Perry/Ryan/Getz

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

Re: Perry/Ryan/Getz

Shupe I agree about those three being absolute BEASTS! I'd have them on my team any day! However, Sandog has a point & as we as Bruins fans have learned from the past. Having one line in the play-offs doesn't cut it! I think with Horton getting that snarl in his game. Looch still developing & DK get some more consistency in his game we'll be just as lucky with 3 of our own.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

nite-

If we had those three in the east we would win the east.  but I see your pt.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Swerengen. Show Swerengen's posts

That is an awesome line, but I may still take Towes, Kane and Sharp

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

swer,
    I really like Toews. 
    Line Break Down.
    Toews vs Getz = Gotta give the edge to Toews.  Getz is a darn good player but I think Toews is the best leader in hockey. 

Kane vs Ryan= one has more flash but Ryan will put up 30 plus a year and is a beast down low.  If I had a choice I would take Ryan. 

Perry vs Sharp= stats are pretty close but Perry is a much more complete player and I would take him over anyone not named Toews in this list. 

Chicago has a good thing as do the Ducks.  I still take them over any line. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Shup agreed Perry/Ryan/Getz are insane as are Toews/Kane/Sharp at 17Mil but look what happened to the Hawks when Toews and Kane were out Hossa and Sharp cooled off a bit. the Distribution in money laden talent is not as even as the way Chiarelli spreads it out for depth.

Kelley and Peverley are movable contracts if PC sees enough out of Spooner, Sauve, Caron and Arneil in camp this fall. Cap is crazy when your high price stars take too many slappers off the foot.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

In Response to Re: Perry/Ryan/Getz:
    [QUOTE]Shup agreed Perry/Ryan/Getz are insane as are Toews/Kane/Sharp at 17Mil but look what happened to the Hawks when Toews and Kane were out Hossa and Sharp cooled off a bit. the Distribution in money laden talent is not as even as the way Chiarelli spreads it out for depth. Kelley and Peverley are movable contracts if PC sees enough out of Spooner, Sauve, Caron and Arneil in camp this fall. Cap is crazy when your high price stars take too many slappers off the foot.
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]
    Well said; Cheers Sandog!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

5 Stanley Cup Rings between the 6 of them.  Its worth it!