Peters

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Peters

Is he the reincarnation of Hextall or something? God he's a dirty goalie.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

Re: Peters

Kid should try turning his attention to stopping the puck.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DAVESTAPLETON86. Show DAVESTAPLETON86's posts

thought andrew peters was in net.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

after giving up that many goals, i'd be frustrated too.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

I personally loved the leg tackle. That was neat.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

I have being working and missed the game. Did Ward start ? Did he get pulled ? Besides knowing how to give the business out, does he know how to stop pucks ? 7's a lot.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

In Response to Re: Peters:
    I personally loved the leg tackle. That was neat.
    Posted by callodthedom19

LMFAO

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

I have being working and missed the game. Did Ward start ? Did he get pulled ? Besides knowing how to give the business out, does he know how to stop pucks ? 7's a lot.
    Posted by Stuke50

He got pulled after the 2nd goal. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from StJohnsbruinsfan. Show StJohnsbruinsfan's posts

Peters also said the Bruins got a few lucky bounces. He should probably not be blaming bounces and instead blame his bad goaltending and poor defence. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Peters also said the Bruins got a few lucky bounces. He should probably not be blaming bounces and instead blame his bad goaltending and poor defence. 
    Posted by St.johnsbruinsfan

Are u NL or NB, I am in Trepassey.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from StJohnsbruinsfan. Show StJohnsbruinsfan's posts

I am in St. John's, NL No4.
    How goes it my fellow newfoundlander???

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Nothing more exiting for an offensive player to watch the opposing goalie coming unglued.  Kudos to the Garden crowd for staying on him too -- the mock cheer for the save late in the third was quite funny.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Nothing more exiting for an offensive player to watch the opposing goalie coming unglued.  Kudos to the Garden crowd for staying on him too -- the mock cheer for the save late in the third was quite funny. Posted by Fletcher1

That had me rollin well at the TD bank.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from fordprefect. Show fordprefect's posts

Hextall wasn't a sieve!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

missed the game, but just saw the highlights. didn't like the shove on bergeron. the bearhug on wheeler's leg was awesome. it's always nice to see a comedy routine break out during a hockey game. 

Sections
Shortcuts