Perfect timing to package Krejci + Boychuk + Caron + Subban + our 1st. Pick

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Perfect timing to package Krejci + Boychuk + Caron + Subban + our 1st. Pick

For Ryan Johanssen  and Jack Johnson, of course key player for the Bruins is a future Super star Ryan. Johansen , 21,  6'3". 215 lbs , scored his 19th tonight ...Johnson just to match the salaries but could help getting rid of ST faster , this kid is the real deal and would fit perfectly with the Bruins

I think with Krejci, Boychuck, Caron, Subban and our 1st pick we could get the deal done Can you imagine Johanssen with. Iginla and Lucic ...wow

MR PC please get on the phone ...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Re: Perfect timing to package Krejci + Boychuk + Caron + Subban + our 1st. Pick

Crack is whack.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MustangBri. Show MustangBri's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

For Ryan Johanssen  and Jack Johnson, of course key player for the Bruins is a future Super star Ryan. Johansen , 21,  6'3". 215 lbs , scored his 19th tonight ...Johnson just to match the salaries but could help getting rid of ST faster , this kid is the real deal and would fit perfectly with the Bruins

I think with Krejci, Boychuck, Caron, Subban and our 1st pick we could get the deal done Can you imagine Johanssen with. Iginla and Lucic ...wow

Sweet Jesus!!  I wouldn't trade all that for Sid.  Next?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

If we wait Columbus will never trade him ...its time NOW

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to MustangBri's comment:

Sweet Jesus!!  I wouldn't trade all that for Sid.  Next?

Believe me this kid is pure gold ...custom made for the Bruins

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Um... no. Gretzky got traded for less of a return than that.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

I'm with you Stanley, lets hurry up before Columbus finds out Johansen is a good player.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

Please go away you idiot

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

I'm with you Stanley, lets hurry up before Columbus finds out Johansen is a good player.

Dear god I hope that's sarcasm.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco0863. Show marco0863's posts

Stanley I haven't seen much of Ryan but from what iv did see he's a fine good looking young player.  I would like to have him in Boston but columbus won't trade him Hes a huge part of their future.  

Btw- can't trade krejci would have to be an older center of impact if you did.  I certainly would give the others you mentioned and even throw in a Hamilton but won't happen.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

aw man. i got sucked in. had stanley on ignore but this title just got me in. normally stanley has some fringe NHL player going for someone elite, but this is ridiculous. I really really like Johansen as a player, but there are two problems with this. 1. the trade is absurd, and doesn't make sense on any level. The bruins window is open now, let's not trade the leading scorer. 2. The Blue jackets are a team strapped for cash, they aren't going to trade their best player who's on an ELC. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

A two-time NHL playoff scoring leader. With that kind of pedigree, I can't believe the B's didn't trade him in the off-season. Quick get on the phone, and also make sure when you get a hold of Dial-a-Ride that the two people picking you up have white jackets and a restraint.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dogmonsta. Show dogmonsta's posts

No way,  Here's a name I would bring on for a one year rental with an expiring contract, Dany Heatley and throw him on the 3rd line with Kelley and Erikson. 4th line would be centered by Campbell, rotate out Paille/Thornton/Spooner however style they need that night. Then One trade I would make is see what it would take to get Tobias Rieder from Edmonton. Unknown prospect who doubled his total goals in one year from 23 to 42. They are going to need a first line winger next year. Iginla is nice but we need some pop on that line.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Heatley is done.  This guy is more mobile - get him instead.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Hmmm, that's a low fence between delusional and insanely delusional.

Let's throw in Boston Harbor and the Science Museum.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from perrysound. Show perrysound's posts

Or, throw in Lucic and see if Winnipeg will give up Wheeler.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Surprised you didn't throw in Thornton.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

Why did I bother clicking on this thread ???

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Well if I am PC tomorrow I make the offer to Columbus and once Johanssen is playing with Fat and Iggy ...yiu all call me a genius and you all want me for President 

Johanssen would be so much better than Krejci but with Boychuck + Subban + Caron , Coloumbus would probably bites....

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to billge's comment:

Surprised you didn't throw in Thornton.

Who wants Thornton other than the downtown Bosron bars as a doorman ??

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Boston bars

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to jpBsSoxFan's comment:

Why did I bother clicking on this thread ???

Because it makes too much sense 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Don-Bruino. Show Don-Bruino's posts

Stanley, it is -31 degrees yesterday and today in Toronto. I'm sure it is just as cold or colder in Montreal.

In this weather, water freezes in 2 minutes. Water in the brain freezes in 7 minutes.

Stay inside your home - I think you have spend too much time outside!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from btrentor. Show btrentor's posts

If the Bruins get everyone healthy and playing up to the level they are capable of they are a playoff style hockey contender right now. Of course adding goals up front and a #2 shutdown defenceman would be great but I just can't see them making a major shakeup right now. We'll see....

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from btrentor. Show btrentor's posts

What I'm saying is that while solid right now, the Bruins seem like they are a goal away (plus or minus) from where they need to be for a deep cup run. Either they prevent a goal by aquiring a shutdown defenceman or add a goal by aquiring a sniper. Both would be great, but what are the odds of that.

Sections
Shortcuts