the Bruins' 4th win, the analysis will be about why Vancouver is still the better team and Boston lucked it's way to the Cup.

Whatever, right?

Sections
Shortcuts