Perplexing Schedule by NHL

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Perplexing Schedule by NHL

Chicago and LA both played Game 7's this week, while the B's and Pitt have been playing Yahtzee for at least a full week. Why would the league schedule the West series with an early game tomorrow, and then another one on Sunday, while the 2 East teams play the later one tomorrow and then get another day off on Sunday?  Doesn't make any sense for either series and I would assume the West teams in particular aren't very happy about it.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

Re: Perplexing Schedule by NHL

I believe the name is The Rolling Stones....I think they have the rink booked...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

I didn't know they still toured!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrandShore. Show OrrandShore's posts

This time of year it is the fans, unfortunatley, that suffer most.  They do not get their money's worth when the NHL cobbles together a schedule like this.  Teams, even at this level need a break in the action, so they might slow down deliberately or they do not ratchet it up until they need to. Bottom line is the playoffs are totally different than the regular season.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

It's all about money money, money. Hope NBC uses nlocal cameramen/women, as during the season some of their cameras were not on top of the action.